The "My Day" Thread

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by pawlywog, Jul 17, 2010.

1. #4821 Pickle McSmurf, Oct 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2014
    Wake n bake, eat, grocery shop, Xbox, bjj, smoke, eat, chill, sleep

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Broke my record of 21 times in one day

3. Get a pocket knife if he tries anything stick him & twist

4. Today I woke up, had an interview for a shitty job, came back home and finished the edits for my weekly high vid. Don't know why but for some reason while smoking  some strand called space queen I kept watching the same wrestling video over and over, so i added it to my clips. check it out if you're bored and wanna kill 2 min of your life. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vmN04bswzc

5. "bomb ass breakfast" rofl X 999,9999,999999. Lol. The bread ain't even match. Lol

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum:blaze:

6. well woke up purrdy late today so had to rush breakfast. it was one of the best- 3 eggs, 5 strips of bacon, yam fries, refried beans and coffee. I hate rushing in the morning when you can't sit down and appreciate a good cup. Went to lecture and we discussed eachother's short stories, some talent in my group.

During class I was debating whether or not to go home straight after, but I man-ned up and went to the gym for a vigorous leg workout. I remember coming outside in a sweaty t shirt feelign amazing, and the air was cool and crisp. I threw leftovers in the microwave(hommeade chicken, potato scramble) and had a hot shower while singing on the top of my lungs. Landlord has been missing last two days so I really am diggin' the peace and quiet, as well as getting to play my guitar. When she's home I feel like I can't sing. Then I logged on to the computer and really haven't done anything worthwhile, my ex wants to play in a band again and there's mixed feelings. Tomorrow will be busay, 2 classes, chest workout then a lab. 8am class ouch ouch ouch

7. #4827 Diamond - Sea, Oct 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2014
    Today is awesome because I got offered a really great job. . And accepted of course.

8. Niceeeee... What program you using to edit?

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

9. #4829 Spezza19, Oct 31, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 31, 2014
    I havent smoked In 4 months, had some shit to do where I couldnt.
    I found a nug hidden in car from 5 months ago. I vacumned that car like 8x too.
    I looked up while waiting on red light and It was just there in a crevis near the passenger side.
    , awesome.
    made a tiny grav bong. its was good for 2 BIG Quality hits. with a 4 month layoff.
    I could feel it. JACKPOT ! The shit I had to take care of is
    done so im back. gonna be dry where I am at right now for
    2 weeks. that sucks but my girl got me some
    edibles to make it thru.
    im gonna go have some right now and wait for
    the jungle ball to come on tv in about 2hrs.
    crappy milwaukee bucks. the only way I can Watch NBA
    is high. the only way. I try and post pics of the bud & Grav bong 20141030_204220.jpg 20141031_143122.jpg

10. Well going out tonight on Halloween with the gf and her friends. All of them are NPS'ers (non pot smokers) and dont even smoke cigarettes. I just got like obviously too high lol. Gonna be a interest night... I need a good beer.

11. Well I just got home from knee surgery I got prescribed Percs so I'm pretty chill tonight lol in pain still but having a good time watching always sunny in Philadelphia

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. hello i had a great day and youz a bitchnigga

thoughts??

13. Woke up, placed an order from herbies seeds. Found out mailing address had wrong apartment number. It will not go to another person because there's only 40 apartments here but it has a three digit apartment number. Got furious and anxious.

Smoked some truth...and I'm now relaxed.

Wish me luck.

OT

14. Woke up and started hitting the bong. Probably have 1 more hit then bed

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Tapatalk

15. Got up around 10:00 a.m.  No hangover.  Yay!  I have the house to myself for the weekend so I spent the day cleaning from top to bottom.  Finally got the kids' room organized.  It was a toy tsunami in there.  Got rid of anything that reminds me of Scott.  Made three trips to the dump and talked to a lawyer about getting a restraining order because Scott's friend will not leave me the fuck alone.  Found out it could cost me up to 5,000 bucks for filing and lawyer fees.  So fuck that.  Spent money instead on new locks for the doors and my phone number is now unlisted.

Right now I'm eating barbecue pork ribs with potato salad, steamed broccoli and pinto beans with ham chunks.  The house is lonely without the kids.  :(

16. I got high all day

ftw

17. right down to the ham chunks lol..

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum:blaze:

18. That feeling when you wake up and you realized it's Daylight Savings, and get another hour to do nothing : ) :hello:

felt like a badass waking up at 9am, then remembered it would actually be 10...

19. my day has consisted of buddies, beers, boat and a general good time, and now just a ton of fucking jealousy that is only getting worse. let's hope it can still be turned round tho

20. Woke up today after consuming my first dose of a certain substance over the weekend. Feel like I have a new start at life and sorted out some much needed problems today that I've been putting off for a very long time. Feeling more productive than I have in years and know now what I have to do to find happiness. Went for a cycle after class and made some chicken curry for myself and watched a movie with some friends. Going to chill out in my bedroom with my bong and some good music. Peace and Love everyone