OFFICAL cop story thread

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by pawlywog, Jul 26, 2010.

1. Nope!

Sent from my youPhone using Grasscity Forums. 420.

2. Netherlands? :smoke:

3. I wish!

4. Alright so I'm chilling with my friend at the back of this elementary school(It backed up into woods so we just smoked in there) and were smoking on some fire bud, we leave and my friend goes and gets his fake ID and we go and pick up a 40oz then go back to the school and smoke a shit ton and we get drunk, My brother calls my friend and tells him my mom is getting sketchy about me still being out(it was like 1:30AM by then) so I said I'll be home by 2, so then we proceeded to smoke like a blunt and a jay then we sipped on some vodka and a 40, by now ive completely forgotten about me having to be home and we just chilled there smoking and drinking for a couple of hours, then I look at the time and it was 4:00AM, so I'm like "OHFUCK" and call my mom, she answers and is COMPLETELY FREAKING THE FUCK OUT and there was a cop at my house and they were litteraly in the middle of filing a missing persons report for me(I had a habit of cutting myself so they thought I went and commited suicide) So then I'm like "why the fuck would you call the cops?" and she says shes coming to get me and i'm like whatever I'm already fucked so no point in trying to hide what I was doing, were finishing the blunt waiting for my parents then I hit it and I start seeing BRIGHT ass lights, I start lookin' and sure enough, on each side of the school was a cop car driving real slowly spotlighting where I said I was, then I notice like fucking 6 cop cars in the parking lot and they're all out on foot with fucking flashlights looking for my ass, so me and my friend fuckin take off running, hop a couple fences, he dips and I start walking home, EVERY CORNER there was a cop going real slowly spotlighting peoples yards, bushes etc, It was a ten minute walk home and at fucking every god damn corner I had to get down and hide so I wouldnt get arrested. I finally get home and sure enough, first thing my dad does is pulls out a folder that says "(my full name) DESSIAR 11/27/14"
    with a picture of me in it, a full statement from my parents on what I was last seen doing, a list of all my known affiliates and they're addressed/phone numbers, what I was wearing, how tall I was, weight etc. A full god damn missing persons report. I'm extremely lucky I didnt get arrested.

5. this fucking app crashes more than qll my others combined

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. maybe it's just me but i got the impression the fuzz was trying to find you and bring you back to your parents

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. #3567 enjoyandlive, Dec 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 10, 2014
    fucking feds. this threads gonna be such a thing to look back to when Marijuana is legal, what a bunch of waste it all was.

8. Don't let em search

9. lmao

10. Well yeah but the thing is they would of searched me and they woulda found a lighter, pipe, 0.5, pack of cigarettes with resin in the ends of them(#STONERIDEAS) then I would of gotten arrested

11. Alright check it. My homie gets kicked out of his house and moves into mine. I was 18 at the time and still lived with my dad, finishing up high school and shit. Well me and my homie used to sit outside my house in my friends car every night after my parents went to sleep and smoked mad bowls from my bong and hot boxed his car. Like hot boxed the holy shit out of it. Well one day we were chillen had our own blankets on because it was like middle of winter and his car didn't work so it was cold as shit because I didn't want to close my door all the way because of a bad feeling I had. We smoked like two or three bowls and it was my turn to pack the bong when I saw some big black mass move out of the corner of my eye in the side mirror. I stopped and stared and realized it was a cop so my friend in the driver seats like "close the fucking door!!" So I pulled it shut and caught the attention of the officer. He pulled out his flashlight and shined it in the window so I opened the door as little as possible since the windows don't roll down when the cars off. The officer looks at me and asks what I was doing in the car and with my chynk ass eyes replied, "just chilling outside my house in the car". The cop asks if this was my house and I'm like ya. This whole time I didn't realize I still had the bong in my hand until now so I slowly lower it and hide it under my blanket. The starts to say "We'll your neighbors have been reporting..." And I'm thinking oh shit oh shit oh shit, my neighbors saw my lighter flashes for like the past half hour and called the cops and now I'm fucked (remind you I'm stoned as shit and paranoid as a motherfucker) when he continues, "your dog has been really noisy so if you can take care of him, bring him inside or something, that would be awesome thanks." And walks away. In a sober state of mind this story would seem kinda lame but since I was stoned as balls I almost needed to change my underwear hahahah

12. Well, I went to my gf's house with her and her friend. Couple hours pass after chillin, I wanted to smoke(gf dont smoke sadly), so we all 3 go out on the front porch at like 9 p.m. She lives way back in the boonies, so I figured it'd be cool. I pack a bowl in my spongebob pipe, me and her friend starts taking hits, and she hands it to me while its still lit. As I hit it, a cop car drives real slow right in front of her house!!! I took it out my mouth hid it on by my side, mind you the cop was watchin us, riding real slow for a good minute! Right when he leaves I start bust out with laughter while coughing!

13. #3573 Reprotant, Dec 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2014
    Fuck NYPD. Who the hell uses an undercover narc van ad stops you in the middle of traffic for fucking weed? Move to California dude.

15. So there I was on my way home from the mall doing the rest of my Christmas shopping. I packed a bowl before hand leaving home thinking to smoke it on my way back after I was done.

So I go down a business street where all these warehouses are and smoke my bowl an cruise. After that I head straight home.

I'm goin down the highway in the left lane listening to music when all the sudden I see a cop coming flying behind and turns his flashers on...

In my head I'm like holy fuck this can't be happening thinking I was gonna get pulled over.

I get into the right lane and he zips right past me. A huge sigh of relief followed as my heart was beating uncontrollably. No lie I was shaking my whole way back after that. Thought for sure he was pulling me over for speeding cause it goes from 55 mph to 40 mph right at the stop light.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

16. #3576 Deleted member 749126, Dec 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 11, 2023

17. but is it true?

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum:blaze:

18. About five this morning I took a shower then got dressed and rolled a jay. Went for a walk around my neighborhood and went up near the cemetery which is historical. Get not even 10 feet into the entrance and I can see a car behind me with lights creeping coming up. They are bright as shit and I can sense it's a cop. Im like WTF and I stop walking turn around and he flashes the blues smh.. Gets out and says there is no trespassing after hours and I tell him I didn't know and I didn't see a sign before I walked in. He then proceeds to tell me the only way I could be there is if a family member of mine is buried there, but I would have to have proof. I apologize and remain calm because I have a joint on me. He says any cemetery in the whole state is no trespassing after dark. He asks for ID and I'm like I don't have any on me I'm just out walking getting exercise. I give him my name plus birthday and he runs it. Comes up my old address and he asks how long it's been since I moved from there blah blah blah. He was actually pretty nice and told me I had to walk around the outside of it and I couldn't be in there. So I leave and just go the hell home and blaze the joint and say fuck it because it's Christmas and I'm going to pass out and wake up feeling relaxed and great. So long story short I got to go free and there was no searching me because it could of been a bad Christmas maybe!

19. Ha I had this happen to me in garden city way back... My mom goes to the gym with the cop and says she a total stoner

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

20. #3580 invinciblejets, Dec 31, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 31, 2014
    Lol not surprised garden city cops have nothing better to do. myn happened on 17 near the airport fucking state trooper too.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Grasscity Forum..💨⛽️