Cutting Back Light Question

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by aero soul, Jun 23, 2005.

1. How consistent do i have to be with cutting back the light?? as long as it's 12 hours does it matter???.... and... um... If keep the light cut back for longer then A month should i be alright??

2. :hello: hey areo soul,

You need to be very consistant with your lighting schedule when you switch over to 12/12. Your lights should go off and on at the same time each day. During the dark period your plants should remain in total darkness. You will also keep your lights on a 12/12 schedule until your plants complete the budding process. This usually takes anywhere from 6 to 10 weeks, depending on the strain. I hope this answers your questions. Good luck with your grow.
    :smoke: I.B.Token

3. wordlife. thank you sir.. but this is outdoor i'm speaking of. so yeah.. lol.. does it make a difference.

( i didn't post it here, it got moved here )

4. HIGH All, I read your post thinking inside...what lights are you growing to be turning on and O.F.F.F. that is outside?

5. [quote name='aero soul']wordlife. thank you sir.. but this is outdoor i'm speaking of. so yeah.. lol.. does it make a difference.

( i didn't post it here, it got moved here )[/QUOT
    plants outside with lights?
    like to see some pics?

6. i think he may be talking about force flowering, where u put a brown paper bag over the plant, to manipulate the light cycle.

consistancy (sp?) is the key.

7. my mistake i couldn't figure out what lights you were talking about outside i moved your post, i have never tried that, i suppose it would work but you would have to be very consistant and you would need something that no light could pass through.