New smaller leaves turning yellow and drooping bad **PICS**

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by mattspyro, Jul 21, 2010.

1. What type of medium; soil or hydro? soil
    What brand and type of soil? Miracle grow organic choice potting mix
    Indoors or outdoors? outdoors
    What strain? bagseed
    How old are the plants? 17 days
    What type of lights and how many watts? sun
    How far from the lights? sun
    What is your watering frequency and source of water? purified water not much of a schedule just when the middle soil seems dry
    What, how much and when was it fed? NPK? Haven't fed at all:(
    What is the medium/runoff pH and PPM if in hydro?
    What are the temps and humidity in the room? outside temp is between 80 and 90 F
    What size pots? Currently in 2x2in. square, planning on transplanting to bigger pots soon
    Any bugs? Look real close. no bugs
    Any other pertinent info? The new leaves have turned yellowish in color and are drooping a lot. this is my first grow and dont know exactly what to do. They get plenty of sun pretty much all day. Im guessing i need nutes but i dont know what to buy. Any other tips are appreciated
    0720001645.jpg

0721001433.jpg

0721001433a.jpg

0721001434.jpg

0721001434a.jpg

2. They don't look too bad, but they do look over watered a bit. How often are you watering?

Also, don't put these babies in direct sunlight just yet, give them a little time to hardy up some. They don't start feeding until they get they 3rd set of leaves, so no nutes until a few weeks after that.

3. Lately i've watered about every other day. So i'll take them out of direct sunlight for a bit. Thanks:hello: