OFFICAL cop story thread

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by pawlywog, Jul 26, 2010.

1. I live in an apartment building and smoke on the stairs. Nobody uses them since there's 2 elevators and its 14 floors high (pun intended). It was like 3am and I wanted a smoke so I went out to the steps. As I'm halfway through my blunt, I hear loud commotion coming up the stairs. I pass it off as a group of late night partners who just wanted to go back home and was gonna get off at a floor below me. They weren't partiers. I hear someone say "this weed smells fresh" as they're coming up so I'm like SHIT. I just placed the blunt in this small hole just big enough to fit a blunt and just chill on my phone. Immediately as I pick my phone up, 9 NYPD officers come around the corner asking me questions that have nothing to do with weed like "do you know ____?" "Has there been any sort of suspicious activity around lately?" To which I said that I knew nothing. The cops definitely know i was smoking at that point and one found the blunt in the corner of his eye and said to the other ones "Cmon guys, this kid's got nothing to do with why we're here. Let's proceed before we fuck this operation up" and says to me to have a good night and "enjoy" while glancing at the blunt. No ID check, not treated like a criminal, and cracked a couple jokes with them. Turns out, they were after someone living a couple floors above me. Surprised as to how I didn't get in any sort of trouble for it but hey, not complaining. I guess when you're in a city like NY and cops are actually sent on a warrant hunt, weed is quite low on their list of priorities.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. #3522 jammydogr, Nov 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2014
    When I was like 15 me and a few friends were going to a sesh so we got a couple grams and a few crates. After we got the peeve we stopped to have a couple bottles before we started walking. Opened the first bottles and start drinking, turn around and there's a plactic cop coming towards us. There's wasn't enough time to hide the drink so he called in some police to search us. They ended up finding the spliff along with a load of baggies, £50 and a bong stashed in my mates bag, we only had about 2/3 gram and he ends up being arrested on suspicion of dealing.

3. still a ticket? bs.

4. yea you should've just stashed the 0 and the blunt my friends were in the same situation, they nearly got off but they were smart and pulled over right away, they just told the officer the weed smell was a cigar cuz they were rolling blunts. and he let em off only took their names.

5. woooowwww. you know that cop was fucking with you. you always deny until the end. deny deny deny. guarantee that it was all bluffing now your in the system but you got off kind of easy. if they actually did get a dog ( which i highly doubt ) Just say I had no idea that was there officer. and really its a law game with cops. you gottta deny everything or they will find the first convenient chance to bone you.

6. bruh you got off soooooooo lucky id be thankful if anything

see now thats a good cop. sees no danger and no harm that can come to the community he's trying to protect, and can go do something useful and stop something like an assault crime.

8. LMAO. all these idiots who try to floor it. it worked for you ! props though, smart move since you had enough distance on him

9. shoutout to the cops doing their actual jobs like this one ...

10. I'm out here in Anaheim, they fucking shutting down all our dispensaries.

11. Smoked a couple of bowls in the car with some friends. Then, we ate and the state trooper or county sheriff follows us into the neighborhood. He was running our plates and everything. Thankfully, my buddies house was the next street and we quickly pulled in.

12. So it was literally a month to the day from when I was about to be off probation. Me, being the stupid teenager I was, decided to go to a party. I smoked (because I weigh 80 lbs and weed leaves my system in no time) and drank and I was having a fun time. I wasn't even sketched out because there weren't that many people there and it was pretty low key. Everything was going great until I hear a knock at the door and the dreaded words "POLICE EVERYBODY COME OUT". Naturally I decided to hide in the most obvious place ever which was a closet without a door hahahah. The pigs found me and had me go out to the living room with everybody else that got found.
    At this point I was tripping out beyond belief. When the police divided us up into groups based on who admitted to drinking and who said they were sober, I went with the sober kids. I asked to go to the bathroom and when I noticed that the officer didn't look up and see my face when I asked a plan started forming in my head. I waited five minutes in the bathroom and then turned the light off and opened the door. I waited five more minutes and slid out the door Into the same room where I originally hid. I grabbed a giant teddy bear and some clothes and started covering myself with anything to make it seem like it was just your average messy teenage pile. I waited for about 3 hours and then the cops came in there to do a final search and they shined their lights on me twice and didn't even notice I was there! It was awesome!
    The guy who hosted the party came into the room and found me and told me I had to stay the night because the undercovers were circling the block all night long.
    Everything was cool until somebody broke in hut that's another story!

13. #3533 CanIBeShaggy, Nov 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 17, 2014
    Sounds sketchy as a motherfucker

14. so i had a visit from the cops and lets just it didnt really turn out good they took my volcano whitch im the most pissed about they also took 2 glass pipes 1 metal pipe 2 grinders and 1 bong and also they took my buds about 2.5  thankfully i didnt get charged with possesion but shit they took probably over $750 worth of my stuff but he didnt have a warrent exept he says "i saw marijuana on your desk so that gives me probable cause by the plain sightt doctrin to go search your room" but all that was on my desk was my volcano a grinder and some vaped weed which is like brown so it doesnt look like weed from a distance  because he was standing in my doorway which is like 10 feet away so how did he see marijuana on my desk and i think that there wasnt enough "plain sight" for that  what do you think

i have a 14 year old year old brother so the cop that talked me said to me said "since your mom knows i could charge  her with endangering the welfare of a child for letting me vape in my room with the door shut and smoke out in the garage can they really charge her for that

so i had a visit from the cops and lets just it didnt really turn out good they took my volcano whitch im the most pissed about they also took 2 glass pipes 1 metal pipe 2 grinders and 1 bong and also they took my buds about 2.5  thankfully i didnt get charged with possesion but shit they took probably over $750 worth of my stuff but he didnt have a warrent exept he says "i saw marijuana on your desk so that gives me probable cause by the plain sightt doctrin to go search your room" but all that was on my desk was my volcano a grinder and some vaped weed which is like brown so it doesnt look like weed from a distance  because he was standing in my doorway which is like 10 feet away so how did he see marijuana on my desk and i think that there wasnt enough "plain sight" for that  what do you think

i have a 14 year old year old brother so the cop that talked me said to me said "since your mom knows i could charge  her with endangering the welfare of a child for letting me vape in my room with the door shut and smoke out in the garage can they really charge her for that

so i had a visit from the cops and lets just it didnt really turn out good they took my volcano whitch im the most pissed about they also took 2 glass pipes 1 metal pipe 2 grinders and 1 bong and also they took my buds about 2.5  thankfully i didnt get charged with possesion but shit they took probably over $750 worth of my stuff but he didnt have a warrent exept he says "i saw marijuana on your desk so that gives me probable cause by the plain sightt doctrin to go search your room" but all that was on my desk was my volcano a grinder and some vaped weed which is like brown so it doesnt look like weed from a distance  because he was standing in my doorway which is like 10 feet away so how did he see marijuana on my desk and i think that there wasnt enough "plain sight" for that  what do you think

15. my history teacher that i had first period my senior year  said if he suspected us to be on drugs he would send us down to the nurse to get tested. and he said that if we were sleeping he would send us down as well, cause he considers us on drugs if we are sleeping at 8 in the morning.... :cry:

16. They still need reasonable cause to bring a dog in. Like if they every threaten you with a dog, its to get you to admit to it without them actually having to. 

17. Was smoking with my bud the other day in town. It was like midnight and we were riding around going like 45 in a 30 and passed a cop. Dipped down a road and around a house. He rode around lookin for us for like 20 minutes.

18. So i meet up with my dealer (a girl, should know this for later) to get a quarter. She got into my car as she was on the phone, and she says "I'm bringing a guy with a gun to the house" to whoever was on the other line. I mind my own business but that happened to catch my attention, I didn't say anything though. So I get it in a skittles bag which I thought was funny, but oh well. She gets the money, leaves and speeds off. This stuff reeked and I put it away.

I went to a gas station near my apartment to get some snacks and as I'm just waiting in the car to leave, I hear gunshots like probably a block away, I felt that gunshot like it made some shockwave so I knew I was close. I see like 5 cops speed out of random places as i make my way home and as I park my car this cop drives past me and I see him stare at me a bit before driving away. 

I felt like there was no way they would even confront me because the gunshots were near the gas station which is like a mile away from my area, so i put the bag in my back pocket, get my stuff and get out. 

As soon as I close the door to my car, I get a flashlight in my face, he asks what my name is, then he gets in front of me so at this point I can see him. He asks me "Were you with a female tonight?" and I tried to say something without lying and said "I've seen some". Now I see about 3 more cops come out of nowhere and are standing with this cop. He describes that there's a guy with a gun and asks to search me. I just said yes to not be suspicious at all because I was dressed nicely all day. He just simply pats me down and goes. 

I was damn lucky he didn't even see it bulging out, smell it, or even question it .

19. She's hardcore dropping off a q real quick before she starts popin caps!

20. This story isnt as crazy as everyone else's but ill share it anyway. Me and a few friends got high as fuck in his basement then we got some food and dropped the other guys off. So it was just me and my friend driving around town at 12 am. Two teenagers high as fuck with red eyes and loud bass blasting. We're both pretty paranoid about cops at this time. And lucky for us, a cops flashes on his lights right behind us. We pull into a kroger (grocery store) parking lot and the cop walks up to my friends car. He was pulled over for not having a front plate and the cop also noticed my friend the driver didnt have a seat belt on when he talked to us. Then another cop shows up and its a state trooper. Holy shit. I was high and scared as fuck. After the officer talks to my friend he asks him to come in his squad car. I was thinking we were completely fucked at this time. He was in there for almost 10 minutes and it turns out he was just scanning his license and questioning him. I seriously thought they were drug testing him or something when he was in there. When he came back all he had was a warning when i thought he was getting arrested and they were gonna take us to the station. Crazy night.