The "My Day" Thread

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by pawlywog, Jul 17, 2010.

1. Today was a pretty decent day.

Woke up around 9am with my girl, we had coffee and a nice breakfast, then she had to go to school so I kissed her goodbye. I smoked a joint and some bong hits before I turn on the PS3. Played some Injustice and Splinter Cell: Blacklist, two games I just got by trading some oldies at Gamestop. Then, around 13pm, made myself a (kickass) sandwich and watched an episode of Marvel's Daredevil on Netflix, while smoking a few rips.

2h30 pm: Got up, gathered my gym-gear and took the subway to my university downtown (I live in Montréal). It was a beautiful sunny day, just perfect temperature. Went to the library to print some resumés and then went to the gym. Trained a quick 30 -35 min, took a shower and went to eat some Thai Express and head to work (University's call center) at 6pm.

Now I'm still on the job, making some calls, it's boring as shit, but when I get home at 9pm I'm gonna have a nice big spliff of Durban Poison with my roomate before I kick his ass at Injustice or Fifa, haven't decided yet.
    So yep, pretty decent day.
    Hope you all had a good one!

2. Today has been tits so far!!
    Woke up to find out my divorce FINALLY went through, a year and a half of waiting!! IM FREE :p

Went out to lunch with my little man, went summer clothes shopping, now chillen at home, taking a quick break before we go hit some balls at the baseball field!!!

LOVIN' Life today!!! :D

3. I ran out and am on my way to get more med's  

It's sunny out and for the first time 70 degrees!!! I'm so happy to see the sun and all of the animals come to life here in Michigan.  

4. I took 20 mgs of ambien today and i thought I had a dream I stole 20 from my moms wallet but when I woke up and it was exactly where I put it in my car in my dream but I didn't think that was in real life. I also talked to a giraffe mug for a solid 15 minutes then proceeded to eat dinner with my family without getting caught. God bless the stoner gods 😂🙌🏽

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. Probably was not a dream that shit makes you black out and do shit you wouldn't do sober

Also I'd edit that to say unmentionable so mods don't get mad cause you can only talk about weed alcohol and tobacco here

So we burn the mary jane til' the third degree

6. #5066 puffingfish, May 7, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2015
    Haha bro last time I took some of that i woke up at 2am and thought I was having a conversation with my grandma, woke up the next morning confused as fuck. I'm like 99% percent sure it didn't happen but like there's still that 1%

Rolling swishers hitting swishs

7. Hustled. Advanced.

Made money.

Ignored distractions.
    Internal and external.

8. So I spent my Saturday grounded (yes I'm 18, a senior, and still get grounded for smoking weed) for smoking weed. I basically was dabbing in my bathroom and there was a stain of wax on the counter. My dad thought it was ash and instead of making up any of the 100 excuses I could have I just was like yeah I was blazing my bad. I didn't think he'd care because he's usually pretty chill but he grounded me for the weekend. I woke up today though and went to an ap review course. When I got home I took a dab and called my girl. She stopped by and we chilled and hooked up for a while. Than my homie hit me up so he came through to chill, we took a couple dabs and than turned on the tv. Now it's 5:42 in watching ghost hunters with my homie bored as fuck. I'm low on wax, poor, and can't leave my house cause I'm ground so I can't get more. I think my homies gonna leave soon though, my girl will hopefully come back over, and than my friend will come back late night with all my other friends and dab and hotbox my car. Not a bad day,

Rolling swishers hitting swishs

9. I woke up after getting trashed last night around 1:30 pm. I took my mom out for lunch for mothers day. I came home, took my motorcycle out for a ride and then passed out for 2 hours, skyped with my (sort of ) girlfriend and went to the gym. Just got scorched in the shower off of this fire chem dog strain. Not too bad of a day.

10. Typical day that turned out to be awesome. Went to my therapist like I do once every week during the summer. Somehow the topic of marijuana came up. My therapist is a 30 year old guy and we talk about everything (obviously, that's the point of therapy) but I admitted that I smoke pot regularly. He asks how I smoke it and I said joints. He then proceeded to ask me if I was good at it and I said above average and his response had me dying: "I was never good at that!" So unexpected but so hilarious haha I couldn't stop laughing. He then went on to tell me how he told off his Dean in college when she caught him with alcohol and weed. He Said some sarcastic shit like "so you never drank or smoked a lil bit of pot in college? I highly doubt that..." Shows how similar we are cuz I'd do the same thing if a problem likewise ever arose. He said he doesn't smoke anymore but he used to and he told me to just keep it balanced with work and classes and not let it get out of hand by moving onto harder drugs. All in all pretty good day nothing special except my hilarious therapist!

