The single seed centre

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by luvtogrow, Jul 21, 2010.

1. Ordered late last night and shipped this morning. This place is quite addictive once you start browsing the strains and picking 1-2 seeds per. Have used them before and was very happy. When you realize how many different strains from great breeders you can try out all at once, it's mind boggling. Wanted to try Barneys Farm Red Dragon(tks pokernaut), ended up with that and red diesel and redberrycherry? and G13/haze, and going for more. Currently growing MrNice SSH, luv that stuff!
    Still recommend Attitude and Seedboutique strongly.:smoking:

2. i just ordered frm seed center i love them great prices i think att is a lil expensive ive orderd white widow x big bud skunk #1 and a couple of f1 hybrids got 2 dinafem free seeds that are sprouting rite now mmmm red diesel should be LOVELY! not a big fan of g13 but that haze just might make me a believer took me 3weeks to revieve my shipment but i love them enjoy that red diesel

3. Update- Got my 7 female seeds, barneys 2 redcherryberry, 2 red diesel, 2 reddragon and one g13/haze(one? must have been more expensive), have them at near 6 weeks 12/12 in this pic. There are 2 reddragon dominating the grow and are taking up this pic too. the other 3 strains all look great. The 2 RD are one topped trained, other not, but both have a lot of tops.

Attached Files: