OFFICAL cop story thread

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by pawlywog, Jul 26, 2010.

1. I'm new here, first of all. Just created an account today. Love it. You guys rock but I digress....Me and my buddy are heading to a Mudvayne concert and obviously blaze the whole way. We are botally taked and have never been to the venue. Stop and ask directions, bad idea in retrospect because I could even smell me. We head on our way and sure enough: oinker in the rearview. Pulls us over. They say they smell weed and ask us out of the car. They pat me down to find my dip tin, wallet, and concert ticket. Cop 1 takes my buddy (the driver) to his car.

"Where is he going?" I ask stupidly. Cop 2 replies, "Oh, we are taking him to jail." *Panic face* "I'm kidding, lighten up bud. It's a tense situation. Sit down and we'll be with you in a bit."

15 minutes later (3 years in stoner time) it's my turn. I give him my name, blah blah blah. (They found a bag and pipe, I forgot to mention lol) they give me my citation for possession. In NY it's just a fine and traffic court. I'm relieved so i feel okay to ask how to get to the venue. They tell me, thank you, and so on.

Now the coolest part: as I'm opening the door I see a dude jogging down the street with crazy hair and no shirt, big tattoo on his stomach. I let him pass and get out thinking, "Man that dude looks so familiar." we get to the concert and I kinda forget the whole thing. Then Mudvayne (one of my favorite bands) starts jamming. And the bassist? Dude with crazy hair and tattoo on his stomach. Epic coincidence. :)

P.S. I will post my sad ending story another night. Sorry if it was too long. I look forward to communicating with my new stoner family.

2. yeah that may be true but they can legally take the care and get a search warrant if they think there is something in the car and 99.99% of the time they can get the search warrant no problem

3. This was last year when I was 17. Me and 4 good friends got a gallon of vodka and a bunch of 40s one night. we went back to one of our friends house and started chilling getting drunk and smoking blunts.
    Then we started taking shots and started to box one another for fun, and everyone wanted to use a pair of boxing gloves which was at one of our houses. I convinced my friend to chug half the bottle of vodka for the hell of it, so he was shitfaced. So me, 4 friends and one of their girls all drunk as fuck(stupid idea)load up in her car while my underage friend without a liscence drove. we go about 7 miles away down the road to my friends house(the who just chugged the bottle). We pull up by his house(didn't want to wake up his parents).He was too drunk to get the gloves so we sent one of our other friends to walk to his house and get the gloves. My friend gets back with the gloves. As soon as we pull off a cop car pulls up infront of us and turns his lights on. We all then hid our bud and covered the 40s up with clothes laying around in this bitches dirty car. At this point everyone is fucked up,especially our friend who chugged half the bottle. Everyone but him sobers the fuck up and acts straight in front of the cops. Then 3 more cop cars pull up and they ask for my friends liscence and luckily his girlfriend was 21 so we just said his permit was at home and he could drive under her supervision. Then they said they smelt alcohol and ask who's all been drinking tonight, so we all deny it, and they start asking for everyone's names and was shining the lights in our faces. They ask my super drunk friend how old he was because he was obviously drunk as shit, he lies and says 17. So to make it look good, we explain to the officers he was drunk so were taking him home so he wouldn't be drunk driving. Cops buy the story, dudes best friends mom who lives right beside him comes out randomly (3am) and says she's gonna walk our friend home and put him in bed. Cops let us go and didn't expect a thing, followed us all the way back to dudes house we were chilling at, still pretty damn drunk. Sketchy ass ride back, that's Forsure.

