OFFICAL cop story thread

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by pawlywog, Jul 26, 2010.

1. Phew! Call it a day and chalk that one as experience bruh! Holy shit

2. Hope no more entries to this occurs tonight. Stay full and as baked as a turkey blades

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. I have a story that happened to me last night. I deliver Chinese food for this restaurant in a pretty rural town. (Lots of back country roads) so since i work 12 hour shifts I usually bring a couples jays to help keep me awake and since my deliveries are pretty much out on backroads I can get away with it pretty easily. Well yesterday I smoked in the car once and then a few hours later smoked outside of the store I work out. Like I said it's pretty rural so it's pretty vacant around 8pm. So a while later I smoked in my car and came back to the store to wait on my next delivery. After I smoke I always febreze my car and put cologne on. Well I was sitting in my car in the parking lot reading forums on grass city and I look in my rear view and a cop is rolling behind my car he drove super slow and just stared at me. At this point I'm still high so seeing a cop car only makes paranoia worse so once he gets a little farther away I get out of my car and go and sit in the store I work at thinking he was wondering why I was just sitting in a car outside. Once he's a little farther down in the strip mall he just stopped and waited there for like 5 minutes he finally drove away and I got back in my car and threw my roaches away and started reading a book only to have another cop car roll behind me 30 minutes later he didn't go as slow this time and drove away quicker but I have no idea why 2 cops rolled up on me in the same night. It could of been that it was weird, a car was sitting outside just waiting or cause someone saw me smoking and called the police even though it was a few hours after I smoked outside of the store. I won't be smoking here anymore.

4. I've got a couple cop stories.

Once I bought some bud in NYC. After 2 minutes of driving after picking up the bud a minivan comes up next to me and tries to cut me off. I didn't think much of it so I gave my car a lil gas and the minivan disappeared into my rearview mirror. There was a traffic light coming up so I stopped normally, next thing I know the minivan pulls infront of me, 3 plain clothed narcotics detectives hop out, I didn't know they were cops so in an effort to avoid getting into a fight I throw the car into reverse and right when I start to back up all 3 of them pull out guns and aim them towards me and my friend in the passenger seat. I still didn't think they were cops. Then I realized an SUV was right behind me anyway stopping me from backing up(I later found out this SUV was with the police and he came up behind me so I'm not able to back up, the detective told me later on he knows if I ran with my car I'd be gone). So anyway, they come up to my door, pull me out of the car while im apologizing profusely and he pushes me against the car and slaps cuffs on my wrist, I then realized they were cops and was not more relieved in my entire life! (even though i was getting arrested for the first time, at least i wasn't gonna die right?) So they put me in a police van with other people caught with drugs, but not just weed, there was a 50 year old crackhead woman who got caught shortly after me, she had the most fun out of everyone in the van and in the police station apparently because she wouldnt stop laughing and talking to herself. They took us to the station we sat in cells for 6 hours, everyone else in the cells got sent to central booking except us, we got released 6 hours later, so we got reallllyyyy lucky that day.

5. Another cop story.

One day im driving in the hood and this cop that once pulled over my friend driving my car and arrested him for possession saw me driving. He pulls me over and puts me in the back of the police car while 4 more police cars come and they search the car 5 times and then they brought a dog to search the car. I didn't have anything on me thank god. I still had my phone when i'm in the back of the police car un cuffed so I pull it out and start using it, after an hour one of the cops look in the car and takes my phone and sets it on the roof of the police car. I then hear my phone vibrating on the roof and I know the inevitable is going to happen, then, my phone drops and shatters the screen! Cop didnt care. This cop just loves harassing me. My car is bright red, dark tinted windows and has a v8 mufflers so I'm pretty easy to spot so whenever he sees me he pulls me over. Corrupt cops. He even threatened to plant something in my car because I questioned his probable cause to search my car.

6. One more.

I was at a car meet with some friends. After the car meet me and some friends decide to get super baked and drive down to the manhattan to get some food. I ended up buying a bong as well. I drive back and we stop at the local pharmacy, as I pull out of the parking lot a county cop comes up to me puts his lights on and at that point I thought it was over bc I had an oz in my glove box. He speaks to me through the speaker saying I didn't do anything wrong, he just wants to speak to me, so I pull back in the lot and he comes up to my window. Tells me that after the car meet there were people racing, one kid crashed while racing and died and they were looking for information on what happened. I just acted normal when talking to the cops bc we were still super baked and they didn't notice.

I've been pulled over many times while high, but I don't even get paranoid anymore because I know if I act normal, they won't suspect anything.

7. Not sure if I posted this yet but some goofy shit in highschool.

My freshman year the school was "transitioning" into discipline more from a old principal to a new no BS principal. Anyhow alot of casual green smoking was still around...right outside doors waiting for buses , on the corner in plain site, etc etc. Was going into 1st hour class and I noticed what looked like a clump of fro ripped off some black dude or something, just laying on the floor...Damn fight or something I thought. Go into class about 5 minutes in a security guard comes in, Aight XXX come with me, and WHOS WEED IS THIS? Holding up the clump of hair. Im thinking wtf that was weed? I guess someone stashed some bud into their hair and it got torn out or ditched. No one said shit, some dudes laughed, he left.

Another time right in front of the Deans office on the corner in the hallway there was at least a 1/4th oz in a baggy laying on the floor, very crowded hallway and people were like slowing down and making a wide swirve around it on the ground. People were saying OH LOOK AT THAT WEED MAN! And of course the deans office was open and he was sitting in there about 10 ft away from the bag on the ground. LMAO thinking he was gonna catch someone in a sting. Either that or some dumb ass kid dropped it and booked cause his door was open and could see into the hallway. Sucked cause it looked like some fresh stuff.

8. Reading some of these stories makes me think. How do some of you get a warning for possession? Here in South Africa if you are caught, you get arrested and go to jail until the next working day when you will appear in court and probably get a fine of R2000 ($200) and a suspended jail sentence of 6 months. Although South Africa is one of the best places in the world to smoke weed due to the easy availability and the relatively cheap prices, one must be very discreet and careful.

9. Thank you. I will not be going to Africa :bolt:

10. #3550 Bainman23, Dec 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2014
    But hey, understand that this is South Africa. Which is a country. Africa is a massive continent. It's not so bad in South Africa, the country, Millions of tourists and inhabitants smoke the Tree of Knowledge without getting bust. The only proviso is be careful, just like you would in any first world country. Then you can enjoy some of the finest for a fraction of USA prices among some of the most beautiful places in the world...

So Quidridinstoner please don't be put off. SA is really cool to visit if you are a toker. ..

11. Wow man I know what is like to lose 1g....but and OUNCE!! I would have cried. :(

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't the dog barking or notifying them of drugs give probable cause to search without a warrant?

360 joints in my body and not one in my pocket.

13. once got arrested by the copenhagen cops, i was drunk as shit and was stupid enoughto try a drunken escape from very good trained cops and i was out of shape, ofcourse they caught me within seconds and were really cops when they said '' if u didnt run we would probably let you go'' im not sure if they were just fucking with me haha

14. [SUB]I gotta a petty good cop story but it doesn't involve weed. So my parents just got a sweet new '96 cherry red vette and damn is it fast. Well you can guess I wanted to show my friends how fast the thing is. So were in the city driving to DQ and I floor and am going 75 in a 30. Lo and behold the lights go on. So instead of pulling over I decided to try and outrun him (Yeah stupid I know). So I speed up and turn sharp down a road. Turns out to be a cul-de-sac so I pull in some random house and cut the lights. Cop pulls up behind me and asks for I.D which I didn't have which is why I ran. He detains me and asks my friend what happened. I text my dad and tell him so he's ends up talking to the cops a while later. I end up getting a ticket because he clocked me going ten over :smoke:  which is hilarious and I ended up driving that sexy bitch home. [/SUB]

15. A few days ago I was walking home from a long day of work. It was about 10pm, and I had just stopped by my local store to get a can of soda and some cookies. The weather was nice considering I live in a pretty frozen place. I rolled a joint before I went to work, and I thought it would be nice to enjoy it on my walk home. I stopped on this really nice bridge (pic), and lit up. I was listening to music and smoking that joint in a black suit and tie, when suddently I see the typical blue flares behind me. I thought holy fucking shit, stumped (?) the joint and put it in my suit jacket pocket. I turn around, and I see a police officer rolling down his window. "Sir, have you seen a red Audi passing by?" and I said "No, I haven't seen any cars at all other than you guys. He said fine and drove off. I lit my joint again. 

[​IMG]

16. I didn't get caught but it certainly was a heart stopper. Me and my girl wanted to smoke but her mom was home so we decided to go to the park by her house. Its pretty secluded and people go there to like have picnics and jog and stuff. So we park next to a car with tinted windows so anyone coming can't see us through the windows. All the cars are empty and no ones around and theres a lake right there so it was very chill. Right as Im packing my bubbler I turn right and through the other cars windows I barely made out a cop heading right for us and I almost died. I thought he saw us in the car and was gonna pull up right next to me but instead just busted a u-turn right before my car and left since it was a dead end. Definitely was a close one. Picked my parking wisely ;)

17. So I have had a few experiences with the Police some good and some bad. I'll talk about my bad one later because this good experience is kinda funny actually. So I live in MD, pretty good state can't complain weed is decriminilized now so that's good. Anyways me and a bunch of friends including my cousin got together and bought a bunch of 40 ounce old English malt liquor. The real ghetto shit that will get you fucked up quick. Of course we also had weed too. We then decided to go to what we called "the spot". Now "the spot" was up until recently an unfinished community with a cul-de-sac isolated out in the middle of nowhere surrounded by trees (Of course college kids ruined it for us because now the cops are watching it). No houses nothing just pavement pretty much. This was a perfect place to smoke weed, drink and just be fucking wild and stupid(there was a golf course on the other side of the woods we would get into a bunch of shenanigans their too).So back to the story we got really drunk my friend took his crappy 97 Toyota camry and did donuts burnouts and the hole 9 yards. So then it's getting later around 8 or so it's dark were drunk but sober enough to drive. Some friends go in one car and I go in my best friends camry with my cousin. Previously at some point in time my friend spray painted the back of this shitmobiles trunk, I don't remember what it said I think it was a penis or some shit. We made it almost all the way to my house until we got pulled over for going over the yellow line a little bit about 2 miles from my house. The cop gets out walks to the car. At this point I am scared shitless and thinking my friend is getting a DUI and shit is about to go down. The cop asks us if we had been drinking after shining a light on a mini cooler which thank fuck it was empty, bone dry. My friend says no sir blah blah. The cop asks what happened to the back of the trunk and my friend drunkenly replies, "oh it was these fucking vandals officer!" The cop then immediately cracks up and let's my friend off with a warning and we all got home safe and sound.

18. Had a long post but app crashed. So going the short route since this just happened and fuck typing an essay again

Picked up exotic zip from buddy and smoked a bowl in my car.

Drove back home and stupidly used my cell phone. As a result I was driving hella erratically, and I stupidly took a main road instead of a back one . Got to town and bang cop gets me.

Lock box with bowl and zip but forget until they were close to put the thousand dollars that was on my car seat, so put it between the seat and console.

Couldn't find spray so cop smelled the dank and gave me tests. But told him I been up since seven am studying for finals. (been studying since seven but pm haha)

Luckily I had nothing else in my car since the cop looked high and low since ya it reeked. I was so worried he was going to find and use my lockbox key and find the zip and bowl.

So anyways got a using a cell phone ticket but no pot one. But what makes me not celebrate that is that I have nine points now and just did the reduction shit earlier this year. (and last ticket was month or two ago..)

Fuckkk

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. Germany?

20. Drunk isn't sober to drive. You'll learn