Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Rubber Grommet joint size

• Please log in to reply

mikec

mikec

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
A few weeks ago I bought my first bong. Its hits like other expensive bongs that ive used but it is a cheap bong. Its biggest problem is how dirty it gets so im hoping to buy an ash catcher for it. When i measured the opening of the rubber grommet and got 10mm... I looked online and came up with nothing this size... When i took out the rubber peice the opening expanded to 14.5mm.
Can I get rid of the rubber grommet and use it as a Glass on glass (buy a new downstem and get an ash catcher for that)?
If thats not possible and i must keep the rubber grommet in what should i do?
Overall im looking to buy all new attachments for this bong.......
Please feel free to recommend anything of the right size.

ADogNamedJack

ADogNamedJack

• Registered Upgraded
  • 541 posts
the 14 mm and 18 mm are for glass on glass bongs. You have a grommet and want a grommet ash catcher. heres one that should work
95mm water ashcatcher with plug by Simpleglasstubes on Etsy

420biker

420biker

• Registered Upgraded
  • 657 posts
ya man. go to a shop and get a 14mm glass on glass downstem. get them to give you a grommet to fit rubber sealed 10mm bongs(dont get euro) then you just buy a 14mm ash catcher! easy as that

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users