4. Okay here's my first (and hopefully last) encounter with the cops (and my first post too :) )

So there was three of us, and we stayed at one of my buddies' house the night before (Saturday night). We wake up and decide "hey, let's get baked and go to breakfast!" Nobody has a problem with this, so we smoke a little and go out to breakfast. Breakfast was great, had a good time, and we get back in the car to leave. My buddy was like "hey, let's roll a blunt and smoke on the way home" and again, nobody has a problem with it. So we're driving through town, smoking this blunt right. Out of the corner of my eye I see this weird car kind of turn around, but didn't think much of it because I knew it wasn't a cop. So we're happily smoking this blunt, and we finish the blunt. We're almost to my dad's house (where we were headed) and we decide to pull over in this little business park and put some eye drops in and roll home. So we get our eye drops in, and I see that same car who turned around behind us 30 minutes ago. I was kinda sketchin out, so we call our other friend, who was 100% sober to come hang out with us for a while and help us out. When he arrives, we all pile into my car and then head to my dads. Everything was going great, we were cleaning my car, nothing was wrong. We had three pipes, four beers, a magic flight launch box, and a few lighters just chillin in the front seat so we could clean. Well guess who decided to show up? A sherif! We act fine, ask what he's doin here.

"We have received a call regarding four boys in a silver car smokin marijuana." After the cop said that, my heart broke into 3828 different pieces. My dad and step mom come out, talk to the cop, and then they pull me aside. The cop asks me where the weed is. Of course, being the stupid kid I am, deny any weed being in my car. He brings me over to my group of friends and says "so where's the weed" and we all blankly look down and say nothing (dead give away) so then the cop asks me again. At this point, my dad nudged me. I say I have it, I go grab it, and he asks me 10000000 questions haha. He looks at the weed and says "do you know how much thc is in this weed?" And I'm like "...nope" and he had the balls to say "probably a deadly amount" so I just start laughin my ass off at that comment. So long story short, I take all the blame and I had to go get interrogated by the head of the drug task force. Scary as fuck, but in the end, he ends up ripping my ticket apart and says "stop doping up" and I leave hahaha. I started smoking again recently, way differently than I did previous to being caught.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. \tAir duct cleaning company illegally searches my closet 
    My landlord calls in a Air duct company to do cleaning on the property I'm renting. Upon entry I informed the cleaning crew what to clean,where to go and left to go back to work. Well the cleaning company took it a step further.

In the master bedrooms closet,I had a plywood wall built. Times were hard and I was thinking about growing. I collected all the hardware materials and etc. Well I got my ASE certification and ditched the whole project all together, but left the Charcoal filter and fan installed, to just use it as smoke closet so the odor wouldn't travel through the townhouse. Cleaning company left,did a awesome job and nothing was touched. Yeah right....Fast Forward two months.

The cleaning company opens the closest and unlocks the wall I had built,takes pictures *No cultivation was found* to send to the landlord and then called the police. This chain of events lead to a investigation and now I'm digging myself out of a pile of SHIT.

I have a recording of the cleaning guy, admitting to opening the closet illegally and taking the pictures. Now I was using the landlords fathers voice and the cleaning guy was unaware that he was being recorded.

Questions,

-Does the Cleaning company have the right to do this

-What type of Attorney do I need

-Would the recording hold up in a court of law,even though it was illegally obtained

6. Claim the items they found were for smoking tobacco inside without making the house smell. Deny everything.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. I am a cop. o_O
    Top that! Haha

I'm totally kidding though. :D

360 joints in my body and not one in my pocket.

8. Welcome to grasscity my fellow blade

9. idk but that is some really shitty bad luck. Hope it swings around for you! Hard to say how this would hold up in court.. Breaking into your shit and all.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum:blaze:

10. #3450 anotherguypassingby, Sep 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2014
    Already posted in here about the first time I got arrested for possession, so here's the second.

I'd just got off work at midnight and decided to have my last joint before I went home. There's this nature reserve area, not too far from where I worked at the time, that has two lonely roads that join on to it - one that leads to farm land, and one that leads to... Well, farm land.

I went about half way up one of the roads, and parked in a little turn off. I hadn't even smoked a third of it, when a car drove past mine and then stopped. It wasn't even in eye shot at this point - I knew it had stopped, because I could see the glow of the parking light on the road. They slowly reverse back into view, and what d'ya know, it's the boys in blue. Or, fluorescent green, whatever.

There was no point denying it, the place stank. I wound up with yet another caution and a £90 fine. Unbeknownst to me, turns out the transport Police were performing their routine patrol of area, due to the increased illegal activity on a nearby train line.

