OFFICAL cop story thread

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by pawlywog, Jul 26, 2010.

1. Lol my buddy who is a huge stoner is becoming a cop. It will be interesting to see how it goes.

Stay High, Stay Lifted

2. Does he think he will still be able to burn?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Does he think he will still be able to burn?

4. I honestly have no idea. I think he thinks he will still smoke every once in a while.

Stay High, Stay Lifted

5. Just wanted to share my experience the other day...

So I just recently moved back in with my grandparents (long story) who aren't herb friendly. Needless to say, waking up and smoking a bowl in bed is no longer an option... So I've been hitting up a few spots (apartment complexes that have overflow parkinglots with little/no activity mostly) and smoking in my car. First time in 6 months I've had someone notice me, and they called the cops. Didn't even realize it until I was leaving the complex and got pulled over. In a panic, I picked up my vape (e-cigarette, I have one of the more advanced ones that can put out massive amounts of vapor like you see on youtube) and tried my best to cover up the smell. When the cop came to my window and saw me, he looked shocked for a moment at the smoke pouring out from it then cracked a huge smile. Turns out his son vapes as well and he's witnessed first hand people accuse him of vaping something besides nicotine... So we had a little conversation, I gave him my business card for his son (I make e-liquid), and went on my way. While driving away I could literally feel my heartbeat rippling through my body and was shaking. I had a bowl, grinder, ~ oz of bud, a scale, a bubbler, three packs of papers, and two bowls for the bubbler on me... And had my ass saved by my vape :D That's the only time I've really been close to getting caught so yeah... Can't wait til I get my own place again >.< Smoking weed is becoming almost as stressful as life without weed haha

6. A few years back my brother in law and I were walking at like 2am around my neighborhood. As my brother in law is mid hit some how a cop rolls right next to us.!! But just kept on rolling lol didn't even care we were smoking

7. A couple months ago I was at a party where we couldn't smoke inside the house. Me and my friends being respectful of our friends rules, we went out to our car that was parked down a couple houses. We spark up a spliff after smoking a couple bowls, and I see a dude coming out of the side gate of the house were in front of. He starts walking fast, I start saying oh shit were screwed, and this guy comes around to the drivers side window, and slams a fuckin police badge against the glass mid hotbox and demands we roll down the window. So we roll it down, smoke rolling into his face, and yells at us to leave the neighborhood and never come back. We agreed and rolled up the window and he started to walk away and I saw him holding a glock in his hands....

Go back into the party to find out his neighbor was a cop... Hahahaha

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

8. This was my first encounter with the popos. It was on new years eve, couple of my friends were over at my uni flat. We drank, smoked and left to take the train to central london at around 11pm.

I had about 3g whilst my other 2 friends had about 4g each. On the way to the train station, we have to walk past this long car park. Me and my other friend really needed to piss so we decided to take a piss behind this wall in the parking lot.

One of our friends was keeping a watch on the road.. slowly comes a police car. He told us cops cops so we quickly stopped and continued our walk hoping he didnt see us. The cop pulls right next to us and asks what we was doing in the corner. I made some excuse like trying to call someone lol. He ssked us if we had anything we shouldnt have, we replied no. He said of he searched us would he find anything, we said no.

I guess since it was new years eve he left us, was a cool cop. We were super high/drunk.. eyes droopy and red yet we got away. Bare in mind this was right next to the uni lol. That would be my degree gone!

