Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Fredericksburg Schwag Nightmare

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by bruce6000, Jul 20, 2010.

1. #1 bruce6000, Jul 20, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 20, 2010
    Is there anybody in the Fredericksburg VA area that can confirm high quality herb around here or is it all schwag?

I really regret moving here to be with my girlfriend lol :(

2. oh you live fairly close to me:eek:. i live up in the panhandle of WV. i can find dank from MD but from what i hear people talk about there is some nice dank down in VA not too sure though cause when i lived there i didnt smoke good luck finding a dealer:smoke:

3. I get dank weed all day long and I live in Hampton VA

4. I have a sis in Slainsville who gets the big brother hook up.

5. im in charlottesville and i get good dank all day :cool:

6. I just moved here. I don't know many people except my girlfriend's friends. They get this stuff which they call dank bud, but really it's just schwag lol. I didn't say anything not to be rude. I'm just gonna come out and say it, If anyone can point me in the right direction... I can get psilocybin all day long.

7. First off, I would kill to be where you are right now because that's where my love is... and I can't have her... so if she means something to you, fuck whatever weed you can get buddy; at least you have her. That is, if she's the real deal.

Thus, from knowing this amazing woman, I know that dank exists around you. Look harder because you will find it. She was showing me some sort of purple weed that looked scrumptious so I know it's there... good luck man.

8. gosh it's awkward when your starting up a smoke sesh and people pull out their "dank budz" they've been raving about and it's some low end mids.

i had this happen one time, some bro i went to school with called me to match... i had hash... and he whips out some "chronic" that was obviously, not chronic. oh well though, it was funny watching him enter a new level of stoned...ness.

gonna be honest, don't know what to tell ya about the bud... fredericksburg is kinda fredericksburg haha. just stay vigilant.

and wouldn't say anything until you have better buds in your hands or else if you don't produce people will just think your all talk, blowing smoke about super dank chronic. just wait... acquire some dank, and blow their minds.

9. Fredericksburg is the location of a great civil war battle
    im guessing they gotta have some dank
    my advice.............grow ur own
    start small.........get some beans from greenhouse seeds and a bag of light warrior and a bag of ocean forest
    im sure ull find better stuff till u get ur own harvest
    i think everyone should be growing their own for at least personal use

10. Dude, you have no idea, it's the WORST feeling ever being herb-less for months and months and then finally learning that I'm about to get hooked up with the DANKEST DANK then finally I open the baggie to get a whiff and it's COMPLETELY not what I expected but I have to keep a smile on my face so I don't look like a jerk in front of all my girl's friends. Fucking torture.

11. I grew back in my old home-town. can't do it where I live currently because it's too risky. But that's definitely the plan when the time is right.

12. ^^^Why do you keep resurrecting ancient threads?

Looks to me like you're searching for hookups. Just meet me at the liquor store on 3rd and Mason. I'll be hanging out in the back wearing a neon green fanny pack, can't miss me. Loud Dro only.

13. I don't like loud. My mommy always hears it.

/NGCMBL