Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

good quality soapbar Hash ?

• Please log in to reply

stonedassasin

stonedassasin

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
hi

i have just started smoking weed and at the moment all i can get is hash , soapbar hash to be exact which is the hash with all the crap added to it to build up the weight. Iam in scotland in the uk and green is very hard to come by and is much more expensive.

Anyway to cut it short i bought an oz of hash yesterday off the normal guy and when i saw it, to my suprise it was different to the normal hash that i had been used to ( moroccan ?? ) this hash looks different in that it is dark green /brown on the outside which is sticky and a light brown almost yellow on the inside , it is also much easier to burn and crumble with a light bit of heat. Smoking it also produces a more physical body high and also lasts longer.

what i was wanting to know was : have i been given some good quality hash as described above or do you think this is just another bit of soap ??

cheers

tehpottestmofi0

tehpottestmofi0

connoiseur

• Old School
  • 1,295 posts
:hello: Welcome to the city! :hello:

that sounds like it might be higher quality, but i've never smoked hash so i'm not the one to ask.....the title is a great oxymoron "good quality soapbar hash" :D

master chief

master chief

smokin n' tokin

• Registered Upgraded
  • 693 posts
lol.. oxymoron... haha... moron.. hahaha *sigh* anyways, yeah, from what yo described sounds like you got pretty good quality stuff. the color is def. a sign of better quality

stonedassasin

stonedassasin

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
hi

thanks for the replys , well i asked the guy who i got it from and he told me its Afghani hash and is supposed to be better. I myself dont know what Afghani is , any body ever had any Afghani hashish before ??

p.s no pieces of plastic found yet :) so all is good

Stonedassassin

Stonedassassin

Bong Tokin Alcoholic

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts
Haha yo whatup man we got the same s/n. I've never had hash, but some dro with hashish oil is pretty good.

Mr Skinner

Mr Skinner

High Society

• Old School
  • 2,938 posts

the title is a great oxymoron "good quality soapbar hash" :D

Lol...that's what got me into this thread...

If you're in Scotland, my besat advice is to activate that natural green thumb of yours and start growing. I know a few scottish stoners and all they get is soapbar. And I wean soapbar, so you might actually be a lucky guy.

You find all instructions to homwgrowing on this site...

Welcome to the city :wave:

kindbudhero

kindbudhero

Toker Smoker Joker

• Registered Upgraded
  • 324 posts

:hello: Welcome to the city! :hello:

the title is a great oxymoron "good quality soapbar hash" :D

thats what got me in cause i was confused but afgani is just a type of hash that comes from the afgani mountains or is grow from afgani strains of weed and it is supposed to be the best

SuicidalSoldier

SuicidalSoldier

if(I>=high) { happy=1; }

• Old School
  • 1,297 posts

soapbar hash to be exact which is the hash with all the crap added to it to build up the weight.

from goldie lookin chain's 'soap bar' : "the more bits of plastic means the better the tokin!"

hehe
what part of scotland you from?
if u ever wanna meet up an blaze them gimme a shout :)

-SS-

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users