New Jersey Smokers!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by southjerseybudz, Jul 25, 2010.

1. Highland HS class of '03

2. Body of christ sleek swimmers body all muscled up and toned, body of christ  :metal:  da best christian band ever

3. 908 you can get good tree anywhere in jersey though dank just got to meet people and whoever says jersey sucks hasn't been to most of it

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Da 856 / 609 right here yooo, right by Marlton!

5. 201 👌😬

6. I got an uncle in highlands New Jersey, he's right across the bay from sandy hook. Just last year me and my friends went to ocean city, NJ and smoked a J on the boardwalk in mid day when it was packed lmao and smoked blunts on the beaches at night it was awesome! Especially because a boardwalk cop talked to is after smoki the J(luckily) and was like" you guys smell like you've been doin something, do you have anything on you?" Were like "nah idk what your talking about you can check my backpack too dude I got nothing" and my one friend had a clip In his pocket lmao but the cop went away on his little bicycle and didn't check us which was good. Then one night at like 2am me and my other friend were playing shuffleboard and smoked 2 Js, 2 cops came up to us and said "what are you guys doing?"
    "Playing shuffle board, how's your night going guys?"
    "It's alright and oh okay well you know there's a curfew?"
    "No officer, we didn't were sorry if we were out after the curfew"
    " it's okay just put the shuffle board stuff away and go back to your beach house"
    "Okay" again luckily they didn't search us I had 2clips on me haha but it was fun though that place is loaded with cops though like dam.

7. Anyone getting good oil prices lately

Sent from my SM-T320 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. I love smoking on these summer nights, just cruising on the longboard baked as fuck then heading to the park to burn another j..... Ahh nj summers are pretty wicked.

9. 50 a gram for oil in the 732 just gotta find it

10. West Orange in da house

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum