Breaking: Obama orders plug pulled on 70,000+ blogs

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Sir Elliot, Jul 17, 2010.

1. they deleted the official alex jones facebook page... perhaps it is related somehow :cool:

2. I wouldn't be surprised if Jones deleted it and used it to fuel his conspiracy fire.

3. bend over, here it comes

4. Yes, let's blame the "liberals", because labels like "liberal", "conservative", "democrat" and "republican" are really so different. Is the Obama administration really taking a different path than the Bush administration before them? Or the Clinton admin before that? When are we all going to stop blaming the big bad "democrats" or the big bad "republicans" and start to realize that we're all being fucking duped by the big-money aristocracy? Voting holds no answer, a two-choice choice is hardly a choice at all.

We've got to stop giving away all our power to the elites in Washington and New York and the private estates where ever else they are and start bringing it back to our local communities. Can anyone really believe that ANYONE you vote for, outside of the most local levels, gives a shit about you or your interests? The only thing the powerbrokers seek is more power. This isn't an Obama problem just as it wasn't a Bush problem, it's an American problem. When we got lazy and let the aristocrats consolidate the power from us, they stole our rights to make free choices.

Laying blame at the feet of people who were duped by Obama (and still are!) is meaningless, and it doesn't help anyone move forward in any meaningful way. I thank the OP for bringing things like this to our attention, because understanding and knowledge are the keys to our fight for freedom, but playing these partisan politics certainly isn't helping do anything but divide the informed, liberty-loving populace.

5. There is no way you actually believe this. No. For the sake of my own faith in humanity, I'm just going to assume you're trolling. Because if we've really arrived at this point, we're just about done as a species. It might be self-delusion to choose to believe people who say stuff like "Obama caused the oil spill" are not actually serious, but some nights it's the only delusion keeping me from burning down my entire city and then stabbing myself in both my eyes amidst the flaming wreckage, so that's what I'm going with.

So are you Andy Kaufman or are you Corky from Life Goes On?

I can't even tell anymore.

6. I'm starting to think you were planted here. Here everyday, posting scare garbage to make us not understand when there ACTUALLY is something to fear. I'm so sick of your hyperbole, you don't even make a point anymore. You post any article you find relevant to hating on Obama and then you just fill it with garbage about how he's the worst man on the planet. KYS.

7. Ahh the hate from the O-Bots, I love it.

Attack those that dare to point out what ObamaMessiah is doing.

If what I posted is wrong, provide factual verification showing so.

But seriously, keep launching personal attacks at me... just read this:

Kübler-Ross model - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It ends in acceptance.

8. You've just described the entire Teabag-athon, as well as 99% of the people (unhinged rednecks) who post in this section. I started out actually trying to debate with them but now I just come in, make fun of them for the lulz and the rep, get bored and wander away.

Let's not concentrate on the fact that, at least for today, we're still committed to wars in 2 separate countries. Let's not read books and attempt to comprehend what would happen if China unpegged their currency or called in their markers on us. Let's not worry about social security running out and all of us having to work until we're dead.

Instead let's all toss around words we'll never have ANY HOPE OF UNDERSTANDING like "socialiam" and "fascism" and scream about how there's a liberal media conspiracy against white people and make up stuff about how Obama rented a jet just for his dog.

Like I said in my post above, now I've started lying to myself and pretending they're all just doing a really elaborate performance art piece like Andy Kaufman would have.

9. No, sorry. It doesn't work that way. YOU claimed Obama caused the oil spill. YOU claimed he rented a private jet solely for his dog. YOU claimed he played more rounds of golf than Bush did in his entire presidency. You claimed a lot of pretty ridiculous things, Corky.

The onus is now on you to back up and prove these things.

So you explain to all of us how Obama caused the oil spill. Blaming him in varying degrees for what happened after, alright, you're probably still strapped to the hood of the short bus, but at least you might accidentally make sense. Fine. But blaming him for CAUSING it? Not even Limpballs went that far. So please.

Do tell.

10. So many logical fallacies.

When your post has to start off by personally attacking anyone who doesn't agree with you...it's a strong indication that your post is lacking substance.

And when you have to then rant about all sorts of issues... except the clear fact that is being discussed in this thread, namely, that the Obama Regime just pulled the plug on 70,000+ blogs for having content that the Obama Regime didn't approve of.

And I sourced every statement. Including Obama flying his dog up on a private jet for his vacation.

I don't know what's more disturbing, your systematic rejection of reality, your refusal to even look at facts that the Obama Regime hasn't given you permission to look at, or your desperation to try and maintain your unviable world view.

Why do you support the Obama Regime silencing 70,000 bloggers whose content they dislike?

11. How many rounds of golf did bush play during his presidency?

How many rounds of golf has Obama thusfar played?

If you're not going to read the source citations I provide you, you can't at the same time demand people provide you with evidence. I have given you the evidence. You are literally refusing to believe it.

Why?

Because you are inbetween the stages of Denial and Anger.

Next comes bargaining. Bargaining includes attempts to bargain with yourself, to explain away the information, to presume there is some good reason that is just secret to you, etc. Keep an eye out for it my friend. You're well on your way to acceptance.

12. No. Not really. The jet also contained the president's personal aide, Reggie Love, and a bunch of other people. The dog just happened to be riding in that particular jet instead of the one Obama was on.

Which evidently translates to "OMG Emperor Obama got a private jet just for his dog while we're all suffering!"

13. anybody watched the 2 hour documentary called "the obama deception"?

14. You need to take a remedial philosophy class before you start spouting off about 'fallacies.' You know you're on the internet, right? Words have meanings, and you can very easily just... look them up. Dictionary.com | Find the Meanings and Definitions of Words at Dictionary.com is a good place to start. Since you're apparently fond of providing links for people, there's one for you. I suggest utilizing it fully.

The sites shut down were sharing copyrighted material. End of story. I don't agree with it, I download shit for free all the time, but it's absolutely ludicrous for you to start flogging your dolphin over Obama "silencing dissent" and about how he might come for all of us next, oh noooooes! It's hyperbole in the extreme, and you're not helping anyone - least of all yourself - by distorting things like this when real problems abound.

I just addressed the "point" you made about Obama's dog. There were other people on the plane, Corky. The dog wasn't kicking back sipping merlot in an empty cabin. But you know this already. You're fully aware of it. It just helps your "side" to spread disinformation, and that's all that matters to you. Your life, my life, the lives of everyone we care about are all hanging in the balance over various things, but to you, this is just a game of RAH RAH RAH. It's about sides, it's about tossing any turd at the wall and hoping one will stick. And that's insulting to those of us who advanced mentally beyond the age of 9.

The links you provided say absolutely nothing about golf, nor do they explain how Obama caused the oil spill. You claim you backed up every assertion you made. This was an outright lie.

I found out that Obama plays golf more than Bush by googling it. And you know what? I don't give a rat's nutsack. Don't care. I'm trying to. I'm trying to think of some reason this should concern me at all. I'm not coming up with one. I mean, do you REALLY want to focus on the president's leisure time? Do we really need to pull up Bush's vacation stats? You know, the guy who spent more time on vacation than any president in the history of the nation? No, because nobody but hyperpartisan twits care at all.

So.

How did Obama cause the oil spill? We, that is, you and me, have now addressed every single other thing you said, for better or worse. Now you get to answer that. And take a remedial psychology course while you're taking your remedial philosophy course before you make yourself look really dumb by misappropriating the stages of grief randomly to try to score some weird, nonsensical political point. Oh, shit. Too late.

So how did Obama cause the oil spill, Corky?

15. #37 Sir Elliot, Jul 18, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2010
    Personal attacks= ad hominem fallacy.

Changing the topic= red herring fallacy.

Other people did it too so it's okay! = to quoque fallacy

Do I pass your remedial course?

Now that you're working through the anger and rage you've recognized and admitted the following:
    1) I was indeed correct on Obama flying his dog up to Maine on a private jet
    2) I was indeed correct about Obama golfing more in 2 years than Bush did in 8
    3) I was indeed correct about the Obama Regime pulling the plug on 73,000 blogs because it didn't like the content that *some* of the blogs had.

With other issues you are showing strong signs of bargaining.

I understand that you're still mostly in anger, and so for that reason I don't mind that you're turning your anger towards me as an outward focus (even though you've ended up agreeing with me and realizing I'm right), because that's simply part of the grieving process.

Isn't it an awful feeling, realizing you've been wrong all along?

I'm curious, have you ever considered that possibility, that you're wrong?

My prediction: massive depression around Wednesday, following by acceptance somewhere around next Sunday. At which point you will see the truth about ObamaMessiah, and realize you've been wrong all along.

Welcome to the dark side my friend. The rest of the adult world has been waiting for you.

16. Bunch of god damn pussies.

17. i saw something about "jailing millions" and stopped reading

sooo let us make it so that the movie industry makes a bunch of money and we lose money to prisons

shit am i done downloading?

18. This Obama-Hating is pointless. What the public must recognize is that the president is merely a figurehead of the corporate agenda. It is a system which we are all raised to believe is a democracy but in the end clearly separates the people from the officials. Our political system as it is now is extremely flawed in that it is dominated by two parties which select the main candidates for us and care not for what the people want but select the candidate who will do what there told. As far as the ACTA goes the government wants to find any way they can to send large numbers of people to jail who commit no real crimes because this serves the corporate infrastructure. The vast majority of prisons are privately owned and operated and receive vast quantities of money from the government for housing our overly inflated number of prisoners most of whom are not violent offenders.