OFFICAL cop story thread

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by pawlywog, Jul 26, 2010.

So this starts out with me and two friends. So my friend John goes away on vacation with his family. He's the only one with a dabbing rig so we hit him up and he's like yeah you can dab at my crib and gives us the garage code. For a couple days me and my friend Jim go dab there at night. Than one day we are in the middle of dabbing when his housekeeper pulls up. She's like a hyper religious crazy columbian woman. We decide lets just hide everything and exit and than we tell her sorry for the scare, but Jim forgot his wallet the other day so John told us we could go in and get it. There is a slight language barrier, but she's still bugging out threatening to call the cops and freaking the fuck out. So me and Jim just leave. This woman than calls Johns parents on vacation and than tells him that me and my friend broke into the house, smoked weed (She knew due to windows open/smell), and than she said we just ran when she came (which is completely false). So his Dad freaks out and this kid John is basically banned from seeing us (He denies letting us in the house).

FAST FORWARD A WEEK

Everything settles down, and me, Jim, and John decide we want to dab. We pull up to a highschool and park in a private area at night and take everything out. I have the bong and everything in my hand and am torching the nail. I start to take the hit when Jim says theres car. Turns out its the cops. Now I've been in situations with the cops before while smoking where I would act cool and hide it and get away, but I know I'm fucked. We were smoking concentrate, which is super illegal so I'm bugging out. I toss the bong and case under the seat and the cop comes up to the car. He immediately knows we were smoking and starts asking us where our weed was. I managed to hide the wax (if he found it we would have been fucked) but we had no weed so all we say is we smoked it all and we have no more. The cop believes us and takes our ids and shit along with my bong, grinder, nail, bowl, papers, and pipe. He than asks where we got it, and my friend interrupts me and says the dealers actual name, luckily we add that the dealers far gone now (left for college), and the cop took the name down horribly wrong confusing letters, but we just nod and say yep thats it. The cop than makes us call our parents to pick us up. I call my grandma and she picks me up. She says she'll cover for me with my parents, but we need to get my car home (the cops wouldn't let me drive). I live less than a half mile from the school so she drops me off at the top of my street and tells me to go take the car home. I'm terrified because if the cop is still there or around and sees me in the car he will pull me over and I'd be arrested. Luckily I get home with no troubles, jerk off, go to sleep, and take the next day off

2. chill grandma, haha lucky get away,

3. We were out in the forest with about 15 of us at 3 in the morning smoking and drinking and yelling and screaming. My two friends I came with and I were tired and ready to go home so we start the trek back to the car. We finally reach our destination but before we go, "dusty" and I had to take a piss. Right in the middle of our pissing a cop drives down the road were on so me and dusty dive into the bushes, leaving one very fucked up friend in the back seat of my car. Cop puts his spot light in the bushes and over the speaker says "get the fuck out here". Me and dusty walk over to the cop and he asks what we're doing. I try to play it cool and explain it's a Friday night were just kickin it with the homies. There's 2 other cars parked behind mine and the cop asks me how many more people there are. I say only 2-3 and he asks where they are, I tell him I don't know they're somewhere in the forest. At this point my cross faded friend sees the cop looking at him so he gets out of the car. The cop asks him "damn what's your problem buddy? Stoned?" And he replies with a quick and confident "little bit". cop asks how old we all are, we answer honestly, 14.15. And 15. He sees my keys and asks if they're mine, I confirm, He asks if I had anything to drink, and how far away I lived, never realizing I had told him I was 15. With no license, a stolen car, weed, and open containers of alcohol in the car he just sent us on our way...

4. lol i call fucking bullshit.

Sent from my GT-I9100M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. I've had a few cops take weed from me without charges...

6. #3426 invinciblejets, Aug 31, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2014
    Yeah me too ...just let me go with nothing I was like cool I just got robbed

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Grasscity Forum..grabba dabba goo

7. I prefer not to be charged. I will buy more piff.

8. So your underage for drinking and this website...
    And you stole a car mhhmm niceee

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Grasscity Forum..grabba dabba goo

9. #3429 Omniplasma, Aug 31, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2014
    Back in high school my buddy and I had left school in between classes, and the assistant principle and school officer were just above the side exit on the stairway, so (we believe) they heard the door open and close. But we'll get back to that part.

So my friend and I started walking down the street towards my house, and we decide to go underneath this bridge that's almost directly in front of the school. We get down there, smoke a quick bowl out of a soda can (ah those were the days) and preceded to head back up to the road.

Next, as we're climbing up the embankment back up to the street, there's two police cars parked on the shoulder, one being the school cop. We ducked down low and got into stealthy mode and noticed they were speaking to someone else who seemed to just cross the bridge at the wrong time. As we watch, eventually the person continues walking and the police cars drove off, at which point we slowly got back up to the road and walked to my house.

To this day I'm 95% sure those cops were there looking for my friend and I, because the person they spoke to obviously had nothing to do with anything and they let him go before returning to the school. Also they definitely heard the door open and shut, and this school had a huge problem with kids skipping. One of many close calls, and I'm definitely going to post back later and post more stories!

10. For this story, I take you down to the Georgia-Florida border...

My girlfriend and I were on out way to a music festival in North Florida to hear the sweet sounds of The Allman Brothers Band and others. She had gone to the same festival a year before with some friends and had gotten pulled over for speeding (neither her car nor driving), followed by a half-ass "search" where the cop basically lifted the back-door glass and just scanned before letting them on their way. I'd never been to a festival before, but knew I wanted to bring a small amount of mj and wondered how I should go about hiding it just in case of a more thorough pull-over and inspection.

Well, when the day came to leave I basically decided that we would just drive safely and that I had nothing to worry about. I tossed my bowl and about 1.3 g into a little bag and threw it in with my luggage in the back seat.

On the interstate about 45 minutes away from our destination I notice a cop on the median. "Look out -  cop," my girlfriend says. "Yea, I see him," I respond, not worrying about anything because we are only going 73 in a 70. So I switch lanes to the left lane and check my rearview - the cop stays still. About 5 seconds and 100 yards later I look back and notice that his is not pulling out..."hmmm" I think, and after about 10 seconds I decide I don't want to be in the same lane as the cop and being switching lanes (using my turn signal) to get over to the right lane. The cop follows suit, all the way until he is right on my tail...

"I think we're about to get pulled over," I say. "Why?" she asks. "I don't know..."

Lights flash. I pull over. Cop asks to see both of our licenses. We oblige and then he immediately tells us to exit the vehicle. "Were we speeding?" I ask to which the cop replies "No but you were having some trouble maintaing your lane back there." ooooookkkkkk.......what the fuck? So then he proceeds to tell me that I was acting "extremely nervous" in the vehicle and that he could "see my heart beating through my shirt." I'm feeling pretty defeated at this point, but just deny having anything in the car and give the classic "I don't consent to any kind of search" when he asks. It's at this point when I look over at my girlfriend SUV and realize/remember that there is Grateful Dead bumper sticker on the back....and then I suddenly realize why we've been pulled over. 

They ask my girlfriend all the same questions to which she responds no and says no search. "Alright well I respect your right to deny a search but I tell ya what - we're gonna bring a K-9 out to sniff the vehicle and if he spots something then we're gonna do a search." At this point I pretty much prepare myself for getting arrested, knowing the K-9 will lead to them finding it but never for one second thinking about admitting to it.

Sure enough, the dog hits and 4 officers (back-up came) start tearing through the vehicle til one yells "GOT IT!" We're both put in cuffs and interrogated further/read our rights. I tell them there's nothing else and that the weed is mine. They let my gf go and put me in the back of the cruiser. The cop gets in and says "I tell ya what, buddy - the truth is always your best friend. If you had just told me what you had I guarantee you'd be on your way to the concert right now." I didn't believe him at all at the time, but after reading all these stories and hearing another friend's experience, I think that may have actually been the smarter thing to do...

Spent 5 hours in jail, met several others in there who were pulled over for the same "failure to maintain lane" aka 'heady-band bumper stickers'. Eventually I got out and had a great time at the festival.

So, in all, I got misdemeanor posession for my $20 worth of mj - bail bondsman at $175, $2500 lawyer, $350 dui school (we weren't smoking in the car), $725 in probation fees, 40 hours community service, and 6 months of call-in meeting where I *might* get asked to go to a clinic and get a drug test. I completed all of the sanctions within a week of my sentencing, and I now live in CA and can't wait to be done with the 6 months so I can get a mmj card, kick my feet up, and smoke for the first time in 7 months...it's gonna be good.

Lesson - don't drive w weed if you've got hippy bumper stickers, don't drive with paraphenlia, and keep the weed close soyou can eat it!

Thanks for reading.

11. #3431 T0rnat0, Sep 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2014
    Me and 3 friends decided to ditch school to smoke some bud, we jumped a fence around the outdoor basketball area and one of the PE teachers saw us and yells "HEY STOP!!!!!" as we were jumping. 1 of our friends bitched out since he thought we were caught but the rest 3 of us were soon on our way to a friends house to toke up. We decide to sit in a curb on the side of the school to catch a breath since we were just running from the PE teacher lol. Then out of no-where this cop car pulls up on the mall in the store right in front of us and we start sketching out thinking the school sent out a search alert or something for the 3 of us, so my 2 friends I'm with decide to pressure me into eating the weed...Peer pressure takes over and I ate that shit then and there. Turns out the cop gets out his car and heads into the store without even noticing us. End of story is we got to our friends house soon after twitching to every cop car we saw because of the previous event. We had to buy more bud -_-.

I was super young and stupid  ^

12. Ahhh, forgot about this one. It's not as interesting as my tree-climbing toking session with a cop lookig for us down below, but it's funny.

I think it was my senior year in highschool, maybe junior. I was on my way to my dealers, when I decided to stop at McDonalds. Inside McDonalds I see this kid who got expelled for having tree in school (dumbass). He comes up to me, says hi and shit, and asks if I wanna throw down on a bag. I told him I was on my way to get a quarter o, and that he could pick up from my guy if he wanted. I didn't really like this kid, but I'm always willing to help someone out, and this kid didn't do anything to me. He has his fucking moped outside, I look at him and say: "Safe to assume you're just gonna drive with me?" "It thats cool."

He gets in my car, and about halfway there he wants to smoke a quick oney. I tell him he can't in my car, because I don't allow it because of the smell. As soon as he said he wanted to smoke a oney, I knew this kid was douche bag and hadnt been smoking for "3 years" like he said. I mean come on, after the first few months of consistent smoking, oneys just ain't gonna cut it. Expecially one oney. I pull into this dark frontage road that no one usually drives on. He gets out, and right as he's about to light it, I see a cop coming our way. I tell him, and he gets in the car. Shoves his shit in his backpack. This is where I should have told him to let me do the talking. (I'm really good with Cops, adults in general. I wasn't one of those highschool kids who disrespected adults because they think they're the shit.) The cop walks up, I roll down the window.

"What're you boys up to tonight?"

Me: "Oh we're on our way to [ ] to hang out with a buddy we haven't seen in a while."

"You guys smoking marijuana or drinking? I saw one of you guys drink from sort of bottle while pulling up."

"No we're not smoking weed!" Yells this kid in panick. He's totally freaking out, clearly nervous. It's up to me to save the day.

"No sir! I was drinking this sparkling water, that's all. We don't smoke or drink, our parents would kill us."

He laughed: "Oh yeah?"

I laughed as well, "if you knew my parents, you'd know what I was talking about."

The cop looks over at my friends backpack, "so if I searched that backpack, I wouldn't find any alchohol or drugs?"

"You wouldn't, but we don't consent to searches. I pulled over here because my bass in the trunk is rattling, and I needed to fix it real quick. It happens every once in a while, you just gotta tap it lightly a few times and it goes away."

"Ah, okay. I understand. A lot of kids like to drink/smoke on this road, so I had to ask; no disrespect."

"It's no problem, officer. Just doing your job."

"You guys seem like pretty good kids, have a good night."

Fucking kid next to me was all sketched out and nervous; to this day I'm amazed the cop didn't read his body language and realize something was up. He only had about half a gram on him, but had the cop found it my parents would have definitely taken my car away. Got the kid his bag and mine, dropped him off at his little moped at McDonalds, and never hung out with him again.

13. so this hasn't been my first cop encounter, but it has definitely been the shittiest...

so a few days ago i was chilling with a few friends and our other friends house drinking, smoking and there's about 12 people there not including us. About 8 of them are trippin off 25 i and every 2 minutes some else would yell "Cops cops!!! i hear cops" and everyone not trippin, would FLIPPP except the smart people of course 😄😌 and my ride wanted to dip for a little because she actually thought cops were coming so we left to go to mcdonalds. As we're driving to mcdonalds we pass by a motorcycle cop who was stopped with his lights on, looked like he had already pulled a car over. So as we pass , he turns off his lights and gets behind us. And this point we all know this asshole is gonna pull us over no matter what. Moto cops are the biggest douche bags. So my friend is the passenger seat goes, "switch to the left lane so he's not right behind us" and i quickly yell "definitely don't? thats an excuse for him to pull u over just chill" but she still continues to switch lanes, we all remind her to turn her blinker on and right when she gets in the other lane.. he flashes his lights. she pulls over , its 12;08 so its past curfew, he goes "you know when you switched from lane 2 to 1 you didnt use your blinker?" Everyone in the back just fucking grins. So he gives her a ticket for failure to use visual turn signal and being 8 minutes passed curfew. 😑 When we finally drive off i just laughed and say " you know its september 1st. he needed his quota "

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. yeah Ive known a few times around here(chill area, but go over one city and its like nazi germany), one dude got caught by cops, copped his weed and made him stomp his piece...another time at a gas station same dude and other people cop said HEY you guys smoking? Put it out and get the hell out of here.

In the other city, dudes brother(diff guy from above) had a cop inspect him sitting in a car at a park, cop shined the light on him and noticed a piece of bud stuck to his shirt, the guy tried to brush it off but the cop grabbed him and pulled him through the car window...no joke out in those parts...

15. Well me and some buddies were hanging around in a local park around me at a pavilion in the woods. I'm on probation and I diddnt have anything on me. The one girl had 2 pill bottles, grinder, and like 3 pipes. My other friend had a gb and a cut that he just bought off my other friend who had a half zip in the car and a grinder on him. My other friend also had a quarter on him. The cars were parked around the gazebo.

We were all sitting around the picnick table and 5 minutes into their chiefing I saw a truck round the hill and was like "guys truck-(saw black and white)- fuck guys COP". My friend pushes the gb over to my friend who pushes it back to him and then he puts it under the table. Cop walks up and is like "what are yAll doing here? Nobody says a word. Literally.

Officer dick the. Asks what's that? Pointing to the exposed gb. My friend who was retardedly high said it's a water bottle (lol). The cops like I know what you guys are doing here just give me your shit, well stomp it in the ground and leave.

After giving up small parts of their shit every time the officer asked is there anything else he got fed up and was like there's ALOT of shit here I can't just let you guys go. He searches us and finds even more shit. The two kids who were minors parents had to come get them.

Everyone is still waiting for their summons in the mail (it's been a whole month!)

We left and never returned there again. Now it's picture time!!!

Selfie#1 XD
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1410059689.905271.jpg
    Friend trying to explain to the pig how to open the grinder
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1410059727.689502.jpg
    Some of the shit on the table
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1410059766.244159.jpg
    Panorama shot
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1410059797.444630.jpg
    Selfie with cop #2
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1410059827.330661.jpg
    Final picture of the cop taking more notes.
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1410059856.784719.jpg

Hope you guys enjoyed! Hopefully I don't have to write another one of these for ever!

16. Before anything, we smoked a blunt in my car, L riding. At least 4 times, there were cops stopped at the same light as us lol. So we said screw it and smoke again on the river. Parked, rolled and off.

3 undercovers (I was suspicious about them when I saw them walking around in the adjacent park) approached us and asked our id's. We both said nothing at all up until one just went to my friend's pocket and found the joint. He just asked us if we had anything else and instantly knew we weren't the part of the gang members living in the nearby projects. They just let us go.

At that point, my high was blown somewhat.. So I asked my friend if we should get some more to just chill now. He said "why? They gave the joint back and said 'go ahead, enjoy' " NYC having bud low on their priorities is nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

17. #3438 Boomhauer, Sep 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2014
    Im not even gonna lie. Yall look like some DUMBASS!! kids. Of course you got caught, if i were a cop id arrest you just for makin it too easy to spot you.

Funny story tho lol

Edit: hightops are gay.. Be a friend and let him know

18. Just got pulled over the other day...second time this month. Was at midnight in front of a bar. I pulled to a stop sign. There was a car but was relatively far away enough for me to turn out, (speed limit is 25 and highle enforced...no one can go a mile over without getting pulled over asap no way around it) Plus it's in front of a bar which they were many patrons, any one could cross the street. Anyway I assess I have plenty of time to turn so I do it. The jackass must have been going atleast 40 because he was then right in front of me and we almost collided. I was like WTF that jackass is driving way to fast... he didn't even attempt to brake. then I realized he must have been a cop... Sure as shit was a cop. Pulled me over for "failure to yield" Gave me the 20 questions accused me of being drunk, made me take a field sobriety test as well as an actual breathalyzer. Came back clean and I witness this douche toss that plastic thing you breathe into right on the parking lot we were in... Littering is $500 fine.  Anyway long story short $175 ticket... Thank-you mr sheriff for speeding within city limits and littering. The speeding thing doesn't get me, granted he had no business going over 25 even though it was late (a lot of bars around and people crossing the street at night) but what really gets me is the littering... like how can you be a officer and show that kind of disrespect to the city that pays your salary?  Anyway no weed or pot in this story, just got fucked by the sheriff again...which is starting to piss me off as I live in the city yet sheriffs constantly speeding through and pulling everyone over giving people shit... Its like we get it you drive the highway cars vroom vroom but while your in the city limits you should obey the speed limits.

19. Hello everyone. New member here, first post.

Story takes place during the summer before my senior year of high school; I have now just started my freshman year of college. Two of my friends and I, who were long time smoking buddies, decide to go out for a sesh. So I go and pick everyone up and drive us to our usual spot, except this time, something happened. The lady who lives in the house right next to our spot has been turning her light on late at night lately, probably just to let the dog out, but we were sketched out so I drove us away, to find a new spot. We pull up to this new spot and begin our sesh, had an 1/8th, smoked probably about 2.5 at this point. We are packing up, ready to go when I see a car headed towards our direction. I tell my friend "hey, put your shit down, car coming. That car turned out to be a cop. Cop pulls up next to us, I roll down my window. It is raining, mind you. Cop asks what we're doing, and decides to park behind us and walks to the window. I tell her we were waiting for a friend who went out for a walk because he didn't feel good (it's fucking raining out). She asks if we've been drinking tonight, I said no ma'am, we don't drink. She then pops the question "are you guys high? YOU look high", pointing at my friend in the passenger seat. I fess up and apologize for lying about the walking friend. We turn over the rest of the weed and the bowl, and we all get taken home and the cop talked to our parents. I'd say we got pretty lucky, considering I didn't have any ID on me and was driving while high. No charges, but still the scariest thing I've ever experienced. I thought my future was fucked.