does anyone know if rob dyrdek smokes weed?

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by blueberry grass, Jul 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i'm watching rob and big right now and there's no way he could think of the stuff he does when he's sober.

i just wanted to hear your take on the subject.

2. Im pretty sure "he" doesnt think of any of those MTV does.

And im pretty sure MTV wasn't high while thinking of things for him to do on the show.

3. and i'm pretty sure you're a fucking douchebag.

4. see what i did there?

5. I know the mini-horse was all Rob's idea cause i remember watching a special on him and it talked about how he told MTV that he's going to get a horse and its going to live in the house and they were like ok sounds like good tv to us haha

As far as him smoking weed, i would imagine he definately has and wouldn't be surprised if he still does seeing as he's a professional skateboarder in Cali haha.

6. I bet he has atleast tried it...like most people

7. Regardless, A ton of Rob's audience is little kids. And that means that he has to hold up a good image.

8. yeah I think it's totally unnecessary to bring weed into his show, he can have a personal life and a professional one

9. yea most likely he smokes pot:smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking:

10. Wow OP I was thinking exactly this like a week ago, I was high and watching the fantasy factory. LOL +rep

11. wrong, almost all the ideas were robs. who the fuck else would get a mini horse as a pet?

you think mtv seriously thought of all those off the wall antics? robs just a crazy dude with a great imagination and a SHIT load of money.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.