The "My Day" Thread

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by pawlywog, Jul 17, 2010.

1. Had a great day yesterday... All started out with 5.5 grams of weed and 4 of my friends and myself. So my friend, let's call him M, finds out his parents are gone for the weekend. So we all buy some weed and go over to M's house. We decide to roll a couple joints and I brought my freshly cleaned bowl so I decide to smoke a bowl on his roof (his house is extremely big and has a chill out deck on his roof). After smoking the bowl I decide to head back downstairs to where everyone is chilling and they all were pretty high because they smoked downstairs. I then decide to roll a fat joint and go smoke in the bathroom will 2 of my friends. I give one of my friends my bowl and he packs 3 bowls by the time we were done. Me and my other friend smoked the joint and we clam baked the bathroom decently, not too much smoke but still looked a little smoky in there. Anyways, about 10 mins after smoking the joint I start feeling a nice high going. Then about 35 mins later an ice cream truck pulls up near his house. I decide to go get some cash and go and wait in line for my ice cream (felt like I was in line for HOURS). M's brother comes outside while we are all in line and gets extremely pissed at M because someone stole money from him and the kid pulls out 2 knives, one in each hand. I was laughing my ass off at this point because he obviously wasn't about to stab his own brother but it felt like the funniest thing in the world. once I got my ice cream which was a Candy Crunch Center bar, I go inside and give my friend his ice cream cookie sandwich and I go chow down on this candy crunch center bar. It was amazing. The rest of the day we just chilled in his house and I left later that night and fell asleep at 9:30 and slept until 10:30 the next morning. Woke up feeling so refreshed and that ladies and gentlemen was my definition of an absolutely AMAZING day

2. My day is great so far!
    Woke up
    Smoked a couple bowls
    Had a shower
    Ate a ton
    Now I'm playing skyrim :)

I hope your day is at least as great as mine!

Dude, where's my car?

3. Today i skateboarded in the evening at a park in a neighborhood i never been to. My homie later tells me its actually a pretty bad neighborhood but it seemed mellow to me. After skating until it gets dark at the park we decide to roll a joint in the car (not too smart) to avoid the wind. As soon as my friend starts rolling a unmarked mini van pulls up next to us & the neighborhood "gang squad" get out shoving flashlights in our faces & end up checking us & ripping my car apart to see if we had anything else. After asking us some questions and searching my car finding nothing they tell me to get back in my car & go home. Then the guy who searched the car told us our weed is in the trunk & took off. I was so confused after they left i would never expect law enforcement to let us slide like that without taking our weed or grinder. I guess they were more concerned with other issues in the neighborhood which they should be. However, we still smoked later that day in a better neighborhood at a safe spot. Its cool that they were pretty chill compared to most cops (undercover & not) that i have dealt with in the past. Still had a pretty good day despite that happening.   

4. #4704 thewarden, Aug 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 29, 2014
    pretty chill day so far. got up early, took some dabs, and kicked it at home for a little while. around 10 AM my friend came over, we dabbed some, and then we drove to the MMJ doc's office so we could both renew our MMJ recs. my friend is between jobs as he works for his dad and his dad's pretty much broke, so I paid for his renewal so he could get it while we were there. went to the nearby Wendy's afterwards, I got a fatass meal of some chicken nuggets, some chicken sandwiches, and a frosty...so bomb. afterwards we went to the dispensary, and I got 2 grams of some Hippy Haze shatter, and 1 gram of some Maui Wowie shatter for $105 total, so I'm stocked up for a minute. came back to my house after a little while, and took some dabs and watched the first episode of the From Dusk til Dawn TV series...can't say I'm sold on it. anyway about to play MH 3 for awhile, then probably pass out early as fuck cause I'vd got work at 6 AM tomorrow

5.   It's kind of a long  story but I need to vent so I'm gonna type out the whole thing  

Had a pretty bad high the other night. Was supposed to smoke with my friends  and hangout at the "compound"- a place we built in the woods to smoke and hangout at. So I get out to the woods first and I'm out there bymyself at about 8pm. By 8:30 they still aren't there. I made a nice campfire and had some sublime playing just waiting for them. I start getting sketched out because im hearing noises and its starting to get pretty dark now. I stash the couple joints i had in a tree. Then I get a call from my 3 friends telling me that they don't want to come out because its getting dark. After telling them that I've been waiting out there and had a fire going, they decide to come. But then i get another call that they are waiting for two other friends to meet them before they come up. The two other friends don't smoke but I thought it would be fine. I figured we would all just chill in the woods around the campfire listening to music and maybe playing some poker. So now the original 3 amigos are waiting for the other two straight edges and that takes them even longer to get to the compund. By about 9pm they finally get out there. So me and the 3 amigos light up and smoke our joints. The straight edges start asking why we came out here. One says ," did we really just come out here so you guys could get high?" I tell him no and say that I thought we were going to hang out here. They start trash talking the compound saying its retarded even though one of them helped us build it. So after being there for a about 10 minutes the straight edges decide that they want to leave and my other friends then start to agree with them. I'm pretty stoned right now and I'm thinking alright we can go hangout at someones house or get some food. While we're walking the streets the straight edges start saying that we should all just go home. One straightedge named Brian keeps telling me that he will walk me home. I tell him, "wtf man we've been hanging out for 20 minutes and now you want to go home. And I don't need to be walked home i'm not your bitch." We keep walking down the street and Brian and the other straightedge Drew say that they are just going to go home. They then start talking quietly right in front of me thinking that I can't hear them. They say, "Okay so we'll walk them home and call some other people. Who do you feel like hanging out with?" That really pissed me off because they were treating us like little children and trying to ditch us. Just because we're high doesn't mean that we aren't capable of functioning. I try explaining this to them but they just tell me that I'm crazy and that they weren't ditching us and that I was hallucinating. I decide then fuck them. I try to talk to my other high friends to hang out with me and go get some food or something but the straightedges somehow convinced them to all go home.
           So its about 9:30 and we all go our seperate ways at a park. We were hanging out for about half an hour. I couldn't believe this bs. I kept thinking how much of a waste of a high it was. I was way too high to go home and I was alone. I decide the best thing for me to do is to just walk around for a while. I felt wierd doing it and I hope no one saw me but I just walked around town for about an hour and a half by myself before walking in the door of my house. When I get in I'm still pretty messed up. I'm pretty sure my mom knew I was high but she didn't give me a hard time about it that night which was nice. She walked in my room and on my desk in this order  I had an empty can of pringles, torilla chips, a bowl of chocolate ice cream with oreos in it, the whole pack of oreos, and a muffin.
         I think i'm going to save my stash for smoking solo for a while. Dealing with other peoples bullshit ruins my high. The main point to my story is that two of my close friends (the straightedges) ditched me to hang out with others only because I was high. Thats what really made me mad. I've hung out with kids that were high while I was sober and I think that its fun. But Brian and Drew were "too cool" to hang out with us because we were high. We were treated like shit and not given any respect because we smoked weed. And the straightedges came out there KNOWING THAT WE WOULD SMOKE. I don't get it.

6. Had a good day. Woke up and felt very tired and hazed from last nights solo bongfest. I think I was turning I to a samurai at one point...So I took a couple milky rippers of some medical dank and poured a cup of coffee, which sat untouched for like 30 minutes lol...cuz I was zoning out. Rode my bike 6 miles to clear some cobwebs before work. Helped big time and felt energized yet still Stoney going to work. Nice blend, very talkative and sold a bunch of worthless shit to people over the phone."call center"., like 75% people smoke weed there. All the managers too. Lol. So I had a short 6 hour shift.. Which breezed by. Got home quick and made some fucking mouthwatering nachos.. Taco meat, fresh chips, sour cream cheddar cheese , pepperincinis fucking olives brah. Tomatoes. Ate a bearpaw sized portion and took a number of great milkers. Now I'm chilling watching worlds most amazing islands on netflix with a big ass bowl of mudslide icecream..

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum:blaze:

7. Don't sound like friends at all...

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

8. Woke up ready to pack a bowl and as soon as I was going to put my shoes on everyone came home early. So much for the house to myself until Monday night.

Now I'm trying to figure out why my computer won't turn on even though there is power going to it.

Fun.

9. Saturday : smoked, got a hair cut, banged this fine ass Trinidad chick, went to a friends for a crawfish boil and drank massive amounts of alcohol.

Sunday I ran errands while puffin on a few blunts through out the day. I picked up my 4 wheeler from my buddies went to the local sporting goods store to renew my hunting license. As im going dove and hog hunting monday morning.

I plan on smoking it up out in the country and BBQ some ribs for lunch.

Well thats all folks!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. got up around 7 AM. was able to actually sleep all the way through the night last night which is fucking dope, doesn't happen too often. anyway got up and took a shower and took a dab. skated to work and I got there early. I see one of my coworkers is there, and I go up and him and another coworker are sitting in the car, they gesture to me to get in. the car is boxed as fuck and they're passing around a steamroller. killed some bowls with them and worked 9 AM to 4 PM. got an extra $25 on top of regular pay cause it's Labor Day...fuck yar. probably gonna spend it on a half g of some primo nug run shatter. got offf work, skated this little hip bank thing near my work for an hour or so, then went home. dabbed some, went to eat at Olive Garden with my dad, got a bomb ass pizza with bell peppers, onions, sausage, and olives, then saw Sin City: A Dame to Kill For. it's ok ,I thought the first one was a bit better though. just been kicking it since then , dabbing a bit. no work until 1 PM tomorrow so I can stay up kinda late. 

11. Sounds like highschool drama...although, this situation plays throughout life. As the saying goes. The players might change but the game remains the same. Meaning "straight edgers" lol.. Funny name btw.... Grow up and just get more dickheaded. How I avoid this is by smoking just a bit in new situations to test the waters. Works great. At least this way you are not baked and in a "bind". Bad combination. I can't remember how many times I have ended up at a friend of a friends house for fucking hours baked out of my mind and stoned trapped with some weird dog being your only best friend waiting to leave. No one offers food or drink. It's like wtf is this MANG!

12. Awful day so far. Been sick so I slept like twelve hours in the past eighteen and I feel even worse.

God damn it I hate being sick and I don't wanna blaze since I'm in classes and gotta read and shit.

God damn. So glad for this thread. Had to vent bad

Sent from my HTC One using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. I had a dream i ate out a girl it tasted like green jolly rancher

Sent from my HTC One V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. living the dream

15. Well some shit happened today that ended up in me almost getting jumped by some meth heads and then I had to explain this to my parents who can hardly even look at me now because they're blaming this whole event on weed (kinda is but not directly) so a shitty relationship with my parents got about 5 times more fucked up:/ But on a brighter note I'm going to homecoming with this really hot chick that I kinda like so at least it ended on a good note

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum
    Well some shit happened today that ended up in me almost getting jumped by some meth heads and then I had to explain this to my parents who can hardly even look at me now because they're blaming this whole event on weed (kinda is but not directly) so a shitty relationship with my parents got about 5 times more fucked up:/ But on a brighter note I'm going to homecoming with this really hot chick that I kinda like so at least it ended on a good note

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

16. Today was the shittest day ever.

Woke up this morning with a massive headache, but went to classes anyways. First thing that happens is i drew some stuff for my friend earlier that day, and i try to give the papers to him to show him the stuff ive drawn him. He balls them up and chucks them at me from across the hall and walks out the door, leaving the papers scattered all over the floor. So i was feeling a little down. Then i see my other friend and im like "yo you want to skate today?" And hes like "hell yeah man lets do it" and i was like "okay ill call you at 2" so i text him at 130 to make sure its still on. No reply. So i tried to call him at 2 as we discussed and he sent me to voicemail 3 times. So, depressed (because i had no plans and boredom kills me) i drove home. So i walk in the front door and think "man today has been shit but you know what would help that? A nice big glass of lemonade!" So i open the fridge and out falls a brand new gallon jug of whole milk, which splits open on the floor causing a huge spill which took me an hour to clean. Now im laying in my bed with no money and no weed wishing i didnt live in such a crappy town :)

17. You know you can copy and paste the quote into the sig box on your profile so you don't have to keep quoting me in every post you make.

18. Thats what i did

19. Well, you may have tried, but if you were successful I wouldn't get a notification every time you post saying that you're quoting me. You'll know you've been successful when there's a faint gray line between the main content of your post and your signature.

20. Had a long ass day of classes... But watching football and just gave my dad his first ever Kief hit just now.

Haven't asked how he is feeling but he coughed for like a minute after it

Sent from my HTC One using Grasscity Forum mobile app