The "My Day" Thread

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by pawlywog, Jul 17, 2010.

1. Detailed Weekend Report:

Friday: Skipped class and started drinking and smoking at his apartment at like 7pm. My friend bought an 8th because I was out. I had rolled 10 J's for the Wiz Khalifa concert and was saving them for Saturday. So we smoke a shit ton and play a ton of pong and super smash bros. We then proceed to hit up the bars at around 12. Stay at the bars for an hour(little less), head home because I am pretty fucked up.

Saturday: Wake up to my buddy blowing up my phone telling me to come over. First beer was cracked at 10:30am. We kicked ass in that first game of pong. Anyways, we smoke just about the rest of that quarter while preparing for the Wiz concert. The Festival started at 1, but we didn't get there til like 6:30. I am already fucked up out of my mind on weed and alcohol combo. We party hella hard, Wiz comes on at 8ish and we stay til he goes off at about 9:30ish. Then we head back to my buddies house and smoke the rest of that quarter and the fattest of all the J's I rolled. I walked home that night somehow...

Sunday: Peaceful relaxing day. I didn't drink or smoke because I REALLY needed a recovery day. Chilled all day, it was beautiful out.

Today: Went to class, had a really chill peaceful day. Got to hang out with a girl I fancy a little(I fucking hate that I do too because I don't think it is going anywhere). Her smile is incredible though. Absolutely amazing. I just want to kiss the shit out of that beautiful face/smile. Anyways, I love hanging out with her, but hate feeling this way. I made more plans to chill and smoke with her on Wednesday. I am going to hate myself for it though. But today wasn't too bad. My choices today will directly bring me down in the future though! I guess living in the moment is the story of my life.

2. Bong stem just fell from my lap to the hardwood floor and broke. Fuck man

3. Day was awesome....met a really awesome dude that I thought was a douche at first but we bevame friends and he actually has cancer and so I've been talking to him while he is in the hospital. Then a creepy old man that's old enough to be my father is like asking me out and ugh ewwww

peace love and bud

4. #4424 Madface, Apr 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2014
    First time hittin off a bong in a long time, first time smoking in fact since about 8 months ago. (except for the tiniest nug my friend got for free, kid prolly gave him grass clippings, didnt even feel it and imma lightweight)

1st hit
    Feelin pretty awesome
    2nd hit
    Still feeling really lifted
    3rd hit
    Whats my name again?

Basically we went back down to my besties basement and I sat convulsing in a chair (i always feel like im gonna piss myself when im high, i wish that would go away, i come down later and i didnt piss myself, its always in my head)

I have pretty bad social anxiety and im on prozac 20mg for it, seems to help a lot and wondered what it would do with weed. Its very strange, a lot of times weed would make my social anxiety worse but a few times it makes it so great like its not even there i feel so free and great. /tangent

Got real naseous, room started spinning. Bugged out of there (to not piss off his mom because i knew what was gonna happen next)

Went to my car, layed down in the back. Threw up. Fell asleep for a few hours. Had school the next morning so i had to go home, luckily my friend is close. Drove high (hate it) dont remember parking nor much else. i go look how i parked the next day... It was perfectly straight, lmfao.

Parents sitting on the couch watchin tv, unavoidable, good thng i have axe in my car. Ran upstairs and slept some more, feelin pretty awful.

Still felt high and kind of bad the next day.

Whew...

5. I feel you on that man. Last night I was grabbing my fan and the cord knocked my zong over and half of the stem went into the bong... Glad it wasn't anything more serious to it though

Sent from my HTC One using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. My day was good till the lectures came my father in law has been basically saying unless u completely stop smoking I will never accomplish any thing in life and that I should do this do that then ten years later open a buissness so I don't get drug tested and what not then smoke but only on weekends...its like an everyday debate the way I see it is hey my kid has food diapers every thing he needs my wife has what she needs what does it hurt if I smoke alittle green to calm me down I mean do any of you think that unless you quit smoking completely u won't make in life? If u keep smoking

Sent from my Prism II using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. #4427 cmusba, Apr 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2014
    I feel you dude, lost my dad at age 10 to a heart attack, but 11 years have past and I'm good and I'm thankful for friends and family who've supported me. You'll get through it bro! (Praying for your pops)

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

8. Everyday seems to get worse and worse... A week ago I had my car taken away from me for a big speeding ticket which also got me a 3 month license suspension, huge fine and caused me to realize how many people used me for my car... I have depression and this just caused me to shut down for a few days and just as I get over it I get into a fight today with one if my class mates and get suspended and fined... I am so done with life 😩 sorry to rant but yea that's my day

"Study high, take the test high, get high scores!"

9. I smoked a blunt of super sour diesel with my friend after a two month tolerance break. We were baked out of our minds, and went to Rite-Aid to get munchies. After spending half an hour deciding what to get, we got to the counter. I put down the package of peeps I'm buying, along with a family sized bag of Doritos and 4 microwave burritos. The guy rings is up, and quickly hands each of us a Rite-Aid card, saying "Look you buy these they save you a ton of money" and rings us up again, the total $15 higher than last time. I spend a full 5 minutes staring at the card until he says "Sir?", and then ask him to repeat the total. He dos, and I look at him and slowly say " Wait man, we don't want these." He busts out laughing and says "Ok, no worries" and gives us a funny smile, and fist bumps me as we walk out. Then for ten minutes I walked in circles laughing and saying "He tried to rip us off!" While eating peeps. It was a good day.

10. I mostly just worked.  Got up somewhat early and did a little concrete work, then had just enough time to gain a few levels in Diablo 3.  Rushed off to work as a bartender for the closing shift.  Am now tired as shit but happy with the money I made, and glad I can get some time to quietly enjoy 420.

11. Been working a long ass day and just got home. Got a big bag of chilli nachos, some tasty buds and gonna watch the latest epidode of Hannibal and chill the fuck out. Happy 420 fellow tokers. Its a pleasure hearing about your stories :)

12. Flying back from cali today just had to say, the Arcata Eureka airport is a joke. Snuck some in my pocket and accidentally had a full body wash in my carryon and nothing was said.
    Fuck now I need to find a ride from Syracuse home tonight... Or find a blunt and chill in cuse Haha

Sorry about pointless post just in shock I didn't get caught with the body wash or bud

Sent from my HTC One using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. So I told my boss I was sick and stayed home from work, to smoke this fine ass bud, and play FIFA all day 😎 FIRST POST

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1398302213.174250.jpg

Livin! Young wild n free

14. Went to get my card today. They said it would be a 2hr wait and I told them to call me when waiting was over. To make a long story short the place im getting my card from calls my home instead of calling my phone. My mom picks up and finds out. I told her ill get my card anyways and she said as long as I live there she wants to hold onto my card to see how much I use it. Idk if thats a win or not :huh:

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. Psssss... Jus buy more quantity! Less trips. Win-Win!  
    Annnd, should of waited!  

16. thanks man !

Livin! Young wild n free

17. #4438 M4U2Z0Z, Apr 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2014
    Had a nice blunt n thought I'd hit up the local club. Turns out a few of my old mates are here who are against weed, goin to be an interesting night lol

Livin! Young wild n free

18. Just got dumped. Cant believe it.

19. Just got done with the dentist got and eat some shrooms waiting for them to kick in

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app