The "My Day" Thread

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by pawlywog, Jul 17, 2010.

1. May your grandmother rest in paradise.

My condolences to you and your family

2. #4962 spliffhitter77, Jan 22, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2015
    Had a much needed day off. Very relaxing. Mind you, I work overtime in a call center. I sell all that stupid shit you see on tv. Anyways... I promptly rolled out of bed at 11. " I work swing shift. Wake and bake on some Kush and make some peppermint lattes with frothed milk accompanied by blueberry French toast and some proper bacon. " to die for" Then I took my girl up to a very cool waterfall. About a mile hike in. Pretty much flat walking. Huge trees, bunch of moss. Got some cool pics. Oregon back country. Came back home and got wrecked for a minute then cooked a kick ass pork stir fry with sticky rice and watched Liam neesons new shit...which was mediocre but still good cuz played blue ray on my 55". Chilling playing games and such fucking off on GC for a bit, smoke more then bed lol.
    Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum:blaze:

Attached Files:

3. I've been high since I woke up the day before yesterday at 3:30pm until now..
    ma ninjas really know how to stripe up!! likeee a zebraa :smoke:  a high one..

4. #4964 Spezza19, Jan 25, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2015
    just hit this bubble using a paper clip coil and a lighter :)
    accidently let the
    (not my)cat outside. i didnt even know it till it came to the window. freezing it ass off
    its $now & 25 .... lol.
    gotta work 2morrow.sucks

5. Had a shitty ass day, need to go take a walk but its cold and dark as fuck here. Had a panic attack also just need to take a break from work and shit.

Fuck yo presents!

6. Well, i jusy woke up and ive got a pretty busy day. Im gonna drive down to a small mountain town called Banff and spend the day there with the girl!

7. Got engaged while making omelettes. Ate the omelettes and had several excited conversations today. Feels great to have established plans to settle down. Nothing else really matters anymore.

8. congratulations.

woke up and ate a little too much chili for my own good. then went out and turned over 8 guerilla holes, 12 more to go. came home and now just chilling, back killing me. unfortunately not high though as money is being tied up in other endeavors at the moment..

9. Been a while sincr I been to Banff! Check out the Douglas Fir resort! Place is amazing! :)

10. Day went great. Kinda Clusterfuckish.

Sat around most of the day reading some interesting stuff.

Went out on the ATV, got stuck halfway through the trail. Fucking solenoid wouldn't let me switch into N after stalling out sending a text to a friend idling in 3rd (DOH)!!

Sat around an hour waiting for my mom to come to the rescue.
    Then it mysteriously started again

Went home now watching some TV and off to bed :smoke:

11. Had an awesome day. Skipped 4th period and smoked in the woods by school 😂👍 And I had some bomb ass Ritz Crackers for the munchies

12. #4972 Spezza19, Feb 4, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2015
    Worked 13 hrs today. Some of it out in the snow flurries. took a piss at work ,the urnil was overflowing bigtime. Flooded the floor . lol !
    it stopped after washin' my hands. fuck work., joes got em'.
    smoked & now sleep. late

13. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1423068815.205440.jpg

I had to shovel some snow today.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Foru

14. That is the most Epic statement I have read in days. And I'm actually not being sarcastic this time lol.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum:blaze:

15. I woke up with no weed, because for some reason when I get high I become very inconsiderate towards my own sober feelings and forgot to save myself some. Checked my bank to see if my pay had cleared and surprise, it hadn't, so I spent all morning killing time and doing sweet fuck all. Got a call from my mum around 12:30 asking if I wanted to go to lunch, and I very much did, so I've just spent an hour and a half eating lunch with my mum talking shit about things of little importance. Was a good time.

Now I'm back at home waiting to get paid to get high.

16. About to board a plane to Spain!

Attached Files:

17. #4978 quadridincopedipper, Feb 7, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2015
    Had a rough day. Pretty sure I'll be doing bamdages on my leg for a day or two. Fuck the hospitals. Almost got paralyzed falling off my quad. Back hurts like a motherfucker.

I guess today I realized doing wound care on my dad for 5 years will help.

So I was riding quads with my mom in the hood.

I thought I could be a hillbilly and drive all fast and shit. I lost my traction and fell pretty badly.

It all went so quick. All I remember is losing traction and my footing then tumbling taking my calf and back with it. I rolled pretty fucking hard.

I hit the ground and immediately my first instinct was to jump back up.

I did made sure I moved all my limbs while my mom watched in sheer horror.

I started thinking oh fuck I'll never walk again, thought about how I'd be bed ridden like fuck...

Other than that, I've had a fucking awesome day.

My blonde mom had a moment. She opened the coolant and oil caps on her quad still running. The look on her face was fucking priceless! :D

Now I'm just sitting at home and going to have to smoke my first bowl in months :smoke:

Attached Files:

18. Had another awesome day.

Cleaned the store 6 hours straight with an aching back. I have 4 e cigs at home, all were dead or have issues. I bought a V2 disposable to get me through the day. That died after a few hours.

Went out to eat with the boss and went home.

19. Yesterday was kind of a mindfuck day.  I showed my dad my plant yesterday because he asked to see it; he doesn't give a fuck that I grow, but it was still weird in a cool way.  Then my ex boyfriend (dated for 3.5 years, been apart nearly 2 years) messaged me and told me he's proposing to his girlfriend next Saturday.  Yup, Valentine's day.  Gag.  But seriously, I'm super happy for him that he found someone who makes him want to settle down.