Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Storing Kief

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Faceman, Jul 20, 2010.

1. I don't like to keep my kief in my grinder, i'm too afraid it's going to get spilled in there now due to really high friends not being able to think when using my grinder lol. Any ideas as to what to keep my kief in? Tried to find something around my house but I don't see anything

2. does your kief catch not store it below a screen? it usually screws in i'm confused :confused_2:

3. I could have sworn the title said Snorting Kief.

4. ^I love the hamster theme you got goin on up there

5. Collect it all in a straw, then burn both ends so they close

6. haha i thought the exact same thing

7. It does, but when you flip it over what's stopping it from going back through the screen?

8. personally, i find my anus to be the best place for storing anything related to marijuana. plus, if u get it up there far enough and around a bend, noone will ever find it, even if they do a cavity search. problem is sometimes i forget somethin is up there and go to drop a duce, only to flush my 20 sack down the toilet.

but really, a pill bottle works

9. This answer, is BEST answer.

10. Then he should cut both ends and smoke it. With the straw too. Righttt?!

11. take care of your precious kief, leave it in the catch and let it build up man just don't let your grinder float around the room!

12. #13 Foxie, Jul 20, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 20, 2010
    Just saying how i do it man, ive got 4 straws right now, so its not a bad way to go about things. You dont loose any of your keif if you do it properly, its very portable, and most importantly gets your keif, out of keif catcher. My friends always ask if they can top their bowl pack with a pinch of keif, this allows me to have it all to myself :devious:

Just spelled kief wrong, every time in that post. Good job :smoke:

13. I LOL'd at the Hamsters.

14. Sadly, there was a thread about snorting kief just a couple days ago.

15. If I saw someone snorting kief I would punch them out. Simply because you don't snort kief.