OFFICAL cop story thread

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by pawlywog, Jul 26, 2010.

1. I was in a small apartment building parking lot smoking a blunt of fire with two of my boys. We're just smoking outside my car and although I was high as fuck, I saw a car coming into the lot from the corner of my eye and once I saw it was a white Dodge Durango, I felt like my life was about to end. It was a cop. The car exits the lot and then 5 seconds later another one comes back in with the first cop that pulled in! We got questioned because some "crazy person" was running around the parking lot (which was me bc i had to pee really bad so i went on a wall). My friends are calm I'm half calm half scared bc the whole time we had a rolled blunt, a grinder, and an eighth in my car! My boy saved the night by talking sports to the cop. Luckily we didn't get searched. We went straight to the bar and came back later to smoke more 😎

2. I also smoked with friends outside an off campus college party. University police drove by us slowly as we're smoking and didn't do a thing 😆

3. i was sober during this but I was riding my old supermoto on some curvy mtn roads. I was going 60 in a 45 when I noticed a on coming sheriff. I held my speed then went wide open throttle when we passed. I have no idea why I did this but it was fun! I blasted down the road and turned into a KOA camp site. Hopped of my bike and to a walk to the river. After 5-20 mins I walked back up to the bike and the sheriff was parked behind me. He asked for my papers and said he clocked me at 97 mph and that he could take me to jail for eluding police. After some chit chat he let me go with a verbal warning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I proceed to a gas station to buy a lottery ticket and lost but I was already a winner :)

I really to this reality check to heart 

4. cops was in the liquor store by my dealers, and cops was in the liquor store by my friends pad. i dunno how they didnt smell me.

5. #3645 BigTank, Feb 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2015
    lol just remembered this story that happened to me.

I was busted up feeling good and decided to pull into the smoke store to get some tobacco products. I pull up and notice theres a cop parked in front of the store...no biggy hes probably buying some smokes inside.

I walk in this mother fucker, and about 3 steps in I almost take a fucking dive on one of those wet mats that they lay out when its wet outside to prevent people from slipping on a tile/smooth floor.(NOTE: this rug wasnt flush or level,it was wrinkled)  Luckily my insane balance skills I catch myself, if it was anyone else they wouldve taken a dolphin dive to the floor.

The cop jokingly starts busting on me...HEY MAN YOU ALRIGHT You arent driving are you? I quickly get out "Man they need to tape that down that thing is dangerous" as I smooth it out with my foot...Then I can tell hes def checking my "state" as hes still hanging around as Im buying my stuff at the register... You alright you driving? I gotta get outta here before you get on the road man! I play along with him "I aint had my nicotine Im withdrawing haha!"  He chuckles "Oh is that what it is?" Luckily he heads out and says OK man I better get outta here before you do Take it easy!

I never felt so stupid, as I didnt clumsy out it was truly the fucking floor mat....but if I wouldve taken a dive or full fledge fell I probably wouldnt have made it out of there.

6. #3646 mikeg333, Feb 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2015
    I was having a little sesh in my garage, two bongs, 6 people and a few grams. An hour goes by and all the sudden there's a loud knock on the garage door. I turn off the music and ask "who's there?" With no response. I go open the smaller side garage door and low and behold 3 cops are standing there. They question me about if we're gonna be making a lot of noise tonight and how long were gonna be up, then they go "alright I think you know why we're really here, we smell it." And they push me aside and throw the door wide open and walk inside to see my 5 other friends with one of the bongs sitting there on the table. They got our info and called everyone's parents who was under 18. My parents are cool with me smoking so I didn't get in any trouble, besides the cops taking my piece and new grinder.😭 but my friend was able to take off my ash catcher and slide it under the couch and hide my other friends bong while the cops weren't looking so it wasn't a total loss. I even tried to hand one of the cops the bowl that went with the bong and he said nah keep it.😂 Only bad thing is now I can't have any friends over to smoke and since I live a small neighborhood, everyone now knows I'm a stoner and they're almost all anti pot (that's why the cops came, someone called reporting the smell, even though I've been toking in my garage for months and have boxed plenty harder with multiple blunts and j's.) I guess the lesson is, don't open your door unless you know who the fuck it is, I could've avoided all of this.

7. Gotta stay low key. Was the music really loud?

Stay High, Stay Lifted

8. Nah lower than i usually have it, I'm sure if you were walking by my house you could slightly hear it outside the garage but nothing to disturb the neighbors or anything. There were like 4 cars outside my house though 😕

9. #3649 Vanimal, Feb 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2015
    Oh maybe that was it. It sucks having asshole neighbors.

Stay High, Stay Lifted

10. #3650 Smokin'Sniper, Mar 2, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 2, 2015
    Me and my buddy were smoking a bong in his car. We parked it at the end of an unlit overflow parking lot on a collage campus and started blazing. 5 minutes later a cop car creeps into the parking lot doing a spotlight check. I shoved the bong into a backpack at my feet and casually light up a ciggarette to mask the smell. Cop pulls up, gets out and asks us if were alright. We said yes and after some chit chat he got back in his car and left. My heart had never been beating so fast

11. #3651 spliffhitter77, Mar 3, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 3, 2015
    Headed home from work late as usual. About 11 pm on a Saturday night. As I pull up to the intersection I notice cops on both sides of me pulling people over. So I'm like...wtf is this..Copland??? Waiting for the light to change and sure as shit a stealth SUV cop rolls in right behind me. I'm like wtf. Nothing to be worried about but I'm still like wtf man. So I just drive off normal waiting for him to pass me. Nope. He pops them cherries on me! Wtf! I'm wondering wtf he is pulling me over for. I could not wait to hear his bullshit excuse. So I pulls over into the parking lot of hardware store and shut off my lincoln navigator....and yes it's all chromed up. He is blinding me with a spotlight. Cocksucker. Walks up and tells me I forgot to use my turn signal. I have never used a signal there in 2 fucking years. It's left only!
    The way this particular intersection sits is off square. Anyways I hand him insurance and what not. No big deal. I know he was really checking for drunk drivers and stopping people for petty bullshit. Hands my paperwork back and says " your insurance is expired, go ahead and get that updated"...as if he his cutting me some kind of break lol....This kid is like 22 maybe.....I'm like ..that's the EFFECTIVE DATE!!! "You may leave sir" haha. No ticket so I guess it ended well. Rookie.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

12. I had been at a play and taken a multi-dose edible of some sort. I was way too high to stay and as i was walking back to my dorm a group of my friends happened to drive by and pick me up. We whip over to this parking lot and proceed to hotbox my friends car. We see another car pull into the lot. The lot is a u-shape and we couldn't see who it was. The car pulled up with its front facing our side with its lights on which was weird. We were about continue to smoke until we hear over a loudspeaker or microphone or whatever it is, "no need to wait on me." At this point one of my friends says "I think that's a cop". We whipped out with no problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13.        One of the only cop stories I have that doesn't end with me at OCDC or involve unmentionables is when I was young like 18-19. I have epilepsy so License was suspended (among other reasons). Had this police she was always puttin the cuffs on me. She was super sexy too. Const. Det. patterson if remembering that correctly. I know she was a detective from earlier run ins. Anyway, I was hitch hiking a couple towns over to have some drinks with buddies.  I was on conditions at the time and under a weapons ban. See a car coming, stick out the thumb. Car gets closer and I see it's OPP. Fuck that. so I turned around and keep walking. She pulls over, calls me by name. Asks where I am going, I tell her. She tells me to hop in. Like fuck that I'll walk. She insisted. But she wants my knife to ride with her.I tried to tell her I ain't have one but it was on my hip clear as day. So I give it up and get in figuring she's going to bring me in.
           We get to town and she stops, lets me out. Sweet, I'm thinkin, but she's going to keep my knife right?It's a big ass pig sticker and I'm on conditions. No sir, she hands it back to me, I put it in the sheath. I told her how I thought I was going to be spending the weekend at OCDC. She laughed and told me they can't bring me in for a knife even if I am on conditions unless I lead on that it's for self defense or am using it in such a way. Knife isn't a weapon she says. I really thought it was back to the house of doors for me that day. Instead, that sexy police gave me a ride and I got to drink with my friends and we cheers-ed the fuck outta Patterson all night. Come to think of it, that was the last time I ever saw her.

