Absolute Beginners Compendium of Helpful Links.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Etchi, Jul 24, 2010.

1. super helpful, thank you!

2. Quick question...

I'm growing for the first time using bagseeds. I have 8 plants started in peat pots using foxfarm soil. These will be outdoor plants. Right now they are under 4 20w cfls that are 6500k for about another 3 week's. (When planting season begins here)

Is it ok to bring them outside in the day to.get natural sun and them put them under lights at night?

Thanks.

3. Recommend it imo, get them used to natural sunlight so it's no a shocker. I wouldn't keep em outside all day at first, couple hours then increase over time.

4. ok thanks. they started their life in the sunlight but we still can have frost at this time of year here so I decided to put them under a few CFLs, thye got about 4-5 hrs of natural sun today and are now back under cfls

5. How do I post?

6. Can I ask a question about my yellowing leaves?

7. The only issue is bringing in unwanted pests, so if you have an indoor garden keep them separate.

8. HII AM GROWING 3 NICE AMESIA HAZE AND AT MOMENT BEEN UNDER 600 WATT FOR 2 WEEKS USING A SELF GROWING SYSTEM WITH 47LTR WATER TANK, I AM USING JUST CANNA COCO PART A+B WITH SOME LIQUID OXYGEN THEY ARE ABOUT 10/12 INCHES, WHAT OTHER FOOD CAN I USE WITH CANNA COCO A+B, WILL USING CANNAZYM AND RHIZOTONIC BE OKL WITH THE OTHER FOOD PLEASE HELP, I WILL BE BUYING PK 13/14 AND BLOOM FOR THE 12/12 STAGE ANY HELP WITH BE GREATFULL
    THANKS
    PHOTO OF LAST WEEK AGE ABOUT 1 HALF WEEKS OLD

Attached Files:

9. #130 nobrand, Aug 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2013
     hi , um i just started growing my first plant a couple months ago (for shits and giggles) cuz to be honest i had no idea what i was doing and also, i really didn't  think it was going to grow . it's an inidica plant growing outside in a flower pot (its about 4, 4 and a half feet tall , starting to get a little bit to tall for the area that we live in. So i wanted to kno if i can move it inside to finish growing. would that be too much shock for the plant and if its in the pre flowering stage , can i put it in a dark room would it speed up the flowering process or would it die (i don't have the money to get the expensive blubs right now)         any tips will help, like a said i have no idea what im doing so sorry for the goofy ass questions

10. Sorry, I'm not able to update or edit the first post anymore...

11. http://neutronstargrowlights.tumblr.com/
    Hey guys, if you check out this blog there's a list of their available grow lights on the right hand sidebar
    There are seven sizes, three colors, and they're all 53% off the list price on amazon!
    :metal:

12. How is it not the place for his question? This is exactly the place one would think to ask that.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. What steps should I or do I have to take to prevent mold and insects? Sorry if this this is the wrong place haven't been in the city very long :)

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. Neem oil helps with bugs and I'd put a fly trapper somewhere near by

15. Hi guys can anyone have a quick look at my LST? It's my first ever attempt and just want to make sure I did a good job :)

Feedback will be great! :D

It is day 13 out of the soil and here are the pics

gugu.jpg
    IMG_20140528_150833.jpg

peace out

16. What should I do I think my plant is going threw something ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1401534383.493079.jpg

First grow please help

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

17. Attitude seedbank , #1 on mah list...ordered 6/4 arrived 6/17... international, stealth and tracked...east sidaz

Sent from my SM-T210R using Grasscity Forum mobile app