OFFICAL cop story thread

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by pawlywog, Jul 26, 2010.

1. i while ago i was smoking and watching youtube, i get a call so i answer it and this cop was on the other side, i shit myself thinking oh god how do they know i was smoking
    but yeah he asks if i could come to the station to give a statement about this theif i saw and i said i was working near by so i could drop in

in there for about an hour, him and this other cop look at me funny, i eventually walk out of there just wondering if they could smell it on me

2. Me and my friend where picking some people up and while waiting a fed came up to my friends car window and my idiot friend who was driving couldn't think of anything to say to the cocksucker so he just handed him the O of fresh kush we had just bought so we got arrested it was shity

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. the other day i was rolling 6 joints in my car parked in a quiet wooded area, when i finished rolling them i stood up out of my car to brush some tobacco and bud off of my lap and out of no where a police car pulled up in front of me and i quickly  put all my stuff in my pockets and he got out and walked up to me asking if i had seen a missing person which i hadn't so i said no and my girlfriend said she hadn't and then he went. im not sure if he smelt it or not but that was lucky  ^_^

4. Alright here's my story, kinda long but it's pretty good. So me and my buddies just picked a bag, and were headed to the regular chill spot that we go to to smoke. We get there and were just smoking bowls out of my pipe. We get about halfway through the bag and my buddies girl calls him and tells her to pick her up cause we were going to party. So we go and get her and decide that we want to smoke the rest of the bag so we head back to our spot. We finish smoking the bag, and the spot were at is a new undeveloped are we've gone to  a hundred times and never had a problem. Anyways we finish smoking the bag and all I see is a car pull up behind us and turn their lights on. All I hear from my buddy is "Oh shit thats a cop," at this point I pretty much figured we were fucked, but I figured we might get one of those miracle cops that you hear about in the stories. Now the cops in our area our fucking ridiculous. Would probably pass up busting a murder to bust a couple of kids smoking weed in a fast car. (My new WRX, not that fast but definitely gets a lot of cop attention) So the cop walks up to my window and says, "so what are you kids doing out here?" At this point I was nervous as shit and had no idea what to say (also I was pretty baked so that didn't help) So i just say to the cop that were just hanging out, waiting for one of our friends. She looks at me and says "So where's the dope you've been smoking, I can smell it" I knew we were fucked so I just handed everything over. Luckily we didn't actually have any weed left,  just the pipe we were smoking from. She makes all of us get out, gets our ID's cuffs us and puts us in the cop car. She takes us to the station and I have to call my parents and all that shit. They're still pretty pissed but whatever. I ended up getting 4 months probation with no drug tests, but parents said they're still gonna test me so gotta figure out how to pass the tests. Just smoked yesterday though :smoking:
    MORALE OF THE STORY: I wouldn't recommend smoking anything in your car besides joints, I wish I couldve ate that shit. Also most cops are fucking douchebags. Stay safe out there.

5. Somehow I'm finding this difficult to believe.

6. At 14 me and a buddy got chased by the cops. They were after some motel robbers and we were just kids out late getting high and causing low key mischief so we ran. he tried to outrun them and I instinctively cut into the bushes and took off another way. I yelled out to him as I turned but he later admitted he thought he could outrun them. They had a dog evidently, dude was mm away from getting his nuts chomped, had an awkward limp for weeks

The most striking thing to me is that for weeks the cops wanted to pin us for this motel thing. I sat there and was told that there was 100% certainty we were responsible according to the dog handler, and that they had tracked me in so and so direction, where I hadn't been. Months afterwards I saw a small article in the paper saying some dudes had been charged over it. They never even let us know we weren't being investigated anymore. And how sure that guy was about incorrect tracking. Lost a bit of respect for their professionalism after that

7. Your a dumb ass how is that hard to believe and why would I make that up hahaha

8. why would a random fed walk up to your car, what did he say, and who the fuck just hands over an O?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. His friend is CLEARLY a level headed dude.  Why would anybody in his situation act any differently?  (Sarcasm)

10. Its finally time to share, back when i was in high school junior year to be exact, me and kids from the schools stoner group hot box in a car. at our local taco bell we all go to for lunch. There was so much smoking going on the smell stayed on our cloths even after leaving the car and walking a bit, (keep in mind this is during lunch) well the guy misses the turn going to the school so we are all late. At that school if you were late you had to sit in a room with the other late kids. So the combined power of THC from all of us in that room obviously makes it reek of weed. We get sent down to the office, me having nothing o me and another kid having a little jar of oil which he placed in between his butt cheeks to hide it otherwise he would get a ticket. They mouth swab us because my school was poor and i obviously come back positive. Heres the thing, at this school in the event their test is faulty you can go get a piss test at a recommended clinic and if it comes back negative you will be unsuspended. So i get this firl to pee for me the night before i go. i wear two pairs of underwear put the pee in a shampoo bottle ( i carried two of them just in case) and pass it walkinginto the school with the most smug face ever. My dad cussed out all of the school deans and all in all a great week. 

11. I HATED my administration in high school, a bunch of power-tripping pussies if you ask me

12. #3492 HelloThere, Oct 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 20, 2014
    So I almost got fucked last night. Why? Alchohol and other people being dumbasses.

So basically I'm a senior in high school and we went to the football game. It was me, my gf, and two of her friends(girl and guy). I brought two fifths and my vape. So anyways the night goes on and I start to hate my gfs guy friend. He's fucked up on liquor and weed and he's not giving a fuck hitting on my girl and putting his arm around her. He's also drinking a lot of my stuff with her friend that I'm not keeping track of. I get more and more annoyed but we end up in my car with me and my gf making out in the front and them in the back. Anyways I parked somewhat far away from the game but I turn around and see two cops shining lights in cars.

Luckily my car doesn't reek but we did vape in it and we are all obviously fucked up. If my car gets searched then I'm screwed. So I make a quick decision and tell everyone to get out and walk to the game. My gf does but those two idiots stay in the car. I did not have enough time to argue so I just locked the doors and left them so at least my gf would be ok. I approach the cops and talk to them pretty nervously but they let us go on.

Now I'm really really pissed because they are gonna find them in my car and when they get out search my car because they are fucked up....and if they had listened to me everything would have been fine. So I walk away for 5 minutes and come back. The car is there and there are no cops and the incriminating stuff is still there as well....but no people! Neither of them are answering their phones so we naturally think they were picked up.

Long story short I got really lucky. The cops did find them and made them leave but they didn't search my car. So after like 30 minutes they started answering and returned. But things could have gone so wrong so I was still pissed and we left.

13. [quote name="dudeindistress3" post="20772012" timestamp="1413391826"]why would a random fed walk up to your car, what did he say, and who the fuck just hands over an O

We were parked in a sketchy spot we could have gotten out of it I think he just fucked up I wouldn't have picked up with him if I knew he couldn't handle talking to a cop

14. This ones fucking crazy.

About a month and a half ago, my friends and I decided to smoke at the hospital me and one of them were born at. It was in a nearby city I used to live in, about ten/fifteen minutes away. Long story short, we were all drunk, just smoked 4 bowls between the three of us, and driving through the downtown part of my old city with 8 g's in the car. I'm in the backseat and I look through the rearview mirror and notice a cop, so I tell my friend to chill and get over to the right lane to let him pass. She gets over but doesn't put her turn signal on and simultaneously the cop puts his lights on. My friend had her bowl in her lap, there was open alcohol in the car from earlier, 8 g's of weed and we're all fucked up, plus the car smells like weed. Amazingly, by the time the cop comes to her window I managed to hide all the lighters we had in the backseat, my other friend managed to hide the alcohol bottles at an angle the cop couldn't see, and my friend who's driving hid her bowl under her SHOE. To make matters worse, my friend has all of her windows down and her air conditioning on, so it's obvious something's up. The cop asks for her license and she reaches into this compartment where she has her license and 8 g's of weed, located right next to her driver side window. Amazingly, she pulls out her license without the cop seeing the weed. The cop then asked where we were going and she gave the most bullshit story I've heard in my life. First she said we were going home then the cop pointed out we were heading the opposite direction, then she changed it up and said we were bored and looking for something to do. The cop sat there for a second without saying anything, probably startled at the way the story did a 180. Well, he asked my friend why she didn't use her turn signal, then he asked my other friend and I if we use our turn signals when we drive and if we've ever been pulled over. He ended up letting us go, no ticket, no nothing. It was seriously one of the biggest reliefs in my life.