14. Oh shit, I got another one. Some friends and I needed to head to a town north of where we lived. Buddies radiator was fucked or some shit and the guy needed water to top er off. We had nothing but empty vodka, rum and CC bottles. We fill em up and stick em in the back seat beside me. Driver lights up a fatty and we are on the way. Up at the corner, there was a RIDE program pulling people over, cherries weren't flashing or nothing so there wasn't a lot of time to act. Buddy tosses the joint lights up a cig. Big old hulk of a cop comes to the window motioning the driver to roll it down. As soon as the window is open, the cop sticks his head in at which point the driver blows a huge cloud of tobacco smoke in the guys face. "sir, do not do that" "Sorry man, Sorry" my buddy says as he does it again He wasn't trying to be belligerent he was just scared. The cop rips him out of the car tells us all to get out. we do, they see the bottles and ask us about them as the seals are broken on all the bottles, we tell them whats up  They give buddy a breath test while other cops open every bottle to smell then toss the whole car. We leave without charges or tickets which is lucky, I've seen people charged with assault an officer for spitting on them. No doubt the wrong cop would charge it for blowing smoke in his face. Anyway, The guy we were going to see was not impressed, as it was the middle of winter, we were an hour late and cell phones weren't common yet so he was just there waiting like a chump

15. 15 minutes ago I was just casually in the Target parking lot with my interior lights on looking for my DayQuil and what not. I notice a cop car in my peripheral vision as I'm leaning in the backseat and decide to stay focused on finding the DayQuil to lower any suspicion. He does a half circle around my car, pulls up to my right and knocks on my passenger window asking me what I'm doing and if I'm meeting anyone in the parking lot. I told him I was looking for medicine, which I instantly realized wasn't a great thing to say haha. I found the bottle and showed him and he said "fair enough", after which I told him I was going inside Target to get some things. What do you know, this guy pulls up to the Target entrance and puts it in park to make sure I actually walked in (my best guess). He was a nice guy and all and I understand he's just doing his job but I think it was a bit overkill. Oh well.

16. #3656 killbotchaos, Mar 8, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 8, 2015
    About three months ago i was leaving a party, i was actually cross faded and had an empty fifth of vodka in my hand. I walked outside completely messed up and saw a cop, my logic at the time was to pretend nothing is off about me so I waved at him, not realizing that was the same hand i had the bottle of vodka in, i would like to point out i was only 18 at the time. The cop started walking toward me but right then, several drunk guys were streaking down the road so the cop forgot about me and began chasing them. Damn i love this campus.

17. Thanks for the help and that's pretty funny that the comparisons are so close but yeah my mom is gonna take me to get one tomorrow (I don't have my licence yet) but I'll let you know what happens when I do my test :)

Sent from Bob Marleys house

18. wrong thread my bad lol

Sent from Bob Marleys house

19. Got pulled over after I passed a VW right as a cop came down the passing lane. He followed me for a few miles and nabbed me going 55 in a 45 and asked what wa up, and idk it was normal. He said he saw me hesitate at an intersection (I was Tryna grab cigs, but the gas station at the corner didn't have a convenience store. I told him I hesitated because of that and he asked if I was going to get "munchies", and not to lie, cause he smelled weed. I kept it cool, smiled and told him I hadn't smoked in about 5 hours after he suggested that as a reason why I was driving oddly. It all turned out well, he believed me and let me go, Scott free.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

20. lucky that cop was chill(ish). I'm pretty sure once you admit that you smoked he could have detained you and gotten a blood test which would've been a DUI even if you're not high.  IF he really wanted to fuck you over 

I could be wrong but that shit wouldn't surprise me at all