Really Want Marijuana Legalized? Then Answer this Question

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by oltex, Jul 24, 2010.

1. The whole premise of having to "protect America" is a theory while the torture, deaths and dismemberments committed by the cartels to protect their marijuana smuggling routes are very very real.

So what's more important - something that only exists in some people's imaginations or something that's really happening every single day?

2. #62 skunkseedz, Aug 4, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2010
    There are rules for alcohol and tobacco aren't there? So i'm not getting this really.

Ok, look, first up its called Cannabis.

Alcohol and tobacco are taxed.

They are the sole reason behind:

family breakdown / violence / fatal car accidents / cirosis of the liver ETC../ your ever emptying wallet / lung cancer ETC... / frequent price rises / and is VERY (in your face:eek:) available.

The reasons behind cannabis still being illegal is simply put like this:

Sad little people in corporations and governments are only trying to legalize cannabis so that it suits them (=f*ck everyone else).

You think medical advocates on the stage arent being pushed by some politicians? think again, but realise that its being done by proxy in the name of med corps and gov interests.

If they totally legalised cannabis they would make themselves look like a bunch of hypocrites. We already know they are hypocrites because slowly but surely they are silently jumping on the bandwagon (just like the republican party hijacked the real tea party movement) in the name of the medical establishment.

As for rules. Rules are present in most of life. If they exist for the corporate drink and smokes bullshit then they can exist for cannabis (which incidentally is far more peaceful than those other 2 overtaxed poisonous items..)

3. [quote name='Cannacane']guys, im not 100% sure the OP is even a marijuana smoker or user, or ever HAS used!

This is one reason to discredit this post. Not completely, it just lacks a certain authenticity to it.

Just about everything he stated is completely BS! I mean first off, he sounds like he's 50 and a Christian. Nothing agianst Christians, QUOTE]

:confused::rolleyes::devious:

How about nothing against the 50+ crowd too?:eek: :D:smoking:

4. I see what you're trying to say, but for my 8th grade science project i compared which yeasts would produce a higher alcohol content in beer. So basically at 13 I could brew shitty beer, but even though i smoked I wouldnt dare grow marijuana. What im getting at is that alcohol is actually infact very easy to make

5. Well, alcohol is harder for kids to get because people who are 21 and older can easily buy it legally without fear of repercussions. However when you buy alcohol for a group of high school juniors, and they get caught it will lead back to you and you could lose your right to buy alcohol.

If weed were legal, I for one would not risk my right to smoke it so that I could get some high school juniors high.

6. Ok, I didnt think about that. But there would still always be the black market and they would be focusing most of their attention on kids because people over 21 can get it themselves. That would take away a huge part of the market and in that case the dealers would sell more to children

7. #67 zxzxz, Jun 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2011
    I'm honestly tired of people saying tobacco is bad for you and it's legal. Why would tobacco be illegal? Because it harms your body? That's a joke, it's your own choice and your risking your own life not anybody elses.

I know there are a shitload of legal substances that can make somebody do something to harm others but that's not the point... The point is if I smoke tobacco it's not gonna make me drive a car into your house or make me go apeshit and attack people.

Do you guys know what else is bad for my health? Eating nothing but cake. Let's make a law against what people eat how bout that?

I don't smoke tobacco btw