Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

[READ BEFORE POSTING] Frequently Asked Questions

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Mango720, Jul 23, 2010.

1. #1 Mango720, Jul 23, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2010
    Please read this thread, the rules of GC, and use the search function before making new threads.

This Thread is NOT complete, if there are ANY issues you think should be put in this FAQ page, just post it.
    ●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●

Did I get ripped off?
    Only you can truly determine this. If you think you paid too much, you paid too much. Prices are subjective to quality, quantity, and location. You can't always accurately "eyeball" your herbal purchase, so the only sure-fire way of not getting ripped off is buying a scale. Grasscity offers a selection of scales in the Grasscity Shop. The standard price (Where I live) for a gram of mids/high-mids is $10. When you buy more, you normally would be getting a discount. Always remember, NEVER FRONT MONEY! (Unless your dealer is also a close friend.)

How can I clean my piece?
    Official Piece Cleaning Guide

How can I lace my weed?
    Why on earth would you want to lace such a wonderful plant in itself? Questions like this aren't allowed, it is against the rules you agreed to when you registered. It's called Grasscity for a reason ;)

How can I make a bong/pipe at home?
    Check out my man Soundrone's videos. He has some sweet guides up
    YouTube - Kanaal van soundrone

Also Pawlywog is working on a tutorial to make a safe piece at home. I'll post a link to it as soon as it's done.

How can I roll a joint?
    Apprentice Tokers' Guide on "How to roll a Joint" with A LOT of pictures
    Mat369's Superb Joint Rolling Guide
    Or just buy yourself a cigarette roller.

How can I smoke with stealth?
    Go outside? climb a tree? If you must smoke inside, a sploof is your best friend, windows also help. The smell of marijuana doesn't sit long but always better to be safe then sorry. Take precautions. If you are smoking in your parent's house without their knowledge, it's probably better for you to go outside.

How can I tell if my ROOЯ is real?
    ROOЯ Real or Fake Identification Guide

I get panic attacks/paranoia when I smoke. What can I do to prevent these?
    Guide: Why am I having panic attacks?

I have a drug test coming up, how can I pass?
    Random Urine Analysis Guide

I live in *insert location here* can someone hook me up with some ganja?
    It's against the rules to ask for hookups here. :wave:

If I triple bag my weed and then vacuum seal it, can I bring it on the plane?
    Is it really worth getting caught and getting a large fine or even jail time over it? I don't think so. Also, a dog's sense of smell is unimaginable to humans. They smell scents separately, you will get caught. That and discussion of trafficking is against Grasscity's rules you agreed to when you registered.

Is GrassCity a scam?
    No it isn't. /topic.

Is it possible to overdose on cannabis?
    No it isn't. No one ever has and no one ever will.

Is my weed laced?
    Sometimes but very rarely dealers will lace your cannabis with other drugs. Unless you laced it yourself, more then likely not. It isn't cost efficient for dealers to ADD product to product.

Is there a point where you can't get any higher?
    Yes there is. Most people refer to it as "greening out" You either fall asleep or just don't want to keep smoking.

Is this a real strain?
    Unless you're getting your medicine from a grower or from a dispensary, strain names are usually bullshit.

What are legal buds?
    Legal buds are herbs or experimental chemicals that can get you high, Grasscity sells a wide variety of them in the Grasscity Shop. But, due to the recent changes in the forum rules, we are no longer allowed to discuss these here anymore. (See "What Happened to Pandora's Box?")

What are some awesome tunes I can listen to while I'm on Cloud 9?
    Official Stoners Guide to Music

What are some ways I can use my cannabis?
    The Complete Connoisseur's Guide to Enjoying Cannabis

What can I do with resin?
    If you have enough, you can roll it into a ball and put it in your pipe/bong and smoke it. It won't taste the best and the smoke will be harsher, but it'll get you high. You probably want to save it for when your dry.

What do I do when if I get pulled over?
    A Comprehensive Guide to Dealing with Police (No Snitching Involved)
    Here is a great video that outlines your rights and what you should do-
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqMjMPlXzdA"]YouTube- BUSTED: The Citizen's Guide to Surviving Police Encounters[/ame]

What happened to Pandora's Box?
    GC users happened. This forum is called Grasscity for a reason and for that reason, we only allow the discussion of marijuana. Please abide by these rules. Pandora's Box was never made for a place to talk about other drugs. Read the description- (And no, the description hasn't changed.)

What is a perc/downstem/etc?
    Apprentice Toker's Guide to Bongs

What is a vaporizer?
    A vaporizer is a device that heats up your medicinal herb, but doesn't make it combust (burn). Therefore, you aren't inhaling the very few toxins you'd inhale if you were smoking it.
    Apprentice's Guide to Vaporizers

What is grit weed?
    Grit weed is cannabis that has broken glass in it. Some dealers do this because it makes the bud weigh more and look like it has alot of trichomes on it. The only sure-fire way to tell if it is grit weed is by smoking a bowl of it and examining the ashes for glass.

What is kief?
    Kief is dried trichomes that have fallen off the bud.

What's the best thing I can store my medicine in?
    Mason jars are the best thing to store your herbal purchase in is a mason jar.

What's the difference between a Sativa and Indica?
    GreyMatterTripp's Guide to Sativas and Indicas

Why should I buy/use a grinder?
    Many people decide to use a high quality grinder because when breaking bud up by hand, some of the THC is absorbed immediately by the oils in your skin. Space Case is one of the most recommended grinders available. Also, foreign-made grinders sometimes have metal that flakes off and ends up in your ground up medicine.
    ●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●

The following users made a damn good contribution to this thread-

And if all else fails, USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION!! :D

• Like Like x 2
  2. i like it +rep :)

btw im having some problems posting a thread everytime i click submit thread
    the page loads into a blank page would anybody know what might cause this? thnx

3. ill +rep ya as soon as i can bud.. gave out to many of em

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. I was having the same problem a couple days ago, I just gave up and waited till the next day.

5. Thanks guys :D

6. needs to be sticky'd. i would +rep if i could mate, but apparently i have to spread some around first.

happy toking :bongin:

7. Bumpity Bump!

I'm updating the thread right now, so if it looks weird just be patient :D

8. good to see it sticky'd :metal:

9. this could be wayyyyyyyyyyyy bigger

10. Great first post:rolleyes:

How about instead of criticizing the thread, you suggest items that can be added to it.

11. Now if we can only find a way to get our "Apprentice Tokers" to READ THE FREAKING STICKIES!!!!!! So frustrating!

+Rep. Well done.

12. Most of the people in this section haven't even read the rules!:p And thanks for the rep :D

13. A little off topic but how does rep work on this site?

14. #14 pawlywog, Jul 24, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 24, 2010
    check the general feedback section of the threads :wave:

15. Thanks, i removed the last comment.
    Hope you guys are having as good of a weekend as I am.
    [​IMG]

16. The grit weed cd test doesn't work because regular weed can also scratch a cd. The only surefire way to tell is to smoke it in a bong and observe the ash.... rinse it and if you're left with glass beads you know.

17. I'll change that:D But one question, what actually would happen if you smoked grit weed? I'd imagine that it would cut up your throat a bit.

18. #18 bazoski1er, Jul 25, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2010

yeeah i did notice that too. had some stuff i thought i should check, scratched the cd but i smoke through a bong usually anyway so i checked the ash and it was fine :)

EDIT: lol i also think you should add one at the start, something like: READ THE STICKYS AND RULES, AND USE THE SEARCH FUNCTON BEFORE POSTING POINTLESS THREADS

19. Consider it done :D

Also,
    *BUMP FOR UPDATES*

EDIT:
    420th post :D

20. never? haha that's some big brother shit, we all know what the description said before it was changed a week or so ago