Hiding marijuana use from your girlfriend?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Time Consumer, Jul 25, 2010.

1. That's a good idea. I'll be okay. She won't break it off over weed, she'll just be super pissed. Ha. So I say smoke freely. :cool:

2. She'll get over it

been there, hit that WHILE high :cool: :cool:

3. i hid it, she found out, shit hit the fan.

i asked why she was so mad, she said "because you didn't think to invite me." just tell her dude.

4. I hide it from my girlfriend and find it odd that the person who started the thread loves Coheed and Cambria too. They are my favorite band!

5. Dump her. If I was dating a girl and she suddenly told me she doesn't like weed I would say get the fuck outta my house then spark a blunt.

6. My husband is totally anti-weed. But I don't hide it from him. I offer him a joint every now and again to just bust his balls. Its my thing, part of who I am and he just has to learn how to accept it. It's a trust thing and I'm not about to hide and ruin that trust. Relationships are about trust.

7. Hate to bump an old thread but ill put some input in. Hiding it is a bad idea man, just talk about it. How much do you smoke? My gf knew i smoked when we dated since i smoked around her at parties before but she never really smoked, tried it but doesnt smoke really. Recently it came up and i asked her waht her view was and she said she doesnt really like it much. And i asked if she would ever ask me to stop and she said its up to me. But we all know that means she does but doesnt wanna say. I told her i smoked almost daily and was kind of upset, she thought it was just a couple times a month thing. Ended up compromising and i only do it a few times a month and mostly with friends. Just talk to her about her and make known that its not a problem. She will most likely go with it and youll be ok. Its shitty not being able to smoke all the time but i dont want her to think i have a problem and need to do it all the time.

8. Lmao its because of guys like you because she's that way no offense intended at all but your choice of weed over her is her insecurity I had an ex similar to that. Its immaturity man, either tell her this is how its gonna be or make the cut otherwise the fuse is gonna hit the stash of explosives and BOOOOOM 808 and heartbreak. You can have both if you keep it absolutely real with her if she makes an ultimatum make and equally ridiculous one as either you let me smoke or its over or something ridiculous like that and crack up lol then just remind her what you guys have is what's important not the other shit outside. If she can't understand that then stay faithful to the girl that never gave you shit :smoke:

9. dude if your girlfriend dosnt approve of your nug smoking habits then you need to give her the finger and find urself one who will love your nug smoking habits k

10. yeah, my current gf started blazing with me and has no problems. i wouldn't bother staying with a girl that still annoys you about it even if you explain to her how it's not harmful.

next girl i'm gonna date will be a stoner girl for sure. it's just easier and better.

11. There are too many girls just like her that will be okay with you smoking or they smoke too. No need to get hung up with a chick you don't fully enjoy being with.