What's for breakfast..?

Discussion in 'The Great Indoors' started by I~Rok~Donks, Jul 20, 2010.

1. Bacon and an english muffin. Boutta take a dab [​IMG]

2. Eggs banana and bread

Attached Files:

3. Grilled egg burrito with some taco bell mild sauce and a peppermint mocha espresso

your only as free as you think you are

4. Cold pressed beet, sweet potato, carrot, kale and beet green juice. Yes, I feel like torturing myself today.

5. Toaster struddles everyday of my life :)

• Like Like x 1
  6. Eggs over easy, Oatmeal with dried cherries on top and orange juice and coffee

7. Jalapeño bagel with jalapeño cream cheese . Delishhhh

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Pancakes, bacon, sausage links, and home fries with orange juice and water.

9. Sandwiches with cheese and sausages, also some chocoltae and a cup of good coffee :)

10. Hot cheetos and a 2 gram blunt :)

11. Leftovers from Thanksgiving dinner :smoke:

[​IMG]
    I made Cornish hens, since I failed to kill a turkey this year.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Green beans and sweet potatoes

[​IMG]
    Pumpkin maple cake, I never even had a chance to take a virgin picture of it before it was attacked!

12. 1 part granola + 1 part all bran = breakfast of constipated old guys.

13. cup of tea, bowl of vape, and a cig

14. eating them waffles that you put in the toaster (4 of them) 2 have strawberry cream cheese the other 2 have frosting

15. Eggs, potatoes, and chorizo with cheese and serranos :yummy:

16. I'll be eating a yummy concoction of Creamed Wheat. Delicious!

17. Fried eggs, bacon, rice and beans covered with cheese - salsa & sour cream. Huevos rancheros

Fruit smoothie & coffee

18. I've been on an omelette rampage lately. Usually just cheddar / pepperjack, ham, onions and green pepper though. What's some good shit you people put on omelettes?

19. Frosted Flakes followed by a cup of despair. My parents are leaving for the day in a couple hours. Usually they monitor when I use my pot, but they can't monitor what they can't see ;) ;) I love being 18 and having a medical card. I'm the cool kid on the block.