Absolute Beginners Compendium of Helpful Links.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Etchi, Jul 24, 2010.

1. Can anyone tell me what to add to my watering to make it more likely I'll have a female plant???

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Sugar and spice

Sent from my Huawei-U8652 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Not really all that helpful it's my first grow I obviously know that was sarcasm but isn't it higher acids make it more likely to be male? So other than femed seeds how can I up my chances of my plant being female. Looking for real answers

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. As marijuana is actually surprising, and amazing side effects. I really love it, and is unmatched and incomparable to other drugs; actually, good thing there was not really ashamed of me I've really tried.

5. What's wrong? 1404838825357.jpg

Sent from my N9810 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. #148 watermelonsugar, Aug 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2014
    Hey
    Just found the microscope my parents gave for my sixth birthday almost 25 years ago.
    I put a pistil and a sugarleaf under it to look at the trichomes. I tried to take pictures with my phone since I don't have a camera adapter and this is what I came up with. It's not the best quality but maybe interesting for new growers.

Attached Files:

7. #151 pikku nälkä, Sep 10, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 10, 2014
    Here is my current, favourite site for indoor gardening. They cover a wide range of topics going into depth, while still being succinct. http://www.just4growers.com/

Apologies if it has already been mentioned.

8. Hey i brought this plant from outside and wondering when i should put it to flowering stage its been inside now for 2 weeks giving it 18/6. Pistols and new leaves everywhere, thanks! ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1411589472.878306.jpg

9. Nice

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. This is great!  Thanks :)

11. My First Grow And I Need Advice On How To Mix My Fox Farm Trio!!! Do I Mix It All In The Same Gallon, Or Do I Mix Each Nutrient In Its Own Gallon??? I've Been On YouTube But Everyone Has A Different Method!!! I'm Really Confused Can Someone Help Me?????

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. I don't know if this is the right place to ask but anyway.. So I have one of those 4-point cfl fittings would that be enough for one plant?

13. How's my plants looking? I'm new to this and need some 2 cents from someone other then myself

Attached Files:

14. Question, I have taproots tha appear fuzzy is this normal?