11. Not a very good day. I'm exhausted. Goodnight.

12. me and a few buddies went and had cones on the bottom level of an underground car park. After we finished up we all went to leave but we all left in different directions and no one noticed. Once I had noticed  I realised I didn't know my way out and was too high to figure shit out so I mindlessly walked around an underground car park for 20 minutes while my mates went and got Macca's.

Pretty much I got lost in an underground car park for 20 minutes

13. Weekend was good
    Friday night me and my girl went to the beach got there around midnight and camped out over night. I took my generator and fishing lights so I was fishing while smoking blunts.

Fished till about 4 am me and her crashed out around 5 am.
    Got up a few hours later and just jammed out on the boom box, drank some beers, grilled some burgers , and blazed it up until the sunset.

Sunday just went to the mall did some shopping . Got back home and just smoked and watched netflix till it was bed time.

I also found out they found 7.5 kilos of white powder 2 miles from the shore where I was fishing at.

14. Today started out shitty.

A fan fell on one of my plants an killed it. Fuck

15. Haven't smoked at all today or yesterday. But I hit the vape shop with my mom and we got ourselves hooked up so that's good. Spent all ma weed money tho.

16. So yesterday me and my friend go way out to a different part of the state to a small town. We go to festivals and walk by the lake. And I was like bro this would be great if we were high. We leave like 30 mins later and go to the movies and see that new movie poltergeist. Dope asf btw. After that we walk around not calling his dad the movie finished so he cant come pick us up. We get stopped by some girls and all and then we see these other girls that we were looking at the festival and my friend keeps walking. I'm like nah I'm not gonna be a pussy and not go talk to them and I did. They wanted my number and I gave it to them and we somehow got on the topic of weed and I was like you know anyone around here who sells and she said she had a dime on her so I bought it. I then ask her to call her dealer so I can buy. Long story short he came and I bought 3 grams and me and my friend had to leave. Its about 11:30 and we both plot out that when his dad goes to sleep we are gonna sneak out. But his dad was still a little up so we go through his window. We find a place to light up and we smoked 1 blunt and walk home and he is like "yo this fun let's do another one" and I'm like yea so I sneak through the window to get more paper and we smoke another. Then one last one. We are stoned and I'm like let's go and I go to this apartment(note we were at his dad's apartment) and I try to open the door and it's locked. My friend takes off running and I'm confused and I notice that's not our room. I run too and then I'm like bro where the fuck do we live? And hes like idk and I'm like come on and we spend like 20 mins going door to door thinking we lived there and he's like wait and he is all high saying "I double dog dare you to knock on their door and run" I'm like no let's go and he goes up the steps to go to this girl's room saying imma knock and ask if she loves me and I'm like bruh we are gonna get caught let's go and he's like "imma ask her if she's seen my lost cat" and I die laughing. I see this path and I say bro I think that's the way home! I run and then I see its not so I run back and he's laughing at me. I see this other path and its actually the way home so I pull my friend and we get back home. We go through his door though. I entered and he is still outside and then comes in. We get to his room and he gets loud as hell blurting random shit and I'm laughing hella hard at him. Everything he did made me laugh.Then he just yells out things in a country accent like "Two points!!!" And other random stuff. Then he blurts out laughing like exactly like "A HAHA!" And I'm laughing hard and its 1.AM now and I'm like okay shhh be quiet before your dad wakes and we both stop for like 3 seconds then bust out laughing. Ohhh good times lol. Then we both lay down and then I eat some popcorn and drink my Arizona tea and then I crash and my friend does shortly after. I hope we do that again next week lol. We both woke up today a little buzzed. He's the best person I've smoked with.

17. I'm doing pretty shitty.  It's been raining a month straight, and now we're under a tornado warning.  My girls need some freakin' sunshine!

#LongestFloweringPhaseEVER!!!![​IMG]

18. I got up this morning and cut the grass in the back n front yard, had some breakfast. The kid wanted to with her new sprinkler toy in the back, so she did that for a while. Now I'm having a beer, just smoked a small bowl and listening to some 90's rap on Sirius XM.

I'm in a good mood :)

Some a friend is coming by later, we are gonna grill and watch the Warriors sweep the Hawks! Haha

19. Ate some medicated yogurt 30 minutes ago, waiting for that to kick in to start my day. Gonna eat, go skateboard for a bit, maybe apply for some jobs, then head to work

20. dude i live in quebec ahah