Still, could have been worse. Me and a lady friend used to park up, blaze and fool around on the other road all the time. Would have been a stiffer (heh) penalty had they come by one of those nights.

Shoulda just smoked at home.

11. Just liked this for the stiffer joke Haha... Didn't want to seem like a dick

Sent from my HTC One using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. Haha no worries man

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. #3453 notallatall, Sep 19, 2014
    MY daughter shes 17 got interrogated at school after the drug dogs smelt second hnd smoke on her binder. i am from a legal area but recently moved to where it is so misunderstood. Damn confusing to me. Can my home be searched now or any legal problems? This is so new to me coming from an area where this would never be an issue...i moved here for family but i need to know if this is that bad or nothing to fuss over too much or waht should i do :confused: 

14. Haven't posted in years, but i have a few stories to share about my encounters hahaha.

All names have been altered for privacy reasons.

Story #1

This happened during the summer, I was about 16 years old and dealing at the time. I used to cop Half-os lol, pretty much to toke for free and make some pocket money. I spent the day hanging out with my step brother geo, we went to our usual spot in the park across from our neighborhood and smoked a few joints. We were blazed out of our minds and went home to munch out, one of my boys who i used to sell to hit me up for a sack so i took care of him. When he arrived he asked what we were doing that night and we said we were going to the hookah bar right around the corner from my house and he was down to join us. So we met up later on and got some beer then headed to the hookah bar which was literally walking distance from my house, like 1 block away. The hookah bar was the hangout spot for all the underage kids in the area to get drunk, smoke, and start fights every night. I went to the hookah bar with my Step brother, Derek, and Mike. I figured id sell a few sacks while i was there so i brought a quarter, scale,grinder, and a few cigarillos with me. We all threw down on a hookah and hung out all night until around 2am.

All of a sudden there was commotion outside of the hookah bar, as usual 2 groups of drunk kids started fighting and making a bunch of noise in the parking lot. Everyone ran outside to watch and see what was going on but we decided to stay inside and just keep smoking our hookah. Shorty after the fight ended every left and decided to go home, the bar was closing so we took our last few rips and decided to call it a night.

We exited the hookah bar, ready to part ways until my step brother said lets smoke a bowl, I didn't want to so I was like nah lets just ride out. The other 2 kids wanted to smoke as well so i was like fine, lets go around the side of the building , they began to pack and hit a bowl while i stood there waiting to go home.

Then bang!! we saw a cop car drive around the front of the building going towards the hookah bar and i was like fuck lets get outta here. they began to pack up their stuff and another cop car came into the lot. Before we could start walking away a cop car pulled up behind us with his spot light on. I scrambled and threw my quarter into a low walled off section that blocked off the the ac units for the building, geo, Mike and derek still had their bowl and weed out as the cop pulled up. he got out of his car and asked hey what're you guys doing, I said nothing just about to go home and he said ok LEAVE RIGHT NOW. I began to walk away very fast then began to run home, geo and the others still stood there packing up their things. Before i could get out of view of the cop he yelled at the top of his lungs HEYYY COME BACK HERE RIGHT FUCKIN NOW! i was like fuuuuuuuck, so i turned and walked back, by this time he had the flash light pointed directly at geo and derek who had a bowl and weed in their hands and he asked me why did you run? I said you told me to go home sir so i was just going home.

The cop then called for back up and another officer arrived. They made us stand along the low wall that closed off the ac units and told us to empty our pockets of all paraphernalia or else he was getting the k9. I pulled out my grinder, ducthes, lighter, scale, and money. The cop pointed the flashlight over the wall and saw the quarter and a 20$ bill which mustve fallen out when i threw the bud. He lined all of our belongings on the wall including dereks bowl, bud, eye drops, cologne and lighter. The second officer said "OK Which one of you  is the dealer?" Nobody fessed up, he kept asking who the scale and quarter belonged to and nobody owned up to it lol i guess he didn't see me put it on the wall. None of us even owned up to the 20$ bill. He told us he could take us all to jail right then and there but demanded that we call all of our parents. Everyone got teary eyed and sad except for me lol they all sat along the curb almost crying while the called their parents. I called my step dad and said something happened and i need you to pick us up from the hookah bar. When Dereks mom arrived she cried and shrieked as if someone had killed her son, mikes mom was hysterical as well. My step dad came and just acted normal (he's a rastamon lol pro- marijuana and has dreadlocks).

