OFFICAL cop story thread

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by pawlywog, Jul 26, 2010.

1. Two weeks ago I go to my friends house for his bday, and we leave to go smoke a few bowls. We go to our usual spot in an alley way behind the local middle school. Well we go through a bowl and a half when two cops pull into the back parking lot. My friend flips drops every thing and stands up. I told him to stay calm, grab the bowl, lighter, nug, and my board and we start walking back to the street(away from the school). Well he flashed his lights and we start running. He comes out and tells us to freeze. So we look back and notice this dude is fat as fuck, so we just walked away. He then reachec for his gun so we hightail it out. We get into a different neighborhood find a little spot and finish another bowl. On our fourth one another cop shows up and chased us out. After that we consider it our unlucky day so we head our separate ways and go home

2. So one summer night me and my cousin were smoking a fat blunt on the balcony at his house, it's about 1AM and a fucking police cruiser pulls up and stops right in front of his house for a good minute and he put the blunt behind his back and we just stood there and looked at the cop, then he drove away like nothing happend. And this was a gated community and we've never seen cops in that area.

3. Well the only time I got caught was complete shit. The cops alerted my car when I was in school and they said the dog barked 2 aisles away at my car. So they call me out and the school officer and officer fat fuck just tear up my car. They completely missed the bag and pipe under the seat but lo and behold I had a stem and "crumbs" in the car.
    I ignored there questions and said this is a waste of my time with that amount and they said not to have an attitude bla bla bla. So I get there and end up doing community service shit and I still have a clean record. :smoke

"My first time havin sex was in a washing machine.... I was five."
    -Thurnis Haley

4. I shined a laser on the highway, cops came and searched my bag for the laser and found 1 and a half ounce of sour diesel

Inhale the good shit, exhale the bullshit

5. Ok here's one.
    It was a Sunday night and I just got done toking at a homies house. I had to pick up one my homies from work, lets call him A.
    As I got close I was on the phone with him, he said to turn right on the street (his right, my left) so I turned right. He told me I went the wrong way, so I told him to stay put. I was about to make a uturn, then I saw a sheriff so then decided to turn around the legit way, because their illegal in my state. So I turn into a parking circle around and there's like five cop cars, the cops outside were investigating a stolen donation box outside the restaurant. So I circle around and pull out, then I stop at a light and notice a cop pulling out coming my way, then my homeboy gets in the car out of nowhere. The light turns green and then I see cherries and blueberries. My homie yells "fuck" then I say relax we don't have anything on us and we really didn't.
    We wait for the cops several minutes, three cop cars behind us. Then the cops up says " hi, you got any ID on you?" So I handed him mine and he makes me step out, asks what I was doing, so I told him strait up then he points at my friend and asked" do you know him? What's his name?" I didn't know back then I didn't have to answer, so they interview my friend our stories check out, but they ran his name and A had a warrent. They cuff him, hand me his belongings one of the things being a pack of smokes, I was two days away from being 19 (have to be 19 in my state for tobacco). They took them back and I said "cmon I'm a couple days away and I know they'll be thrown away", They said no sorry we can't. So as one of the cops asked the superior if I was ok leave, I heard him say "yeah hes good". Then the cop handed my back my ID and asked "is there anything in the car I should know about?" I replied no, then he asked if he could search (again didn't know rights back then) I said yeah.
    He only shined his flashlight under the seats and all over where I had reach, didn't check the trunk. Then I was free to go. I got really pissed because my homie went to jail after a 15 hour shift, I felt harassed. One of the situations where im just like fuck the cops!

Sent from my VS920 4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Went threw a road block yesterday with about an oz in the car didn't even have time to think scared the shit out of me but he didn't search us or nothing

Sent from my Prism II using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. #3207 Grandpa kush, Apr 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2014
    Easter Sunday 1999 door kicked in and and cops raided my one bedroom apartment , they stole 5 marihuana plants from me. And a 1/4pounder royal . Then they charged me with manufacturing a controlled substance , and maintaining a drug house . They stole all my hightimes,growbooks, a reefer madness poster, all my bowls, bongs ,...etc anything that had anything to do with pot . Pictures . A few framed leaves . . Everything. .. Gave me two feloneys haven't been able to get a decint job since . And won't be able to , untill I'm 55 years old . It happened when I was 18 . Talk about some bullshit/ they charged my girlfriend with the same shit. She ended up loosing her job at the hospital .. Fucking pigs . No wonder they always gettin shot in there faces

Edit . And they had the audacity to say . Gotta hand it to ya, smells like some pretty good stuff . Good work

Sent from your mom's phone.

8. Damn, I remember this like it was yesterday. Driving home for lunch in highschool this beat up car in front of me going super slow i look and its a double line. I am like ok ill wait I tailgate him to get the point to go faster but he slows down. The road rage in my at 17 was insane so i check to see if i can pass him, I can and I do.
    So I go down my street and i look and the car has followed me so im freaking out like he is going to kill me. Then when i get into my driveway he cuts his lights on I basically passed on a double line and went over the speed limit with a undercover cop. He comes up to my car askes me why I passed him I said I only have 10 minutes for lunch he goes to his car after taking my license and registration, I am so scared almost crying he comes back hands me my stuff and is like next time you will get a ticket and leaves BUT my parents clipped 100$ emergency money to my registration and when he gave me it back the money was gone, He fucking took it but I was so shook up I never noticed until like the next day.

9. Gah I love these stories!

10. Lol a few years ago I was the passenger in a 2 door truck with 4 people we had about a quarter between us, two pipes and a bong when a cop pulled up. The two in the back hid a dub I hid a 1.5 my pipe and the bong while the driver hid his pipe. We blew all the smoke out the window but they'd cheeched it before I got in so the cop immediately knew persistent I answered all the questions even for everyone else lol then he asked what was in the cup holder so I pulled out bubble wrap when he pointed to the other cup holder I pulled out the drivers eighth and was like that'd be marijuana sir. I went back to his car got searched was given a court date went back to the the truck sent the driver up got my weed and pipe then called my uncle for a ride home

If you took 2 chill pills you'd be twice as chill man

11. I was at my friend's house with a few other guys a long time ago at this point. He thought he had an open house for the night (parents gone), so we were all sleeping over. We all threw money for a communal quarter, and I was sooo pumped. 

So we smoked about 3-4 g's of it probably, then decided to have a Mario Kart tourney before finishing off the quarter. While we're playing mario kart (this is around 11-12pm), his parents walk through the door... his Dad literally just goes "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU FUCKHEADS DOING IN MY HOME" and then fumes for like 5 more mins. His wife is trying to calm him down as I'm sitting here thinking I'm about to be fucking murdered. He calms down, only to lose it again and punch a hole in the wall next to the door. It was truly horrific. Guy has/had to be on steroids or some kind of testosterone increasing drug. Really never seen someone so angry.

The wife goes "I'm calling the police.. learn your lesson boys. No one can leave." My friend then starts screaming "You cant call the cops mom, I'm your fucking kid, what the fuck, etc." It's all to no avail, and the Dad, still recovering from his steroid rage, shouts at us to go into the basement except for his son. 

There was a backdoor in the basement and we all walked out. My friend, of course, got fucked over and I felt very bad for him.

12. Can't believe just remembered this one but when I was 16 I lived with my dad in Salt Lake City at the time and I wasn't talking to my mom that often because she pissed me off quite a bit so one day I got this strange feeling that something was gonna happen so I gathered all my smoking equipment and planned on hiding it in the dumpster and let it blend in with the rest of the trash, (it was in a bag of course).

So as I'm walking down the stairs to throw my shot in the trash I see a Unified police officer walking up the stairs, I had my shit just in a zip lock bag and it was in my hand so I nonchalantly threw it in with my real trash I was taking out and walked by him on the steps, now here's where it gets weird.

I walk over to the dumpster and throw everything in, as I'm walking back to my staircase I see him coming down and he says "Are you ------?" I say "yeah, what can I help you with?" He said "Your mom called from North Carolina and wanted me to due a Welfare check on you."

At this point I'm wtfing my life and he asks me a few questions like "how often do you smoke, drink, blah blah blah." And "Is everything okay at home?" I just said yeah everything is good.....

He leaves I'm my heart is beating because I knew something fishy was up early thsy day. But ! I didn't get caught and me and my mom are cool now. Happy 4/20

13. When I was 15 meand my friend were chilling at my house, smoked 2 blunts he gets a call from my other friend saying we should hotbox his car. Wemeetup with him ride around town hotboxing then we park behind houses and nobody is ever there so we think we are fine. After about 30 minutes we see a cop on the other street next to us so we decide to leave right when we turn the corner theres a cop right there waiting for us. My friend is a dealer so he had a backpack with a jar, grinders, and only one dimebag of bud left he got a fine and community service I gotlet go and so did the driver that shit sucked because my parents found out I smoked

Sent from my SM-T210R using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. #3214 zaroode, Apr 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2014
    2 or 3 weeks ago, me and 2 other friends were hotboxing in a Frys parking lot. Cops comes by and asks if we've been smoking friend (owner of the car) says yes. Cop searches car, takes weed and bong, finds bottle of vodka makes us dump it out. Calls our parents, and we go. 
    Yesterday, the cop that caught us comes back to my house while me and my same 3 friends are blazing in my room. I open the door (put in eyedrops before) and he asks if he can come inside I say no and we talk in the frontyard. He asks where I got the bud, I tell him I was at a party with a lot of people and someone put it in my backpack, he took that answer and walked off like nothing happened. 

15. My cousin and I were hanging out in the hotel hot tub having a beer, it was just past 10 pm. The hotel worker kicked us out of the hot tub, it closed at 10 I guess. We decided to get changed and head into town to see what the bars were like. We decide to take a beer for the walk, so we each cracked a cold one and poured them into red solo cups.

We got downtown, across the street from the bar and my cousin said better crush these beer. We were literally seconds from finishing our beers. That's when I noticed the first cops uniform. I turned my back, I only had one gulp left. There was another officer standing there. FUCK.

Officer 1 says what's in the cups. We say beer. He took the cup and smelt it, then told us to dump it in the bush. My cousin said to the police, " I was hoping you would let us off with a warning, being that it's Easter"

The officer asked if we had any warrants. Up until this point I was not worried. I mean, I have no warrants, neither does my cousin. Worst case scenario the officer gives us an open liquor ticket. But then I remembered. I had 1.5 g of budder and a pen vape in my pocket. We have the cop our ID cards, and he radioed in. After what felt like a long time, the officer said throw those cups in the garbage, and if you have open liquor outside again, it's a $115 ticket.

Moral of the story. If you're already doing something sketchy like walking downtown with an open beer, leave your weed at home!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. Lol

Damn thats like a unknowing bribe on that one..he seen that hunned $ attached..took it and said Ok man free to go.

18. Wow such bullshit.

Was on the way to the gym and passed two campus cops parked next To each other circle jerking.

I made sure I was doing a speed limit and then immediately after there's a super steep Hill.

Well basic physics kicked in and my car picked up speed.

But Ya the Faggot had to have backup come and got out and he's your typical lil bitch boy who were clearly fucked with in high school and became a cop due to it.

So Ya got a 42 in a thirty I plan on fighting. What pissed me off was he made up some bullshit saying I admitted to going thirty five when I didn't.

God I hope I read the paper and see that this dude got shot and killed. Respect most cops but I wish it was possible to fight him since I would snap his stick figure ass in half.

Sent from my HTC One using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. #3219 UncomfortablyStoned, Apr 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2014
    you dont even know how long it took me to read all these  :bongin:

Now for mine. 

I was driving with 3 friends after we watched some fireworks at a local park. While driving we get pulled over with an ounce in the car. I totally forgot why we had the ounce, I think I got it at the fireworks or just before and we didnt have time to drop it off, we figured there would be so much traffic we wouldnt get pulled over. My friend was driving a older jeep with bad suspension and the cop said he pulled us over because he thought my friend was driving drunk. He obviously could tell my friend wasnt drunk. after the fact we couldnt find his new insurance card ( he forgot to put it in the vehicle it was sitting on his desk at home). My boy in the back seat put the zip in the leather cover that goes over the spare tire(which is inside the vehicle not on the back of the jeep. We all get out because he now wants to search the car, we dont give him any shit becasue we dont have the right insurance. While standing by the other cop car we can smell the dank. he looks everywhere even opening the hood, the gas cap, everything. He takes the spare tire out and sets it on the ground. Continues inspection, and finally has enough and tells us to put everything in the car and spray some frebreeze so it doesnt smell like dank anymore. I honestly have no idea how this mother fucka didnt find it....or the fact that he didnt even ask us if we were high, or if we had or smoked weed prior to this..

20. Ok so back when I first started smoking, my brother and I decided to have five of our friends over to smoke and spend the night. Because I was a noobie I was too sketched out to smoke at my folks place so we all agreed to go to a construction site (bad idea) and smoke some blunts. So there was 7 of us total and we took my friends 5 person car to the place and we get there and smoke the blunts (train wreck) and go crazy. So about 30 minutes pass and we had the munchies so we pile in the car and are about to leave when at the beginning of the driveway we see the red lights flashing and all get scared shitless. Luckily however one of my friends doesn't smoke so he was driving. Anyways the cop tells him to step out of the car and begins to question him for like 10 minutes. Eventually I end up going to talk with the pig because I was sitting shotty. I proceed to give him my lighter and the bag that had the blunts in it. He then proceeds to line us all up and ask us if we have anything and to which we reply no. He then threatens to have the dogs come and search us, but we insist that we have none. Eventually he let's us go with a warning because he can't get us on anything but trespassing and having to many people in the car. The crazy part that I later find out is that one of my friends was so blown that for whatever reason he dumped about .3 before the pig showed up.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app