OFFICAL cop story thread

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by pawlywog, Jul 26, 2010.

1. I know (and have smoked) with several different police. its shit, but cool at the same time ig

2. Decriminalized here, and there is no protocol in place for driving high. Additionally, the smell of marijuana burnt or unburnt is no longer probable cause (Commonwealth vs. Cruz)

Kinda blows my mind tho lol cause literally the cops can't do ANYTHING except give you a $100 citation. 

3. C.W vs Cruz only applies in Massachusetts if I'm not mistaking man.

4. You're 100% correct; That's where I live, and where I got pulled over. 

5. Alright. So hello everyone! I'm new here in grasscity, and well I got a story.

So basically I was at my house blazing, and just listening to music. A friend of mines comes to my door, and knocks, and says "Dude lets go blaze!" I was like "Fuck yeah!!!" So basically I got my ounce of weed, and I start heading to his place where a shit ton of friends are there. Everyone had there weed, and getting high as a kite [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] . So we were all blazed, and we basically all had to do something all of a sudden. So me, and two other friends are on a motorcycle blazed like a motherfucker (yep we were being stupid). So we enjoying the ride since we were all high as a mofo, and boom. We got a COP behind us, and I was like "FUCK!!!!!!!" in my mind of course. We tried to act natural, but there was three of us on that motorcycle (Dumb shit. Foreals. [​IMG] ), and we got pulled over. I had glasses on, but it didn't matter lol. Cop started to talk to us. "What you guys got in that bag?" My friend had his bong with him, and about 5 grams of weed. Cop checked the bag, and said. "Smells like weed" (LOOKS AT ME) I'm like [​IMG] lawl, and he said "Take them glasses off" so I did what he said. He looked at me, and he giggled (lol), and said damn you guys are really high aren't you. We didn't deny it, and I even told him that I had half an ounce. Showed it to him, and he just looked at us. Told us "So where you guys coming from?" I told him "From a friends house". Cop looked at us three, and told us "first of all if you're going to blaze don't be on a motorcycle especially if you guys are 3. Now just stand there, and look like I'm searching you, and you guys can go. Like nothing happened" I was like ([​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]) So he let us go, and he didn't even bother to take the weed he just said hide it, and leave, and so we did. Cop was cool, and was cool as shit. Like I said he giggled. LOL.

Well that's my story. Now I'm here blazing my half ounce, and typing this! Fuck yeah (Not all Cops are bad. Like everything there are good, and bad cops. Thank god we got a chill one. iight I'm out!! [​IMG]

6. Hey guys! New to the forums so thought i would share my close run in with the cops. I'm blazed so sorry if I ramble on

Just finished blazing 8 bowls with a 3 other friends of mine in one of their sheds. I Had to leave right away, since it was 3am on a Sunday, so I grabbed my bong, my half O, said my goodbyes and made for my car out front.

Walking to the car I'm swinging the peice back and forth without realizing a cop was passing at the same time. I got scared and jumped in my car and waited. About 150 feet up there is a truck parked on my side of the road with the brights on. Very slowly it kept creeping forward and about 10 minutes later it had gotten very close but finally left. Needless to say it scared the shit out of me because it was pitch dark out, But knew they seen the bong (it was a bright yellow 10" bong) and i had no idea what was going on

I never felt so lucky and knew I had to leave asap. Went up the street it so happens the cop that passed earlier was parked at the stop sign. I pass by and he followed me for about a good 10 minutes. while doing so he would drop back about 100 yards with his lights off than slowly catch up to me like a panther in the night. Dude straight up was fucking with me non stop. I just drove like boss and gave him no reason to pull me over.

We finally hit the highway and he ditched

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. My and my best buddy were smoking blunts after midnight and when he was going to drop me off home there was a checkpoint so we pulled an illegal u-turn, toss our weed out the window but we get pulled and they say it smells like weed and they say they saw us throw something out the window so we tell em straight up cuz we could be fucked but he already had 2 possession charges and i was on probation for stealing alcohol while drunk with a month left on my sentence. We must've been doing something right though because it didn't affect my probation at all and because it was his weed I got my charges dropped, got off probation cleanly, AND he got his first two charges expunged.

