OFFICAL cop story thread

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by pawlywog, Jul 26, 2010.

1. Nah it was just 20$. He already gave me some hash and paid me back.

2. So here is my story

Me and two friends were walking around pretty late around a college campus, all of the sudden we roll up on these two guys and they start laughing. I smell the air and say "...hmm. You got weed on you don't YA?"
    They both look at each other laughing and say "YEAHHHH"
    Then some small talk, few minutes later they invite us over to their truck saying they got a whole bag of roaches. We head over there and smoke up. Little later we head out and were walking down a dead end road that led into the woods. Just so happens the fucking 5-0 roll up behind us reaaaaal slow and my buddy says "hey that's a cop man"
    My stoned ass replies "...nah..no way..." And the cop had his headlights blinding me ten feet in front of me. He jumps out tells us to stop where we are, skip forward and they got every goddamn cop in the county there. 7 police cars, two policemen watching us with their weapons drawn, like 8 cops searching to see if we dropped weed anywhere in the grass. We had nothing at all but my dumbass friend gets scared and starts mixing up our story. I calmly while baked out my mind say "dude shut the fuck up, stop putting your hands in your pockets because he is going to shoot us ok, I don't wanna die tonight put your damn hands on the concrete and chill nigga damn." The cop starts laughing, we didn't have nothing on us they let us go and we got a free ride back to my house in the cop car! The cop was cool as fuck too he said "I'm gona drop you off up the street so your parents don't freak out"
    Moral of the story, calm the fuck down, get your story straight and walk away Scott free. My dumbass friend almost got me shot.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum
    Reason they had so many cops there is cause they said there had been reported breaking and entering in that area

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. #3723 PaulipherTokes, May 12, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2015
    So my friend "B" and I are driving to pick up our hookup and grab a quarter. We arrive and pick him up, and what does he bring with him in my car? A fucking 3 foot tall zong in a box. We're cruising to the dealer and I don't notice that there's a school zone in effect. I'm going hella fast and I immediately get pulled over by a pig. He looks in, I say the usual "what seems to be the problem officer?" and he seemed convinced that were not up to no good. (I dress like a prep, and have visine in while my boys were fully decked with Dope shirts, weed socks and snapbacks) so he pulls the other two out and searches them, but not me, or the car! They're clean, I get a ticket and we drive away basically scot-free. We continue to have a massive sesh with the dealer, and head home!
    Good thing he didn't search the car, we had 3 pipes, a bong, a zong, a bubbler, 3 grinders, and a fuck ton of papers 😂😂😂

4. Just happened. Pulled out of my neighborhood to go to the gym. I had just picked up a gram to try some new stuff my dealer got and forgot to leave at home but figured no biggie its just like a 3 minute drive. So I put my blinker on and slowly merge across all 4 lanes of the hwy I live off of and at the next red light there's a pig right behind me and he scoots in real close to me. Knowing what's coming next I throw the gram in the glovebox and crack the windows cuz god damn it was dank in there. As soon as we start moving again on come the red and blues and I pull over. First time being pulled over btw. He walks up and says "oh you dont look like who the cars registered to." And I just said "yeah its my moms car" and hand him my license. He explains to me that my mom has a suspended license and just needs to get it fixed asap. Didn't even ask for insurance. He takes my I'd to his truck, runs it, brings it back and tells me to have a good night. Could've gone a lot worse. I later pulled up to the gym and as soon as I rolled down my window to talk to my buddy he goes "damn man were you just tokin in there?!?" I don't know how the cop didn't smell it haha. I guess lesson is to never drive dirty when you don't have to 😅 Blaze on fellow blades!

5. #3725 cmorrow5394, May 17, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2015
    Ok so my story takes place a few weeks ago, last weekend of April. The weather is starting to turn nice and I've been itching to get out and hike. So me and a five buddies piled into two cars and drove 3 hours from our hometown in New Jersey to this sweet spot in PA, Rickett's Glen State Park. We've gone here before but the campsite we normally stay at, that is private, was sold over the winter so we decide to just camp on the state grounds campsite on top of the mountain. Now, we all had plenty of beer and bud but we weren't going up there with the intent of partying loud and causing a ruckus. This spot is very popular and there's always a lot of kids and people walking around. 

Not a problem, we just keep to ourselves and don't make a big scene and no one should have a problem. Well when we get there late friday night it's too late to pay for a spot until morning so we just pick an empty one and camp, grill some food, drink a few beers and pass out. The next morning when we get up a park ranger patrol vehicle drives by and stops. A ranger gets out, walks over to us and asks us if we payed or not. We say we got here last night and planned on paying this morning. He mentioned that we shouldn't be using any live wood to start a fire and we told him we weren't (true).

So anyway one of my friends has the brilliant idea to try to only pay for saturday night and not friday as well when he registers our campsite. The original site we were at was reserved so we had to move a few spots down. While we were moving our supplies the same park ranger stops again and asks my friend why we only payed for one night at the office. My friend plays it off like our buddy made a mistake in communication and told the ranger we would go pay for a second night. He definitely seemed irritated/suspicious of us at this point so when we started the hike we locked all our bud/beer in the car. We continue to see the same ranger patrolling around the grounds, quite frequently.

So the hike goes fine, we see 22 amazing wateralls  on a 7 mile path through the glen. When we got back to camp we were going to cook the rest of our food, drink the rest of the beer and crash. We couldnt get the fire started like a couple of smucks, guess the wood was wet. So we dont eat or drink and just pass out. Fast forward to sunday morning and were getting ready to leave. The previous day the ranger informed us that we were only allowed one car per site and the additional car had to be parked in a seperate parking lot. So 2 of my friends are backing out to go get the second car so we can pack up and leave and call it a good weekend.

Well as he's backing up I spot the same ranger driving up and parking. I knew something bad was up at this point and he told my friend to pull back into the site. Right away he says that an off-duty officer camped at a different site made a complaint about marijuana odor and "glass bottles clanking together" We deny both things at first. He takes my friend who registered the site in his name to the side and tells him he doesnt have weed. The officer states he wants to search the car and our belongings. 

Now when my friend had gotten out of the car, he left the doors open. The ranger started searching the car but my friend assured me there wasnt anything in there. Still pretty worried he takes a long while searching the car, going through just about everything. He ends up finding just under an ounce of good shit in the side door and my other buddy realizes he dropped the ball and forgot it in there. At this point the officer is telling us that we need to stop lying to him and that he is going to search all our shit. Everybody gave up something, mostly just small amounts of weed or a bowl. I didn't have any bud but I did have my foot tall glass bong plus a nail and oil. I didn't give up the oil but I did give him the bong and the glass slider for it.

At this point he sat us all on the bench, called in another ranger and informed us that he was actually Law Enforcement (he had a gun) but the other ranger was not. He took all our ID's and photographed all the evidence. At this point he told us that was would be recieving charges for disorderly conduct, paraphernalia, drinking on state parks (violation of rules of the commonwealth) and possession. He said we could be arrested and would have to wait until Monday to see the judge (this is 10 am sunday morning).

He leveled and said that he didnt think that was necessary and he was going to release us, but we had to leave the park now (we were anyway). He gets in his car and heads off and so do we, all freaked out. The more we thought about it the more seemed off. No one was handcuffed or arrested, we recieved no citation or paperwork at all. Our stuff was gone and that was it. Off handedly I sorta started to think that he was just trying to scare us and we would be in the free. Well 3 weeks passed and I just got a letter in the mail from the PA court. It took them just under 20 days to even do the paperwork for our cases.

The charges I received were disorderly conduct, possession of drug paraphernalia and violating the rules of the commonwealth. I haven't had a chance to talk to a lawyer yet (I am on Monday) but I have to go to court now (3 hours away) and have to go separately just  to get fingerprinted. I've been reading that the state of PA has been cracking down on drug charges recently and the officer also stated that they treat it harshly in the area because a Juvenile detention facility is right up the road (i had no idea)

So, now I'm kind of bugging since apparently the can legally throw you in jail for a year and charge you 5 grand for a first time possession charge in the state, even just for paraphernalia. I realize no one here is a lawyer, but has anyone gone through similar charges in PA (or better yet sullivan county) that could relate their trial to mine?

TL:DR -Went camping in PA, got busted by leo/park ranger for booze/weed. Charges are for drug paraphernalia, disorderly conduct   and violating rules of the commonwealth. Hoping someone can relate similar charges so I can get an idea of what I'm facing before talking to a lawyer tomorrow.

6. Here is a happy story.

I was once smoking weed with my girl on the top of a local mountain, where the view is real nice.  While parked and smoking the second joint, a police car pulls up behind us and flashes its red and blue lights.  The joint was still burning and I had about an 8th in a pocket. 

I put the joint out in the cars ash tray, (old car) and roll the windows down and the next second a female police officer walks up to a window with a flash light in our eyes and says, "Go smoke weed somewhere else". 

She then walks away and we drive away. The funny thing is, I now have permission from the police to smoke weed anywhere but on that mountain top.

7. . I know this story all too well, I was the one "bearing gifts".

8. Haha bro I always use that term.
    Gotta come bearing gifts to get in the sesh

Rolling swishers hitting swishs

9. The very first time I ever made brownies, a friend and I lit up and were just enjoying ourselves.   I was living in an apartment then and the living room and kitchen absolutely REEKED, so we were slowly starting to worry about  the smell getting out.     Of course the paranoia kicking in did not help matters. 

Then I hear a noise outside and go out on the balcony to see what's going on.   We were living on the top floor.    High as giraffe testicles, I look down where the two building entrances are, and each of them has 4 cops, with guns drawn, looking to charge the building.  

In my blitzed state, I blurt out casually  "Wh...what's going on officers?"   They waved me to go back inside, which I super slowly and suspiciously did.      We later found out that a car chase suspect had crashed nearby and was fleeing on foot, eventually running into our building. (another thing you don't want going on ever, especially while elevated) 

Nothing like stinking up your whole house and seeing a guns drawn squad of police officers storming it minutes later.

10. The other month during our 8 vs. 8 football season most of our team got together one night by a pool in a gated community. Of course no one was allowed in after dusk but that didn't stop us from hopping the fence. A couple of my buddies and I have some pretty rank diesel 4x4s that can definitely shake your fine china which wasn't a good thing this night. So we're all sitting around this table bout 10 of us or so rollin up, packin bowls, everyone's got their own shit so we are all in this mega stoned circle, a good 45 minutes into the night what do you know a spotlight shines through these bushes, its the cops.. instantly we all stand up and don't know what to do, I was laughing my ass off because i shit you not we all stood up, looked around for a good 2-3 seconds not knowing what the fuck to do, and then we took off for the back of the fence, my ass gets over this 6 foot piece of junk fence that somehow didn't break. I roll over it and fall to the ground. I didn't have my heels in my shoes, I was wearing sperrys at the time to, so I end up losing my left shoe in a bush. At this point in the crazy night I'm just sayin to myself fuck it I'm not losing a shoe so I stayed there til I found it. By the time I find it the cops are 15 yards away and I just played it cool. One cop was a fat Puerto Rican asshole and the other was just some cool guy, seemed like a typical case of good cop bad cop. It was me and 2 other buddies that stayed back, the other 8 or so took off through the woods in the back. I had my truck at a friends house down the road just for a situation like this, but my bag was in my buddies truck that was sitting in the parking lot right next to us all. The fat Puerto Rican started looking through his truck, I figured since we took off from them he had the right to do so. Amazingly he did not search the passenger side, my bag was on the floor board, and there was pot in it. After he searched his truck he shines the light in my eyes right in front of my face and says "Yeup he's stoned." I grinned when he said that lmao. The Puerto Rican cop goes to call someone to tow hid truck, and you aren't very easily moving this big ass dually 4 door extended cab with an 8 inch lift with 40 inch tires on it. But as the phone was ringing the rest of the team walked out of the woods and I thought thank god. The white cop walks out of the pool area after inspecting for any evidence and this is what he says, "Smokin a little doob I see." Kinda pissed me off because everyone had blunts, no joints. But at the end of the long night nobody got fined or was in trouble. Hope you guys find interest in this!

11. One time, me and a few friends were sitting on a picnic table at the local skate-park, when all of a sudden I saw them start to get up and run. One of my friends told me that cops were driving up to the table, so I got up and tried to book it. I was too stoned and drunk though, so I fell flat onto the cement. They drove up to me and got out of the car. One of my friends decided to stay with me, so there were two officers and two of us. My sober friend was assigned the nicer officer, while the not-so-friendly officer interrogated me.

After I gave him a few false names, he started to get pissed and demanded my real name. I told him it was Peter Cottontail, and things went downhill from there. 

Next thing I remember, I was laying face down on the hood of the cop car. All of a sudden my other friend showed up to try to save me. He started talking with the officer, and trying to reason with him. I don't remember why, but I wanted to give my friend a hug so badly... So I got off the hood of the cop car, and started stumbling towards my buddy to give him a hug. 

I don't remember if the officer warned me or not, but he grabbed onto the hood of my sweatshirt, pulled me backwards and slammed my head onto the hood of the car. The blow knocked me out for something like ten minutes maybe, and the next thing I remember is waking up in the ambulance crying. 

While I was in my hospital room, the officers stopped in to say hello. I don't remember exactly what they said, but they were letting me off the hook. 

When this happened, I was only 15 years old. I was also on Diversion at the time, about a month away from getting off. They ended up not telling my Diversion officer, and I got away with it for the most part. My head sure did hurt the next few days though. Probably from the booze and the officer slamming me. 

At this point, I have no hard feelings. 

12. You should've sued the shit out of that motherfucker for excessive & unnecessary force against a minor.  There's no excuse for that, he basically assaulted you dude

13. I would have, but was there really enough evidence? I was drunk at the time, and it would just be their word against three inebriated pot heads. I agree it was messed up, but sometimes you just gotta step down, and be happy that you got away with not being on probation. That's where I was at with it. 

14. If it was captured on one of the cruiser's dashboard cameras you would've been golden

Damn, you make a really good point. I guess I never thought of that...

In my defense though, it was a pretty traumatic experience and I was very young. So getting back at the cops didn't really cross my mind until later. I was more so just happy that I didn't get in trouble, and that I was okay in general. 

16. #3736 dankness420, May 29, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2015
    DIDN'T ACTUALLY GET CAUGHT

Left work late last night, buddy followed me.  Went past a cop doing 160+(kph) in my 95 Camaro, friend was following me in his 2013 GMC truck.  Both vehicles have aftermarket exhaust, and I was at 4000+ rpms and he was at 6000+ rpms, cherries went on as both of us had it pinned...cop didn't move an inch. 

Almost shit a brick but nothing came of it,

Got lucky...lesson learned...until I get a supercharger...

17. #3737 dankness420, Jun 2, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 2, 2015
    Another close call, driving home through town doing 80 in a 50, passed a cop and he pulled out and started to follow me, every chance I had when he couldn't see me I pinned it, lost him through the 's' bends and pulled into a friends driveway and shut the car off, waited for him to pass...go figure his lights were on.  Waited another minute and drove my ass home.  Guess I need to stop speeding, my luck is going to run out.  Had the car a total of 10 days.

But again I didn't get caught [​IMG] although I think I am building some heat.

18. Yeah, not likely a good rep to build, especially if you sometimes ride dirty. (Stay safe)!

But I'll STFU because this is really (and better due to being) a tell your tale type thread.

:smoke:

20. really...really stupid that u guys tried to flee I'm surprised the cop didn't charge u guys with felonys, even tho they did but let u off with a fucking possession charge....wow. you could of fucked your life over but u should make better choices decisions but I'm not you or your parents. have fun on prob