The cops made us throw the scale, bowl and lighters in the dumpster in front of out parents so we did. The officer told my step brother to toss the weed out so he stepped on it and threw it in the bushes. The cop said No I don't want anyone driving by and stumbling upon it Toss It In The Drainage. I died a little bit inside because i knew my brother was trying to toss it so i could come back and get it later.

We went home and got scolded by my mother who hates weed all together and that was that.
    The next day i went back to the hookah bar dumpster to see if i could retrieve my grinder because it was my favorite but sadly the trash went out already. Sad and miserable that i had just lost everything i began to walk home until i looked down in the drainage to see my quarter floating on top in the seal zip lock bag. I was not leaving with out my damn quarter. I saw on the side of the dumpster there were a bunch of old pvc pipes thrown down, one was about 5 feet long so i grabbed it and ran to the drainage. After about 5 mins of fishing with the pole I was able to slide the bag up the side of the drainage near the vents where i used my fingers to pull the bag up. There was a few people moving around the parking lot so i just stuffed it in my pocket and ran home.

Upon arriving home i pulled out the bag, and come to find out the shit was sealed up and no water got in. I went to my desk and emptied the whole bag of dry fluffy dank nugs, the feeling was indescribable . I rolled up a few blunts and smoked the whole quarter that day with my step brother…….The End

hope you enjoy, I know its a long read

15. Ahhhhh that stiff joke lol

JESUS GOT SHOT IN THE FACE

16. #3456 xsublime, Sep 19, 2014
    Freshman year of highschool, I was visiting my dad like I usually do over the holidays because I live with my mom in a different state, and I decided to hang out with my good friend. My dad drinks a lot so we poured some vodka in a water bottle and some whiskey in the other. We go out and skate down to this elementary school at like 2AM and we were just chilling and drinking and skating around on the basketball courts.

So we drink all the vodka and almost all of the whiskey but we decide to save the rest and head back to my dads. My friend doesnt like to skate very much unlike me so we were walking in the street with our boards and the backpack with the whiskey in it and we're minors and out past curfew so it was sketchy. I look to my right and see a cop right next to us slowing down with the drivers window rolled down.

We walk to the left onto the sidewalk and then start running through this grass field. My friend was complaining, like "I can't run anymore we should just stop we're gonna get caught anyway." I was like fuck that, I continued running and I see the cop drive off and then do a U-turn to come back to stop us.

I ran across the street into this small neighborhood and run into a front yard, my friend had caught up with me by that time and we lie on the ground in these rocks and we see the cop rolling up and down that street looking for us. We got scared the cop would see us in the front yard and I had a bright ass yellow sweatshirt on so we climb over this fence into the persons backyard and fortunately there was no dog in the backyard and no one heard anything. We waited a bit until it was safe to go home and climbed back over the fence and walked home, drunk.

Didn't get caught by my dad, didn't get caught the cops.  :devious:

I had encountered cops and neighborhood watch security A LOT in my area while I was stoned as well, however I've never been caught with that either, I just ran off. Fun times.

17. I got stoned and went to class the other day, the campus security kept looking at me really cockeyed and I was kinda sketchin'. Then I realized I forgot that I left a quarter in my backpack, at least they weren't dicks about it haha.

18. @[member="notallatall"] They can't search your house because of second hand kush cologne, but I'd say giving her some deodorant before going to school to avoid any issues would be a good idea, that's what I did back in high school, now I'm in college and nobody gives a fuck haha.

19. #3459 aPhatBlunt, Sep 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2014

20. lucky ass motherfucker

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app