The "My Day" Thread

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by pawlywog, Jul 17, 2010.

1. It has been a great day for me so far.

I woke up this morning at about 11 am and got dressed. Met some of my friends and burned a ton of tree [​IMG]

I love good days like this [​IMG]

2. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1426833110.816368.jpg big coffee for a big day

We call him Chief Kief now

3. Home alone all day today - my GF is out of town for a couple days - Been hoping on getting some weed all evening....2 possible hook-ups & both fell thru - My GF hasn't called tonight like I hoped she would. Being alone all day has given me time to reflect on my life

:)

4. Plan for today, wake up ( almost there) smoke a bowl, watch Vikings, cook some food, smoke a bowl, watch Netflix, possibly skate if I'm less sore by then, smoke a bowl, netflix/web surf, cook some food, crash out listening to music. NOW the hard part will be not smoking all my kush today so I have a wake n bake sesh for tomorrow. Wish me luck! No saving skills here sadly, all about that instant gratification.
    Sparking my first bowl any min. (8:45Am)

Side note: I came to this thread originally because I thought it was " the official my DAD thread " haha I was all over that shit.

5. #5025 puffingfish, Mar 23, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2015
    Woke up this morning and got picked up by a homie, smoked a bowlpack out of his incredibowl in his car and than he took me to pick up my car from the shop. We met back up at my house and smoked bong for a little before he went back to class. I chilled and watched tv until this girl id been texting hit me up to chill. I smoked a quick bowl before she picked me up than we went whole foods. She called me out for being high but I played it off well (I think haha). Than we ate a bunch of free samples before she dropped me off. I invited her inside cause I was trying to tap and she was like yeah but let me drop off the groceries first. Dropped that shit off but than was like I need to go to this doctors appointment I forgot, I can't come. I was kinda bummed cause it seemed like she was deading me. All good though cause I just smoked a couple bowlpacks out of my bong after she left and she texted me and is coming over tomorrow and has been flirting pretty obviously so word.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

Attached Files:

6. Not much at all today. Had a 4hr drive back home from the grand parents......AND found out that my dealer is turning grower, is going to cut his prices in half ($30 ¼Oz) AND that he is going to grow green crack along with a couple others....

So I'm happy.

7. Real shitty. Someone told me my fiancé cheated on me well she was out of the country for a few days. I have no way to know if it's true or not. I need a dab, a beer, and a blunt right about now. Seems to be just my luck though.

8. Working at 4, don't wanna go :( my day so far has consisted of waking n baking :3

🍁🔮🌙

Attached Files:

9. is that slide purposely made to make it look like a bottle of perfume or cologne is attached lol ? Nice either way

10. Sitting here eating a sandwich and wings from Domino's. I woke up early this morning cleaned my house and worked out did some jump roping and push ups

11. Today was awesome. Woke up, texted some of my friends and had them come over. We took bong rips for 2 hours before we all had to go to class; it was awesome. Hope to have more fun days like this very soon :)

12. Heheh noooo but thanks lol it was a birthday present :p

🍁🔮🌙
    chin up sunshine x

🍁🔮🌙

13. Thank you, I'm tryin.

14. #5034 pawlywog, Mar 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
    can't believe these threads are still here [​IMG] my day has been great so far.  first time on GC in a few years and wow is it different.. still trying to get the hang of things..  i don't recognize most people anymore, seems they've laxed up on name changing haha. 

Glad to see a few of my favorite posters from years ago are still around though and the forum doing well. Over a million topics, thats crazy. 

[​IMG]

15. waiting on my guy now, been working all day, can't wait to kick back with a spliff and probably watch a documentary about space ahahahaha

🍁🔮🌙

16. It's my bday and am going to hang out with my ex, wtf I know, but who cares she's a good friend and I'm pretty baked so fuck it. Hope it stays like this. Wish me luck!

17. Wasn't today (just woke up), but yesterday that was awesome. Finished my last day of school before Spring Break, caught up on all my pre-college registration shit, and went straight to blazing. Ate some bomb pizza, then went to go play disc golf with a best bud. Haven't smoked with him for a while, so we lit a fat blunt (packed so thick it burned like a cigar). Instantly got better at disc golf. He went home, I got Taco Bell, came home, fell asleep, had wonderful dreams. Good day in my book.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

18. I finally landed another job after countless applications with only 3 interviews with no follow ups to show for it! I was getting bummed out and almost quit trying altogether, when i got a call Saturday. I head into work today after 2 years of unemployment, and its going to be good times ahead for me.

Hope you fellow blades all have a wonderful day!

19. Good luck man!

Chilled out today, did nothing

We call him Chief Kief now

20. How is your zipper now?