The "My Day" Thread

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by pawlywog, Jul 17, 2010.

1. #4661 RipperOfBongs, Aug 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2014
    My day been chill so far Haha.

Started by getting the keys to my apartment. Then went to a buddy's to celebrate with a couple zongs hits.

Now I'm tripping on the unmentionable that rhymes with grooms and kayaking now. Tried going to a sweet beach in the middle of river but the water there, like I is super high

But to wrap this book up, floating down the river sipping some oj.

Going to go hiking and smoke a blunt and the grooms... May have some more now haha

Mods sorry if any of this is bad. Thought I did good, but if not, my apologies. please just edit out whatever is bad.

Haha Oh Ya almost forgot a picture. Owe you guys that for making it this far haha

Sent from my HTC One using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

2. Woke up late for work I went in at 11am

I woke up at 1040 lol

Got to work wasn't much to do, we left early about 6pm. Me and some coworkers stayed and killed a 24 pack of import beer.

Got home at 7pm and slept till like 10 pm. Woke up to a call from a female friend wanting some action so I took care of that and then she left.

Its now 1 am and im inline at Jack In The Box getting tacos and heading to a butt naked. Its so chill there they let you smoke inside the club.

Tomorrow im doing a crawfish boil with the family im going to make about 100 lbs worth.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. it was a couple days ago but the most eventful day of the week for me

so started a okay Tuesday at 6am. got out and delivered the morning papers. and pretty much came home and sat around doing nothing getting more and more pissed off/depressed of life. so my mom decides she is going on a road trip and I have to come along(shoe shopping! plus a 2hr drive) so we bicker back and forth and we decide we will go to a mtb bike part. so after hours of her trying on shoes I finally get to the park with my month old kona splice 18" frame 29" rims yeda yeda amazing bike.....so I start it off on the high beginner jumps and after a while I mastered them.......so brave me decides to try out the "pro jumps" in a course beside these jumps. so I go down and over the first jump I come up a little short and get bucked in the ass by my bike hard enough to make my nuts hurt.......so on it again i do the first jump again and do it okay. then the second (5 jumps in total) on take off I wasn't expecting the g force on the up rise so hers me going off the jump heaving like a guy going down a roller coaster that dosnt like coasters......get up and just land the jump...and have a good laugh at myself. so now knowing what I did I decide to try it again. and on the second time around I go for all the jumps. not carrying enough speed so im landing in the middle of the peaks .......well the last jump is set up for a high air  so when I went over. my back tire hit the landing ridge and over I went........hitting and sliding on my side through the clay mix.

so getting a big hand sized brose on my thigh and gashes on the shin and elbow getting filled with clay dirt.

so got home and am starting to tens up so I think hay I will take a 8th cut of my butter tart I made(3" dia) so sitting on the couch and it starts hitting me like I haven't done mj for a week. so there is me and my mom sitting on the couch watching how its made......and what do you know apple pie is one of the categories for the show. so im wanting pie cause im high and my mom has a craving for pie. so a oh damn slips and we both laugh. so at that point im starting to get giggly not even feeling my earlier injury. so at that point I think I have to get a way im to high around her. so off to the store I go to get a apple pie(shittiest apple pie I have ever tasted) since its a 10 min walk to the grocery store I get a thinking dude pizza so off to the pizza place I go. get into the store and bam major head fog. so im finding it hard to communicate. and plus that the pizza guys don't know very much English. so im like 2 combos please  so the guy only gets out 1 combo and asks if I wanted 2 combos so I was like yeah and through half the money needed on the counter got my pops. and the guys like that 7 bucks ....oh shit.....so I take back the money and hand a 10 bill to him....alls well and fine so I start walking home all daised up.

turn the corner and get half way home and thes god damn kids start yelling at me that I should wear my helmet when im biking......(I don't commonly wear it when im on the street but when im doing risky shit then I have it on) little rats just moved to the street and think that they own it...for being about 7 or 8 yrs old........

so get home and setteled in and alls fine for the rest of the night.......  

4. Had a pretty good day. I bought an ounce for the first time in 7 years of smoking. I bought it because i finally got a job and had money to spend!

From the King himself

5. #4665 Old School Smoker, Aug 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2014
    Ok I never thought i would be posting to this thread, but here I am!

This all took place in July 30, 2014. I went by bus (who wants to drive in L.A.?) to get my rec renewed. I got it renewed for the 3rd year with same doctor. Ok anyway, there is a collective that has been featured on weedmaps called the pot spot, It's right around the corner from my doc (walking distance). Ok so I went over there, and bought a cavi cone (half gram of high grade bud soaked in honey oil and rolled in keef), a gram of their caviar blue dream and a quarter oz of their Romulan (pictured).
      On the way back to the bus stop, I fired up my first real cavaiar joint. I took about 4 hits off that thing while walking south on Westmoreland 2 blocks to Olympic. After just 4 hits that stuff hit me so hard it opened my eyes to why some people trip out on today's medical marijuana. I found my way to the bus stop and sat down. immediatly I started wonder if I was in a bad a part of L.A. It is an area called Koreatown. As I waited for the bus (about 15 minutes) I noticed that the caviar was hitting me harder by the minute. Then the bus arrived. I got on it and that when I started trippin out on the way everything sounded. The asians were all speaking in forien languages as we headed east down olympic blvd into downtown L.A. where I will catch my bus home on Olive ave. Everything visual looked normal. it was the way everything sounded that I was tripping on.
      Ok so we get to Olive ave. and i depart the bus to catch my next bus home. But lo and behold, there is constuction all the mutha fuck up that side of the street!! And i'm buzzed high stoned fried faded baked absolutly trippen balls from this cavi cone. Just 4 hits and i'm trippin hard!! How am I gonna get home? Oh shit, am I trapped in L.A. forever?
      No. I see Metro buses (not my bus, but can still get home with them) were on the other side. I crossed the other side and then I was so freeking high, that I almost lost my balance. Like I was drunk. Thats the first time that has ever happened to me on pot, and I started trippen on that. I knew that cavi cone was not for lightweights. This is some serious shit. Anyway, I started to notice that they are doing a lot of construction to L.A. Re-building downtown practically. Then I started trippen out on that. Then,I finally got home after about 6 hours and I was still high as balls off the cavi cone. Wow.

Attached Files:

6. kick his ass.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum:blaze:

7. fu king awesome lol. Great share dude. Sounds like some mind blow smoke!

8. Great day, just finished a week long t-break and found out my wife is pregnant with our first kid. Celebratory bowl was fantastic

9. So I wake and bake. Then I head to pick up my weed. I make it obvious so I stand in the middle if the parking lot. She comes but she's not her driving. Her mom is driving. Damn that's a good bond

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. Today me and my two best friends went on a bike ride on this bike path that goes around next to this river type of thing. It got dark out so we made a fire pit under a bridge we found and then got baked off our asses. Then we were riding home and one of my friends got super freaked out by this noise we kept hearing. It sounded like a dog with fucking throat cancer. I was like "its probably just a bird or something" and he started going off about how it was a skinless dog with vampire teeth or some shit. He was so freaked out he started crying his eyes out. We told him it was okay and tried to get him to get up but he wouldn't (he's kinda fat so we couldn't really force him haha). So we ended up sleeping under a bridge that night it kinda sucked.

11. ^hahahaha

damn my sleep schedule is totally fucked. I fell asleep yesterday at about 5:30 PM, and just now got up at 1 AM...I worked the 3 days before at 6 AM, until 2 PM, then yesterday went on a 10 mile bike ride, took like 3 dabs upon returning home, ate, and then it was lights out for me haha. didn't help that I picked up a 6 pack of New Belgium Ranger IPA and drank a few of those before I left. anyway just listening to Black Sabbath's Master of Reality 'n getting taking dabs of Purple Snow & Purple Haze...ripped...probably about to pass the fuck out again fairly soon here, no work today  :metal:  :metal:  :metal:  :bongin:  :bongin:

12. Day started off good, got a fresh haircut. Since I was by his place I call my buddy to see if he wanted to blaze, he got work so I decided to go play bball and then lift...

Let's just say I should of lifted only. First fucking game got like two layups rim the fuck out (I'm not that good so two layups in one game would call for a celebratory blunt after haha). And then I got a sweet steal and coasted in for a layup, only for it to rim out.

At that point I figured it had to get better (I did get a block so maybe a Lil momentarily?).

Boy, was I wrong. Like two games later I'm ding up someone, he goes up for a shot and I go for the block.

BANG! I catch an elbow to the head. I put my hand to my head and figured all was good.... Nope the mother fucker was bleeding, and anyone who has had a cut on the head they bleed like a mother fucker.

So anyways I just realized just how long this is, so to wrap it up fast.

Had to get a ride to the er from my mom, and got five stitches. And it's right by my eye so I got a fucked up bump right in plain sight.

Oh well got some Mr. Nice guy and vicodin (I figured pain killers for actual use was good? If not edit please mods) and just chilling before I crash lol.

And yes ik this haircut makes me look young as fuck, but age nazis go away. I wish I was under eighteen fuck

Sent from my HTC One using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

13. #4673 spliffhitter77, Aug 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2014
    Cleaned Moss off the roof of a huge old house. It was hot as fuck and I forgot to pack a lunch or bring anything to drink. I found some ol warm water under some trash in my truck. Drank that rechid shit and continued working. I just wanted to beat the heat. Owner of house tossed me a can of some cold coconut drink that had tiny pieces of coconut. Absolutely fucking delicious as I was sweating my ass off and it was 90* ..finally finished that grueling task and continued to purchase all the delicatessens running through my mind all day in the hot sun..." Mmmm a watermelon slush from Sonic"........five minutes later.."a cold tuna fish subway with the works on honey oat. ". YUM YUM YUM. So I just ATE all that finally. Even more delicious than I had imagined......and I'm toked and on that Flex... For my back pains. Sweet combo btw....chills witta tv and iPad in recliner. Hella tired. Going food shopping in a couple hours for free cuz my sister feels like she owes me and wants to pay me back even though I told her no. I got cash but she is just cool like that. If she was a dude she would be like me. Oh yeah and I made $250 for the job. Took 6 hours so not bad.

14. wow i haven't been on here in years.

sup guys? my dad consisted of flying back to NJ after spending a brutal summer in FT Lauderdale

get paid Fri, ill buy some weed and get mangled cus i aint smoked since nam

been clean since march... wow

15. My Back fucking hurts so my day sucks. Go me!!!

Sent from my SGH-M919N using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. #4676 Elliot Plur, Aug 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2014
    I work at a grocery store. Story is as follows.
    My supervisor, who has nasty meth mouth and a shitty attitude was cleaning out the coinstar machine, so theres bound to be some treasures there. She's picking through the pile of gunk, pennies, paperclips, pocket leftovers and shit. I walk over and say some dumb shit like "whatcha munchin on, dipshit" (idfk) and she points to something and she goes "do you know what that is" I peer into the abyss of a thousand pockets and see a little ball thing. Say "I dunno" and she speaks up "THATS a marijuana seed" and I just kindof look at it. Affirmative ghost rider. That shit is a seed of mr marijuana.
    I look over at my buddy, who I smoke with on the reg, who was within earshot to know what was being said, then I turned to her and looked her straight in the eye and go "huh........never seen one of those before" and turn around in time for her to not see the shitfaced grin pop to my face.

Sent from my SCH-S968C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. be forewarned, this is a tad bit disgusting...so today, I was abruptly woken by my doing walking around my bed, hunched over all weird. clearly about to take a shit, I ran her outside so she could go in the yard. she didn't crap in the yard, just walked around a bunch so I brought her back in. I was just glad cause I thought I dodged a bullet, seeing as she didn't shit all over my sheets. anyway, upon stepping back in the house I realized it STUNK, baaaad. so I walked back up to my room, and flipped the switch on....I'll spare you all but in short there was some of the foulest smelling shit smeared all over my sheets & comforter...ewwww. 

so I threw my sheets in the washer, took a fatass dab and passed out on the couch until like 9 or 10 AM. no work today, haven't really done much since then. gave my dog a bath, just been hanging out at home, dabbing more, watching Breaking Bad and playing Borderlands 2...got some lunch with my mom & brother at a bomb chinese restaurant, Kung Pao chicken for the win. anyway just waiting for my mom to leave somewhere, then about to take a few more fatty dabs... been looking into getting some new games, just not sure what yet. 

18. Woke up alone, to the smell of shrimp shells I should have thrown out yesterday.

Texted the girl I like, who I feel have lost interest in me the last few weeks. No response, though social media shows me she has her phone with her. Guess that's the answer.

Later on, ran into a girl who's friends with my ex (who mercilessly broke my heart, which took me well over a year just to be able to look at another woman again). She smiles and tells me that she (my ex) is 9 months pregnant with the guy she left me for (actually her old boyfriend). Feelings of abandonment and unwantedness intensifies.

19. It is two days since my first of three spinal injections for advanced degenerative disc and joint disease.
    Two days bed rest and feeling better...using OG for pain...really helps.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

20. woke up about 4:45 AM, took a nice size dab of some Purple Snow shatter topped with White Nightmare crumble. showered n biked to work. got there a bit early and had the munchies so I headed over to the nearby McDonalds and got some breakfast burrito things. worked from 6 AM to 1 PM. psyched cause they promoted this new guy to supervisor, and he's down with herb so we can blaze [even more] peacefully at work. got off work, deposited my check (aww yeah  :yay:  :bongin: ) and rode my bike home. took like, 4 dabs, for some reason...got ripped as fuck. made some bomb quesadillas, sat down to watch an episode of It's Always Sunny, somehow ended up watching this movie called 'Get the Gringo' about Mel Gibson being trapped in this crazy Mexican prison....yeah. been playing Monster Hunter 3 on 3DS, gotta hone my skills in preparation for Monster Hunter 4. SO GLAD they are finally getting rid of the goddamn underwater battle, I despise those. anyway, just doing this, getting faded, the norm, got work at 6 AM tomorrow 

hope you all are well...guy above me, I wish you the best, sorry to hear you have to suffer through that but glad to hear the MJ helps you out....guy above him - stop being such a whiner. I don't mean to sound insensitive but like, with all the mopiness you are really only hurting yourself. keep your head up