8. if Im ever a cop, this is how i'd be

9. #3669 Fish_BONE_420, Mar 21, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2015
    Okay so I was probably about 15 at the time, I had 2-3grams of some "chronic" and I was the only white boy walking thru the hood late one night. I had ran away from my foster home and was trying to find a means to enjoy my bud as I had no piece or papers, eventually I came up on this black bum ( only reason I say black is because it's vital to the story) and he's smoking a swisher not with bud just the blunt guts, I tell him I'll smoke him out if he has any more. So I blaze with the guy then he offers to get munchies with his food stamps, well we are near this motel smoking and tossing our trash in the dumpster when like 5 cops come outta no where ( turns out they were there for a domestic violence or some shit) they saw us smoking, we were loitering and it was probably like 3am. NOW here's the GOLD, the black homeless guy flips out and turns on me saying " I knew it! You racists! ! Your a cop!!" Haha turns out this guy was a local crack head and the cops knew him. I was asked for I.d I told them I was 16 and homeless with no I.d, gave a fake name and walked away with a gram left.

10. fuck that faggot

11. So 2 nights ago my dealer, who I have known for long before he started dealing, asked me if i wanted to smoke. I told him yes but let him know that I didn't have any. He didn't care and just wanted to smoke with someone I guess. So i pick him up and we head to our hotbox spot, which I have been to dozens of times without issue. We pull in and smoke about two bowls. Then when I go to drive away it turns out I parked the front wheels in a ditch, which I couldn't see because it had snowed here recently. In all the noise of trying to get out of the ditch, apparently someone called the police on us. 
    So the police pull up, ask me what we're doing here, and also mentioned the cloud that rolled out the window and the fact that he could smell it before he got out of his car. My friend had left his grinder on the seat, so the cop tells him to hand it over. He then asks me to get out, and about five steps from the car he told me I wasn't gonna get arrested, because none of the stuff was mine. I can't believe my luck at this point, considering this is probably the first time in years I've smoked without a single piece of paraphernalia or weed on me. They searched my car, and didn't even find the bubbler we were smoking out of. However, I then had to watch my friend get taken in cuffs, and he might get hit with dealing because the dumbass had his scale with him. I'm feeling pretty damn lucky, but hopefully this doesn't ruin his life

12. Well once my friends and I went to the movies and decided to drink beforehand. We had a 26 of vodka. I drank 3/4 of it. One friend had a shot and the other friend had what was left. I'm pretty good at holding my liquor but i had drinken that amount within a 20 minute time span without chaser on an empty stomach straight from the bottle. Of course it would be bad. But anyways I remember walking into the movie theater but not much of anything that happened when we were inside. But right when we were about to leave an off duty cop came up to me and started asking me if i was on ecstasy simply because of how fucked up I was. He continued to question me until my friend started yelling at me to walk away because he didn't have his badge on him so there was no proof that he was an officer. I was so fucked up that I kept saying yes but I couldn't move. He basically pulled me aross the parking lot as my friend was yelling at him that he has no right to touch me since we didn't really know if he was an officer or not. Anyways he did end up pulling me towards a cop car and my friends got the fuck outta there. They kept questioning me and they almost sent me to the drunk tank because I was refusing to answer their questions. I got taken home where later that night I threw up first in my mother's bed and then in the bathroom for a good 30 minutes practically non-stop when including dry heaving. But hey, at least my friends and I had a lot of good laughs when they were telling me all the dumb shit I did that night that I couldn't remember lol.

13. I hate drinking. Throwing up after is never fun.

Stay High, Stay Lifted
    I hate drinking. Throwing up after is never fun.

Stay High, Stay Lifted

14. I've never seen 3 dudes sit on a motorcycle together.  I'd imagine that would look ridiculously funny.

15. This happened a couple years ago

So I had recently started smoking with a old friend of mine, and we were both still in high school. Earlier that day we parked on the top level of a parking garage at dalight and hotboxed his car, then wandered around the mall. There were cars and people all around us, but his windows were tinted so it was all good. Because of this, we had no worries about parking his car at a park that night and lighitng up again. I had just downladed pineapple express on my laptop, so were were watching that for about 15 minutes after smoking until we see a SUV roll up and stop. I tell my friend that we should just get out (of the park), because I thought we were just getting kicked out because it was closing. My friend misunderstood me, and got out of the car.

