Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ciggerette filter in a joint?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by chase1297, Jul 18, 2010.

1. #61 phantomxrider, Jul 18, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2010

I'll give you credit that you searched and I apologize. I was also a little drunk and a lot of hungover from the last night, lol. Maybe I should talk to a mod about posting a FAQ sticky about roaches, bowls, etc...as if anybody reads those though.

I don't see what's so hard about rolling a roach though. If you can roll a joint/spliff/blunt/whatever, why can't you roll some index card into a cylinder?

wait....

wtf?

2. Ive never tried smoking deluxe papers but personally my favorite papers are the ALeda clear papers. They smoke great but are kinda difficult to roll by hand. But if you throw that puppy in a joint roller they come out like a dream and smoke like one to.:Dhttp://www.grasscity.com/img/products/aleda_transparent_rolling_p.jpg

3. They look sick. Especially as they have the ever so well talked about spliff as an example piece :hello:

4. Those look pretty sick man, i've had see through papers before but they were horrible and harsh and had a tonne of chemicals in. I'm gonna get some of them to try out purely for the novelty!