Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Can I eat the nug?

• Please log in to reply

stevomc

stevomc

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts
I'm at home today I busted my leg so I'm not at school and I got my cleaner and some randoms at my house and u dint want them ti smell the smoke if I roll the joint so can I simply just eat some weed without cooking it? I got a nice 1g nug so can I just eat it how it is?

soopadoopa

soopadoopa

• Registered Upgraded
  • 491 posts
Yes you CAN eat it but you will barely get high and you will most likely get a stomach ache. If i were you i would just make a lightbulb vape and vape the bud.. That way it wont smell as bad as smoking and you will be stoned.

l0wd

l0wd

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
Nah that'd be a waste. I'm pretty sure you gotta let the THC absorb into butter or something fatty.

ChristmasApe

ChristmasApe

• Registered Upgraded
  • 104 posts
No. THC is fat soluble, so it needs to be cooked in some sort of fat -- butter, oil, peanut butter, etc. Eating it raw won't do anything.

Foxie

Foxie

Pretty Lights

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,591 posts

Nah that'd be a waste. I'm pretty sure you gotta let the THC absorb into butter or something fatty.

Yes, THC is fat soluble. However no do not eat the nuggest. THC vaporizes around 392 degrees.

ShastaCola

ShastaCola

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,334 posts
Eating bud is a complete waste.

stevomc

stevomc

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts
So can I make a firecracker without cooking it?

iDontSmokeBlunt

iDontSmokeBlunt

There's always a silver lining.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,830 posts

No. THC is fat soluble, so it needs to be cooked in some sort of fat -- butter, oil, peanut butter, etc. Eating it raw won't do anything.

This isn't completely true.
there is a small amount of THC that will be released if you eat it raw.

I don't know the specifics, but I know for a fact if you eat a pound Northern Lights.. you will definitely be high, bud. :wave:

iDontSmokeBlunt

iDontSmokeBlunt

There's always a silver lining.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,830 posts

So can I make a firecracker without cooking it?

yes, but you will need to wait a few days before the THC will absorb into the peanut butter.

HeavyIndica

HeavyIndica

Jesus

• Registered Upgraded
  • 184 posts
dont waste perfectly good bud

casp3r420

casp3r420

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,706 posts
You CAN get a banana up your ass yes you can but its wrong
no offence its just how i see everything

TokeItUp4:20

TokeItUp4:20

Blunt Smoka

• Registered Upgraded
  • 259 posts
Posted Image

Xcord

Xcord

• Registered Upgraded
  • 428 posts
Are you *sure* you don't want to cook it? You would get a much better high if you did.

iBeTokin

iBeTokin

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts
The only time ive eaten bud is when i almost got searched by the cops:rolleyes:

ChiiDank

ChiiDank

• Registered Upgraded
  • 951 posts

This isn't completely true.
there is a small amount of THC that will be released if you eat it raw.

I don't know the specifics, but I know for a fact if you eat a pound Northern Lights.. you will definitely be high, bud. :wave:

I dare you to try it haha, I bet you would puke by a quad.. if even that.

holgini88

holgini88

• Registered Upgraded
  • 105 posts

Haha that's the only time when it's acceptable.

shitty smitty

shitty smitty

tokin under the full moon

• Registered Upgraded
  • 369 posts

yeah its not water consolable , but you can eat it. you dont get high just from smoking or vaping it.
you can eat it but it would be a waste. just wait till night when your rents are asleep and then toke it up man. see one of the threads that say how not to get caught. and see if your rents will let you burn an incense in your room.

k u s h

k u s h

Ganja Guru

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts

Yes you CAN eat it but you will barely get high and you will most likely get a stomach ache. If i were you i would just make a lightbulb vape and vape the bud.. That way it wont smell as bad as smoking and you will be stoned.

this guys just bullshitting, or being sarcastic.

THC has to be heat activated for you to get high with it. edibles work because theyre slightly heated to make the thc get extracted into the butter (butter works perfect cus it soaks that shit up and is used in all dank cooking)

you can eat a nug, it wont give you a tummy ache and it wont get you high. you'll just of wasted $5 or so.

if you wanna get high, go grab an apple (i actually like to use apples if theyre cold, it feel nice when you hit it, all cool and appley) and poke a hole down the tp middle and another to meet it halfway and smoke with that in your bathroom, act like your shitting. play some music, spray some air stuff and take a long time.

Edited by k u s h, 21 July 2010 - 08:10 PM.

Thecrackcook

Thecrackcook

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 336 posts

almost?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users