OFFICAL cop story thread

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by pawlywog, Jul 26, 2010.

1. no it isn't you don't know the laws there buddy

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. #3702 CanadianOrganic, Apr 18, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2015
    Lmfao alright then. Keep thinking cops are getting raises for confiscating small amounts of cannabis :rolleyes:

3. you're right, cops don't get shit for weed, at least in the States, my local PD and a couple other PD's in the area get a couple oil drums filled with Illicit substances a year and there is no common raises

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. One night me and a friend drank a bunch of pats blue ribbon and watched the star trek movie. Keep in mind he had like 10 or so and I had Maybey six. Can't remember exactly how many now. On the drive back my friends speeding Maybey 3 or 4 miles above the limit. He insisted he was fine to drive and everything about the way he acted led me to believe so.

We pass this cop at an intersection while he was speeding but it never came after us so I was like fine good. As soon as we pull into my complex of course the red and blue lights appear behind us. Cop comes out, obviously Pissed and said he was following us for nine blocks. Even though I knew that was a load of shit cause I never saw any lights till we pulled in

Wasn't about to argue with him though cause I had my friends weed on me and the last thing I wanted to do as passenger was draw attention to myself

He asks my friend for his I.d and such, everything s going well. My friends acting normal and puts on his sober face. Then as the cop comes back to ask more questions, my friend suddenly starts going into herpy derpy drunk mode and slurs his words, acts like a retard etc. Not making much sense at all.

Whole thing Pissed me off cause he was acting perfectly fine all night until we get pulled over. So inevitably cop asks us to both step out. I'm freaking out cause I'm 20,drunk,and have weed on me. Also first time a cop ever made me get out of a car.

So anyway cop has me sit on a curb beside the car while he takes my friend on to the other side of it to ask him more stuff. Of course the retard dosent listen to the cop and dosent stand where the officer wants him to be. Cop gets angrier and tells at him after doing this twice. Backup comes and they ask me how old I am and if I can go anywhere

By this point I knew my friend was fucked. It was painfully obvious he was drunk and I'm just sitting on this curbside freaking the Fuck out in my head. I go with my usual rule with police and say only as much as I absolutely have to. After a little while they let me call my mother and have her come to the spot we were pulled over at just to confirm I lived there then let me go.

The whole incident Still kinda Pissed me off to this day cause I could of gotten into a ton of trouble just cause this dude was too Damn selfish to control himself and play it cool when it really counted.

5. Here is an edited version. Not sure how it will look posted, put some paragraphs in there if it scrunched it up.

when I was 14, I was boutta roll up a joint in a car with my buddies in a parking lot in front of a lake, had a bag with me that had an ounce of 1.5g popcorn nugs in it, my bowl, my friends $35 ice catcher bong, scale, grinder 15 packs of papers all that in it. as I was about to tuck it 5-6 minutes after parking, a park ranger(they work for the feds) pulls up and parks two spaces to the right of us. I take the raw tray and hide it where my feet are and leave the bag next to me in the backseat. he comes over to the passenger door and starts to question the kid in shotgun(his door was slightly open and he was leaning out of the door), asking if we were smoking pot. at this point I was just shitting myself thinking my life was so fucked and ruined and my mom was gonna kill me. he denies that we were (because we weren't we were about to) he says stop playing games, orders us out one by one pat down searches us. this whole time the owner of the car wasnt in the car he was down on a bench. he asks us who owns the vehicle and we tell him its our friend down by the lake, and he calls him up, and hes super sketched out and like oh fuck, he was driving with no license just permit. searches him finds nothing after he searches us who were in the car. so at the end of the search I had lost everything and me and my friend but my tray and a single cigarillo. got $250 ticket for possession. buddy had a bowl and grinder, and we both got equal tickets. the ranger tells the driver he couldve had the car towed and marked as a drug trafficking vehicle, but he got away scott free from this. the kid who received the questions first from the cop in the passenger seat hid his 8th of weed in between the arm rest in the middle and the seat and the cop did not find it during the search Lol. I've gotta say though I got very lucky because i was not arrested and they never phoned my mom about it, she had never found out about it to this day.

reason I had so much shit on me is because i was a dumbass and just grabbed this bag I had with everything in it and was careless.I regret bringing everything with me, it taught me a good lesson though and gave me a good experience to remember how weed was when it was illegal down the road

6. #3706 AnonyGal, Apr 30, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2015
    Update on my situation:  My lawyer called me today. He won the case against me for the Implied Consent just this morning.  This is the "administrative" part of my case and it is the hardest to beat.  I beat it!

Now comes the criminal case.  The winning of the administrative part is crucial. And, because I did not blow, then there is no evidence against me.  I got the DVD from the dash cam. I am not staggering, am not slurring, am not swaying, I am polite and the cops arrest me anyway.  Then they do an illegal search on my car.  It is a good thing I do not carry any weed in my car and have never smoked in my car.

OK...so here's the lesson learned.  If you are in Missouri and have a Missouri driver's license and you get pulled over....you know when the cop has a hard on for making an arrest, right?  You will see it as soon as it starts to happen, but most certainly as soon as he asks you to step out of the car.  As soon as you sense your predicament is turning bad....ask for a lawyer and ask loud enough to be picked up on the dash cam. I asked 3 times and was refused.  As soon as you ask the cops they have 20 minutes to hand you a phone and a phone book.  This is how I won the refusal case and it is the toughest to beat. As soon as the cops want to look in your eyes, want you to do tests, etc., then this is the last opportunity you have to ask for a lawyer.

This is for Missouri only.  I don't know how other states work.

Cops...a gift that just keeps on giving!  I will update this thread when my criminal charges are concluded.

Know your rights.  Do not drink and drive.  Be aware that cops would rather arrest law abiding citizens in order to get promoted and drag in lots of cash for their departments.  DUI's can be won, but you've go to know your rights in your state and exercise them when needed.

7. You got in the car with a drunk person. You knew the fucking risk. And you call him selfish? Your ignorant man. He probably got a Dui

8. I agree. Maybe you shouldn't be a passager with a drink driver if you consider him 'selfish' for being arrested for impaired driving

The dude did a pretty good job at hiding it and only went one or two miles over the limit. He was smart about everything right until we got pulled over. Then he started acting like a retard, In fact if the dude hadn't blown it at the stop we would of made it back incident free. 
    \n\nYa it wasn't the smartest thing to do but i was p toasted and my friend was a very experienced drinker who honestly didn't seem THAT fucked up. But i guess ppl have a way of surprising you. [​IMG]   
    \nFriend never got charged due to some procedural mistakes the police made so i guess it's just another lesson learned.

10. #3710 CanadianOrganic, May 3, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2015
    Yeah that's kinda fucked man. Glad he got off but still, I would just say don't be surprised because there is always a chance that will happen with an impaired driver. I've driven with a ton of people who were hammed and sometimes the booze just hits you hard at the worst time

11. here's my story live in Michigan.

I was at work one day to come home find my medical garden gone along with my equipment. Have medical card and was with in my limits. My mom handed me the search warrant has wrong address and everything so I called lawyer and they pigs or the prosacuter wouldnt call him back on any thing they keep lights and everything . And come to find out my own father called it in cause him and mother got divorced and he was pissed.never got charged or anything. What a shift day to cause it was harvest time
    here's my story live in Michigan.

I was at work one day to come home find my medical garden gone along with my equipment. Have medical card and was with in my limits. My mom handed me the search warrant has wrong address and everything so I called lawyer and they pigs or the prosacuter wouldnt call him back on any thing they keep lights and everything . And come to find out my own father called it in cause him and mother got divorced and he was pissed.never got charged or anything. What a shift day to cause it was harvest time

12. I would literally beat the shit out of my dad.
    You said it was the wrong address...how did your dad give the wrong adress?

13. There a apartment attach to the house and it has a different address I rent it from my mom so I don have to have it in my house with the kids. Ya I was pissed at him I should of made him pay for the cost to get everything again
    There a apartment attach to the house and it has a different address I rent it from my mom so I don have to have it in my house with the kids. Ya I was pissed at him I should of made him pay for the cost to get everything again

14. Nah man this 80 degree weather here on the east coast is long overdue

Sent from my intergalactic spaceship hotbox

15. My buddy got busted while picking up for me :/

16. Haha that blows. You must feel bad.

Stay High, Stay Lifted

17. i was sitting in the passenger seat, really blazed. just smashed and in one of those tunnel vision kind of highs. anyway, i smoked at the time and was flicking my butt out the window, just as a cop pulled along side us. in went the lit cigarette butt. right across his field of vision and onto the floor of the passenger side of the vehicle. the light is red still and a second or two went by. i was seriously shitty my pants because i was sure there was no way out of it. i mean what the fuck could i do? the cop was right there, like i could see him not 3 feet away. 

then the light turned green and we took off. just as the wispy smoke of a lit cigarette caught the officers eye. he stayed there while traffic moved on and we in our car pulled into the mall parking lot. what do you think that cop would have did to me? some young punk kid, dead Kennedy's t-shirt, beat up doc's, a faded pair of jeans and a pocket full of bud. it would not have been good. 

it was shitty luck on one hand while it was epic luck on the other. my friend R was oblivious to the whole thing. never knew how close we were to getting fucked. lol!!! 

good times! [​IMG]

18. How much was he grabbing? I've heard so many stories where people say they got busted and just jacked the money or product

19. That'd be a huge dick move.

Stay High, Stay Lifted

20. Yeah it is