9. So me and my buddy after escaping the cops busting up a party that they were a tad less than pleased to have to be dealing with, recive a call from my buddy who was a tad less fortunate than us and he needed a ride becuase he was recieiving a minor. So by the time he called we were already at my buddys house so with my excelent ability to think on my feet while im high af i hand my buddy my back pack with over 2 oz of some nice ass grandaddy in it and much more paraphenilia and have him throw it in his garage before we head back to the party. On the way back we were a little bit fucked up from a mixture of all the dabs and grandady we were smoking that night sooo may have been vivbing to the music a little much amd next thing i knew we are pulled over for going 14 over.... After cop gets lisencse and points out how he has a past with my buddy says he sees a whole bumch of marijuana "seeds" on my back dash. Like really nigga?!?! Like y da fuq would they be there if anywhere but what ever i tell the cop he must be mistaken and his reply to that was that he could now slightly smell dope in the car. My 2 oz were tuperwared up in the car soooo shouldnt of produced much smell and it was out of car at this point anyway so i shoulda been fine noooo but this pick of a cop digs threw my whole car ripping out the car stereo spilling dipping sauce from my mcnuggets i was mumching on when i was pulled over and ripping apart my whole pack of cigs, but it gets even better after about 20 minutes of standing in the frezing cold(minnesota) he gets out of the car with a clenched fist and a smirk on his face... Opens his palm infront of me my buddy and the other cop and has mayb a tenth of a gram in his palm that he says he found under the seat. That nug literally could have been months old...... Anyway he tells us to get back in the car and im on my way with 2 tickets marijuana possesion and 14 over speeding ticket ☺️. O yeah like i said the damn pig never pulled out any of those "marijuana seeds" that were his damn visual evidence to seach the car because they were NEVER there!!!!!!!! FTP. Sorry guys its hard not to hate a guy who goes out of his way to try and fuck up a young kids life whos got his whole life ahead of him...... Im 18 lol but ya just sharing my stoy.. If anyone wants to weigh in do you think there is any chance of me going to court and getting this dropped? I really dont want a drug charge hamging over my head my whole life... But im not going to spend money on an attoreny either for a 200 dollar ticket... So you guys think i have any chamce going into the court room alone? Or would that be a bad idea and i should just pay the ticket?

10. it's your word against his at this point. The popo are going to lie and there's really nothing you can do about it. i'd just pay the ticket unless you want to pay 2000$ for a lawyer to tell you there's nothing he can do

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. I laughed so hard at this, so true!

12. Not weed related but I was turning right out of a neighborhood and there's a car and a cop behind it coming from the left going 35.

I cut off both cars and spinned my tires while attempting to speed up.

I think I scared the cop because he hella swerved into the other lane. Ended up following me for like 2mins but left.

13. So, this happened about 3 weeks ago and I am still moping about it.

I went to my friends house that I've known since I was in diapers to celebrate her getting a job. We literally search the car for 30 or more minutes for change to buy a fifth of Smodka. (Swedish vodka).

Anyways, we go back to her place and chill with her best friend and her best friends boyfriend. I bust out 3.5 and we spin the cap. About 4 hours later I'm absolutely bombed. I had to leave soon and head home (30 minute drive). I grab my keys and head out the door, barely making it to my car. (Side note, I'm in the GHETTO ass north side of Flint, MI). I hop I to my car and flip on my flashers like usual because my headligh was out and the other was dim. I take a left out of the driveway and less than 150 feet down the road, The donut patrol popped on their lights.

So I'm drunk as a fish and high as a kite. But I was confident. I deal't with tons of these pigs when I lived in Texas.

I have nothing in my car, but I reek of weed and probably alcohol. A second cop pulls up very shortly after. At this point I'm asked for Liscense and registration. I provide both of these pieces of information. (NOTE: They did NOT ask for my proof of insurance.) He comes back up to the window 5 minutes later and tells me to step out of the vehicle. I am thinking, oh great here comes the breathalyzer and possible jail time. He asks if they can search the vehicle and I of course was glad to allow them since there was nothing in the vehicle and I was wanting to make them look like dumbasses when they don't find anything. They put me in the back of the cop car and one cop searched my car as the other tried to tell me I was on crack and he wanted to know of where I get crack. I don't do crack ._.

After almost 2 hours, they let me out of the back of the car and release me. And of course, me being the luckiest kid in the fucking planet, my car won't start. The cop said, "either get it off the road or I'm gonna fine you and you'll have to pay 400 to get it towed." Me, being a little over average built, immediately began pushing the car 2 blocks to a gas station where I get a jump and go home.

I wake up the next morning hungover as all hell and proceed to my car where I find a ticket for 3 charges.
    No insurance
    Obstruction of view
    No headlights

1. They didn't ask for my insurance
    2. I had my flashers on and was going 10 mph under the speedlimit.
    3. While the douchebags searched my car, they put a bunch of papers on my dashboard and called it obstruction of view.

On top of all this, I look at one of my 12's in the back and noticed the small taped up hole in the speaker, is now a softball sized hole.

Fucking pigs. Imma take it them to court. Pictures in the morning of the speaker. And I'll post this story again and the results of court later on.

14. it's your word against theirs, and i doubt any judge is going to believe you over those toolbags. be glad you didnt get a dwi those never come off your record

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. Last night I was driving my friend home from the hospital in my 1991 Volvo. I'm probably going like 28 miles an hour on a 35 when I see blues come on behind me. I pull right over and get my best look of befuddlement on, and wait for the cop to come to my window. It's like -10 out with windchill, but I'm high and tired as fuck so I just roll it down so I don't get caught unaware.

Cop takes like 7 minutes to get out of his car, meanwhile I'm freezing my ass off. He finally walks up to my car, "Sorry folks! I read your license plate wrong!" I shiver, tell him to have a nice night, and roll up my window before his snout picks up any smells on my coat.

The real nice part about this story... there's probably a stolen car or something out there that looks a lot like mine and has a similar license plate. So I'm gonna have to be extra careful when I transport now.

16. So it was a pretty traumatic experience as expected(arab living in israel). So me and my friend where in my car and we wanted somewhere to smoke, so we parked right by a small neighbourhood, the place that we've been using for a while.
    So we smoked the first joint and got to talking, about 45 mins later a cop pulls out beside us (we are parked right beside a one way small street, so cars who pass by can see us.

The cop gets out of his car come to ours and asks some questions, and then he orders us to get outta the car, he searches our pockets (i got marlboro tobbaco and rollin papers(OCB) in my pockets and the rolling paper are legal but they're almost a clear indication of weed involvement. So he starts to search the car, and by search I mean SEARCH, to the point of looking inside my pen, drinks, wallet.

At this point the piece of hash which was in my shirt's pocket while having a thick sweater over it and a jacket.
    So we're both almost peeing ourselves from fear as he finds the folded up paper we used. He tells me that there were hash/grass there, I replied by saying "I have no idea about it, my father is the real owner of the car" so he tries now to make it more dramatic for me by involving the car and my father into this knowing that in my religion its a pretty big deal.

I still am holding my cool and keeping my silence while I aggree with what he'a telling us.
    He then tells us that another crew which is respnsible for these kinda arrests are coming so we make drugs test, I tell him okay, he tells me that I need to lock the car next so we go with them to the station to search us too, I understand but dont do it right away. Now he goes for round 2 at the search and gets my bag, puts it on the car as he tells us that they're coming in two minutes. Now i am about to break into stress, cause there's no way they would come while I still have it in my pocket, so as he's searching the bag, I reach into the pocket underneath the sweater and pull the piece.
    Now i am holding it in my hand as i am looking at his back searching, At this point, if he turns back i am like totally fucked, the stress is over the too, I let the piece fall on my shoes so it won't make noise, and then move it towards the cop's car wheels , but sadly it didn't hide well. So riht now i am standing there 30 cms away from it and he turns and talks to us in the scariest manner and asks to search us again, and i am flashing my jack so he doesnt look down on the ground. He finishes, gets into the car with the other checks our ID's then he comes out and with a very blurred smile he asks us "so now that crew is goin to come and you would both test positive, right" we answer positively as we go along with his mini giggle,then he gets in the car, stays there for a couple of secs,

17. Sorry i got carried away and there wasnt enough space, anyway the car starts moving suddenly and we're standing there not knowing what the fuck is goin on, as soon as he dissappears we get in the car leaving the piece tgere and drive home.

I still don't know what exactly happened but it was a relief for us, plus I asked my other friend who lives close to go look for it, and he found it!:D

18. That's unfortunate yet profound. A great injustice is upon our peoples.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum:blaze:

19. Me and my buddies were crossing the border into canada and had a half with us. We had been at my friends lake house on the NY side of the border for a couple days and had it left over. When we crossed, the border patrol looked at us and said "you dont have anything illegal right? no pot or anything?" 
    at this point we all got fucking terrified because we were still a little high, but sprayed febreeze for the smell. the driver replied with a quick nope and the guy goes "good ya know canadian pots better right?" and we were off.

20. Buddy SHOULD be locked up, takin the hard one from Brutus. Ill never understand people that are like " i drive home fron parties drunk :D"

Sent from my ST26a using Grasscity Forum mobile app