The "My Day" Thread

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by pawlywog, Jul 17, 2010.

1. No, get your stoner ass off of this lawn care forum

its called GRASS city for a reason

Sent from my asshole using Grasscity Forum

2. Ya but do you feel me

3. Yoo GC,

My day has been bangin so far. Woke up, ate bangin French toast my mom made, (moms cook almost as good as grandmas) and smoked a "bong" in my closet.. The reason I said, "bong" is cause it's not really a bong. It's really a orange pill bottle that I burned 2 holes in and the slide, (the part I use for my bong I use for that) -cut ally snaps in place and is airtight, and the tube I used for my mouth is a part off a gaming chair, you will see in the pic. But that piece from the gaming chair is airtight as fuck with the pill bottle, so that was all good. But yeah, and now I'm going to the mall to get black ops 2 and then the skatepark with my boy on my freebord, basically a snowboard, here's a pic. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1417193585.614411.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1417193624.254879.jpg but yeah today will be awesome. Bye I'm really sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong thread, I thought this was the right me, hope I'm not wrong. I'm fairly new to this still but I will learn! Peace

DannÅ·

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

4. Get a bowl maiiiiin! Anything better than that.

5. Well I had a brilliant ending to a shitty day, I'm training to be an electrical engineer and I have to go to college every Friday so I was there today. As usual it sucked but I knew that when I got home I could buy some weed, now I'm just a bag head getting £20 worth a week but I have been saving up for ages and I finally managed to buy myself an ounce and I got it tonight! It's great!!! Pic related: ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1417224720.801081.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. Damn man that looks dank as fuck!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. I had a great day, #stayhigh #420

8. Haha it is man! I love it xD

9. All I did today was get really high and play addicting iOS games on my phone... I legit just realized I spent an ENTIRE day doing so.

Day off well spent, imo.

10. #4870 MistyKitten, Nov 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2014
    Oh, and I spent time with my cat today. Ugh I love how she just cuddles up beside me all day. Cats are awesome

11. can't remember the last time i bought anything bigger than £20 :(

12. Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

13. I feel ya on the creative part! Maybe look into glassblowing in your area. That jus doesn't sound good. Plastic around fire is never a good combo, and in the close proximity to your lungs... Jus want people to be safe.

14. Day off work. I still had to go to work to prepare for a visit with our corporate boss that I have set up for tomorrow. Went up into another part of the plaza and spent an hour getting high with the broker. We got really into those o. Pen vape oil carts.

Went and picked up some buds and came home. Now I'm sitting in my home office/armory on the couch watching vice news videos while my wife is at work.

Sent from my SM-T310 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. #4876 CanIBeShaggy, Dec 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 6, 2014
    My day went by like all of them do.. I'm mostly just trying to get December out of the way. I live in Michigan so its quite cold from November-March. I wanna be somewhere warm. I spend some of my time playing drums, and looking for a band. Then the rest of my day is usually invested into skyping my long distance girlfriend that I CAN'T wait to see. And watching netflix.. Oh and also im on probation. So I guess that's the reason I've been so crabby lately..

17. Probably the awesomest day I've had in a while

So I wake up this morning at my friends house in bed with a girl after a LIVE night at a club. Proceed to wake and bake before the subway ride (love taking the subway super high with headphones in) Anyways head home and this girl I've . been digging for a while calls me and says her parents are gone, come over. On the way there i stop off at my sesh spot to smoke a bowl and what do u know this kid that started at my school a week ago shows up and we talk and smoke some bowls. Then i head to the girls house. You can guess what happens after that ;) .

Here comes the good part.

My friend that is always broke can't afford kush or anything so I always let him smoke my bud cuz he's a nice guy and my good friend. Well this guy who I've been smoking with 5 times a week who never pitches comes to my door... With 20 ounces :0 . he won't tell me how he got it but I really don't care lol. He hands me 2 O's for free and then pulls out a brand new 400$ bong and we get fucking ripped he says thanks man I've been a great friend letting me smoke ur weed this whole time. Now its my turn. Ur not paying for bud for a LONG time.

So fucking excited now I can smoke all the time and save up money!

I'm now off to my friends house for a beer pong tournament and were staying up all night getting drunk and smoking non stop. Should be a great end to a day!

Peace 👌

18. #4878 CanIBeShaggy, Dec 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 9, 2014
    ^Lol, I guarantee about 80% of blades just read that, sighed and thought "why can't my life be like that?" Aha, I know I did.^

19. Yea... But I was thinkin his callousness to the hella weight. And shadiness would of put my ass on alert.. So as long as ya don't mind someone lookin for those lbs...

20. Pretty good, 1100 euros in the bank and 600 euros worth of weed richer.

Decided to mix Skywalker with Double Dragon and Lemon Haze. Rolled a big fat 1.5g joint of it and sprinkled, ahem, doused it in kief.

I GOT SO HIGH