15. This one isn't as crazy as everyone else's stories but whatever. I was staying at my friends house, his name is Gage. Before I went to his house I had my brother roll me a J (I'm not very good at rolling). Anyways we wanted to smoke this J but his mom was in the house so we said we were going to go walk to the gas station to get snacks and stuff. On the way we smoked the J and it reeked and so did we. To get to the gas station by foot we had to go through a baseball field to get there. We were almost out of the baseball field when all of a sudden we hear a loud "hey you two!" We stopped dead in our tracks. We turned around and the cop was shining a bright ass flashlight in our faces. Noticing the cop was fat as shit I debated on just booking it but i thought against it. Also my eyes always get terribly red and we had no eyedrops and he could plainly see my eyes (and maybe my soul). The cop walks up to us and says "whats your names?" We told him our names and my heart dropped. I was also carrying my bowl in my sock and a little bit of my own ganj. "Have you two seen anyone running through here with a blue sweatshirt" the cop asks. "Nope" we walked quickly away and high fived into the sunset and munchie heaven.

16. This summer, me and my friend were heading up to bennington,VT, so we decided to meet up at a park by my house in bk so we could talk about itinerary and logistics cause we were going on a camping trip the next day. So we smoke like 3-4 bowls. we would go to the park by my house to chief almost every night cause i didn't want my rents catching us in my backyard.

We were chilling and i said "imagine guys with guns come to kidnap us". we were talking about 24 right before so it was relevant. Then we saw an unmarked car driving in the park but they were like 50 ft away driving real slow. So we got down we were sitting on bleachers that had an open field where people play cricket .so we hid in between the seats. then a window rolled down and the brightest flashlight i ever seen was pulled out.

we were in the shadow cause the tree was in the way, he then kept inching up and the light was directly in my face. So i told my friend "dip! dip!" (Run) and we ran to the wooded area, we saw lights behind us, we heard the car peel off and chase us. the wooded area was close and i saw flashlight moving behind us. We then ran 1/2 mile into the woods till we got to the other side which leads to a road.

I didn't want to ditch my weed, unless i needed to and i decided i would ditch it last minute if possible but i stashed it before we got on the road. I was worried about anyone finding it, when i got home i walked down the street and saw them driving in the park still, so i ran home,but i felt super paranoid all night.

17. Me and my friend were walking through this asylum in Belchertown, Mass, and we were smoking Blunt and I was blazed as fuck and so was my buddy. We're there for a few hours taking pictures and having a good time when me and my friend who was high ran over to our sober friends because we saw two uniformed people walking towards us. So naturally we are freaking out but we calm ourselves down by saying they weren't cops. They were. But me and him walk behind our sober friends and we're told by them not to say anything (I've got the bug eyes and red eyes going on and had a grinder full of weed in one jacket pocket and a bowl in the other, so I was pretty sketched.) Anyways, we walk the whole way back with me next to the cop and as we're approaching the entrance the fat cop slips and almost eats shit. Me and my friend at this point are trying to keep from laughing. The cop turns around and goes "You saw that right?" with the most embarrasses smile. "yeah" we both responded. And then I said "I almost went to catch you" and my buddy starts laughing to himself. Luckily the cop didn't question it. So basically we get to our car, say a shit load of thank yous and sorrys and we wait at our car for them to leave before we leave ourselves. If it weren't for our sober friends chatting them up, we would have been absolutely screwed. So, yeah. Sorry if this was hard to follow, I'm toking as I type this

18. Got stopped by a train coming through and about 10 seconds after we look in the mirrors and see a cop 2 cars back with the lights on so we start freaking out. We were just finishing a blunt as we rolled up to the stop so the car wreaked and smoke was coming out down the whole street as we smoked it. The weed and mflb we had were thrown down the vent holes and shoved in and we had to pray for the best. The gates open and we pull through... but the cop doesn't pull us over and instead pulls the guy behind us over. Closest I've ever been to being fucked by the pigs😭 the rest of the weed was smoked in celebration and to calm our nerves

19. Me and three buddies were toking in my car when we didn't even notice that a cop had been called for a domestic disturbance (Completely unrelated). He rolls up behind us and taps on our window while we're still in the middle of a session. He takes the joint and asks what we're doing, and we tell him flat out he knows what's up. He takes a big hit, puts it out and gives it back to us and simply says: "Don't come here again"

20. they need a search warrant for a k9, you should have just kept saying no and denying, unless they can smell it, you would have been fine