The "My Day" Thread

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by pawlywog, Jul 17, 2010.

1. 14yo getting robbed at gun point? And you said this was your step brother right?

2. Havin' a GREAT fuckin' day, here................ 100 mile motorcycle ride, home now for stonin' and bonin'..............................70 degrees out, breeze off the ocean, tall cold one in hand, short hot one in the shade ..............

3. So I just switched dealers first time with my new one was today... Well I had paid her yesterday and when I went to get my weed which was 1/8 or supposed to be. She sells im 1/8 of a gram I paid $40 for that... But it was good for one bowl of Bella good weed

4. if you front money, people will take advantage of you

5. Went to the shop to pickup 5 gs today and got a free edible too. Ground up some bud to vape and halfway through that bowl, I get a text from a friend that I haven't spoken to in about 4/5 years! He moved back to Virginia when we were in high school. Him and my friend A were also the first ones to get me to try weed. Surprisingly, I found out he quit smoking 3 years ago! Right now, I think I'm going to go to my sisters house then comeback home before 7 because me and A are going to meetup, smoke and catch up with our friend over the phone.

Attached Files:

6. My day. Turned out to be a good one.

Woke up and went to school did a math test on probability and a couple other things. and a assignment to follow after the test. Was also told I was ahead of my work. Feeling pretty good.

Biked home,toped 50km on a hill and felt awsome. Got home lounged the day away. Then biked over to Walmart an got a key cut. So I won't be locked out again. Big plus.

Came home and lounged again. Got a text from my manager saying that I'm not needed tomorrow. Fuck ya. They for reasons unknown are paying me regardless.

Had a shower and am now rolling a big o'l joint for tonight.

Get to stay up and then sleep in. Then going off to my dads for the weekend. Going to get speakers for my pc and get to see my bong again( Mr Thick).

Fuck ya

7. Slept all day! How about that? :p

8. #5108 Compa_snaps, Jul 22, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 22, 2015
    The other day I caught up with a homie I haven't seen in a year! He had some wax and his vape and I had some bud and my vape! So we just chilled on his fams porch smoking taking about life and how its trippy haha!😄his uncles ended up grilling up some beef ,rice and beans! Good day😄

9. something must be wrong with your vapes if you were smoking :unsure:

10. haha sorry I wrote that baked ! I have a flowermate , it doesn't combust at all! 😃

11. Today was alright I didn't get to blaze even tho I really wanted too :/ lame parents. but I walked around a bunch which is exciting because I broke my ankle a lil over a month ago and it's finally healing up!

12. my day...... Fuck my day

Been up since 7am. went an did a 8hr work day 8:30-4:30. then got a call for a job on the side from the employment agencie im working for/ through. for 4hrs a hour after my 1st shift.

So I'm like fuck it ima take it. Be home by 10-11pm, make some coin. And have a good day. Get there and turns out it's a 9 fucking hour shift. Get out at 2:30am. Then have my other job the next day.

Ima head home and load a bowl of white fire og and a no name indaca Dom and smoke it up. Go into work with no sleep fucking stoned like a boss.

And call my employment agency to figure out how I'm getting paid for a 17hr work day. When legally you can't work over 14hrs or something like that.

13. Wake and baked and had breakfast then took my squid for a walk to the park for a swing and slide. Got home smoked a bowl and edged and mowed the lawns while the sun was out, I hate winter but today was a good day.

14. my day was alright. first day in years that i went without a cigarette. quitting is tough as shit! but i can handle it and it honestly feels pretty great.

15. Been having these weird signs of maybe a ghost or it's all in my head?

Back in high school though, one of my best friends told us that if he's the first to pass (which he did 2 yrs ago R.I.P.) he'll come back to haunt us for the rest of our lives so every time I think sense a prescence or hear something I'm all like:

"Spencer?! Is that you buddy?! Don't be shy, come join for a sesh bro! :D"

16. Pretty average day by my standards, woke up showered took the dogs out to poop and left to work. When I got out of work as I was crossing the street to go to the bus stop this Asian girl in a yellow car pulls up and asked me about some random street and I told her how to get there, she drives off. Next thing you know I see her about halfway down the block and she's sitting there waiting for me to walk by and offers me a ride home, I told her I was just going down a couple blocks but I figured fuck it she can drop me off at the bus stop. I get in the car and she starts talking to me telling me about her life and I'm just listening. We come up to my bus stop and I told her I was good here but she asks me where I live and like an idiot I tell her (I was in Santa Monica, I live by USC to give you guys an idea) so she's like I'll give you a ride home it's no problem. So the whole time we're just chatting and I can't help but get a weird crazy vibe from her but the batshit crazy kind of vibe. So we get about halfway and I just told her she could drop me off and at this I asked her for her number just to test the waters and she tells me to give her my number. So I gave it to her except I changed the last digit and got out the car and walked away. Left me wondering, she seemed a little off but I probably could have hit it n quit it

17. Working 12 hours today, get off at 3am though so I'm almost there. I get Monday and Tuesday off so I plan to sleep and drink heavily >:D

18. Had a good day, woke up at 9 went for a shower breakfast etc, ran to get the bus to see my mate, tried some lemon skunk x kush which I bought 8g's of, worth the buy. Got home at 7 cooked an awesome dinner, salmon bulgar wheat and green beans, now I'm chilling in bed with a cigarette. Good day for me.

It'll catch up with me

19. sounds like a good time, except for that cigarette , Bleh !