So this guy walks up to us with a flashlight, and tells my friend something. I'm trying to play it  cool so I said hi, thinking he was a worker closing the park. He didn't hear me, so he got closer. That was when I saw his uniform and my heart dropped. I stuttered "I was just saying hi". He asks what we were doing so my friend told him we were watching a movie. The cop asks what movie, and I almost old him "pineapple express". After a couple awkward seconds my friend tells him it was "office space", which we watched while toking the week before. So he asks to see IDs, and holds us outside the car for a minute. He calls something into his radio, and I remember him saying a bunch of codewords, then the word "smell". I'm freaking out, thinking he's calling in backup, and he asked us if we were smoking any weed. We said no and he told us that my friend wasn't legally allowed to drive passengers yet because he just got his license. It started raining, and the cop told us he'd forget what just happened if we just left.

You know what saved us? I accidentally left my friend's back seat folded down after I was messing with his amp for his subs. Our bag of weed was just barely covered by that seat. [​IMG]

16. Got pulled over, he asked to search I said no. He threatened to get a K9 and I informed him that was illegal and told him I'd like to be on my way. I left 3 mins later with no ticket and consequently went somewhere to roll up.

I feel like a piece of garlic bread

17. Few years back my buddy lived in the inner city, we would have pretty big smoke sessions there. During one of them we had about 4 blunts going and a super sized joint. About halfway through it we notice police lights outside and flashlights shining through the windows. We turn off the lights and hide(like that would do anything haha)

It turns out the neighbor guy was having a medical emergency and they were just looking for the right apartment.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

18. Nicely done.

Stay High, Stay Lifted

19. Got an underage possession of alcohol charge last night. Fuck. At least it wasn't a weed related charge, weed is pretty frowned upon around here. I have to stop smoking though because the court around here drug tests everybody before the trial and if they find weed they'll probably put me on probation, thats what happened to my brother.

20. My story involves a cop, but I never got caught ;)

Over the summer when I was 17, I would chill at this girls house like every weekend. We had been friends since like kindergarten and stayed together until high school. When I first found out she started smoking pot I deaded her (I was a straight edge pussy back then lol). Then one day I felt spontaneous and said fuck it I'll try this shit you do. The first time I ever smoked, she smoked me out with some top shelf dro. I was baked out of my mind. Anyways, let me stop reminiscing to the best days of my life lol that's not where the cop part comes in. She moved around a few times and ended up on a golf course (her dad was a golfer, so of course he had to buy their next house on the course.).

The course was really nice with some ponds, you know, basic golf course shit lol. We used to toke up every night on the course and have the time of our lives. It was just the 2 of us but we had the lowest tolerances (despite smoking with each other atleast once a week, not to mention the times by ourselves.). We would get pretty baked, sit on the course like 11 at night and listen to music while talking.

So one night I'm sleeping over (don't know if I mentioned this ever but yes I am a guy) and we decide to do our usual session. We tell her parents we'll be back in a little and were on our way. We're walking down the street to this place were we like to enter the course. Keep in mind, the houses in this development are literally, right on the course. Each house hs a backyard but then it's the course right there. No barrier.

We get to our usual spot and start smoking. We had good connects so you know we're getting baked as fuck. Bowl after bowl. We're chillin listening to music and talking. Then we decide we're getting a little bugged out cause it's very dark and there's woods right there so we thought we saw shit, whatever.

We get to a part like right behind some houses and sitting behind some trees. We're smoking some more when I look across the lake behind us, and see a flashlight frantically moving. I've never felt so much panic in my heart before lol. I can't see the person holding the flashlight, but I see the actual light on the ground pacing, like they were actually looking for us. We slowly get up and start to walk away. I turn around and see the flashlight hauling ass towards us yelling "STOP".

FUCK I forgot to mention she lives in a gated community with security gaurds, but the gaurds are cops not rent a cops, like actual cops.

So we're now hauling ass and zipping in between houses trying to get to the street. We're freaking out at this point running down the street trying to find her house (high as fuck.) if we didn't have the advantage of being across the lake we would've been fucked. I have about an eighth on me and a pipe and bubbler, she has a pipe and a dub.

We burst through her front door and lock it behind us, panting. Her parents are sitting on the couch. fuck us right? We were so fucking baked when they questioned what happened I said "raccoons were chasing us". THEY FUCKING BOUGHT IT. I SHIT YOU NOT.

A few mins later we look outside the window and see 2 patrol cars going up and down the street (upper class rich snotty white neighborhood.) we almost got fucked that night. Lengthy story but it all happened! Crazy.

-bongboii