Whats your guilty pleasure?

Discussion in 'General' started by ixBeachbumxi, Jul 15, 2010.

1. C'mon guys we all got em. Heres a few of mine:

1. I loved the show friends annd still will watch the re-runs when they're on
    2. Bubbly and Fallin for you by Colbie Calliat. Also Ke$ha's "Tik Tok" i find catchy...go ahead..start judgin
    3. I still play the games on the back of the cereal boxes :D

How about YOU?

2. Nuns.

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Gangster rap :cool:

4. I think the show iCarly is hilarious.

5. The Hills:bolt:

6. The E! channel.

7. Runescape

8. Second Life

9. whats wrong with friends:confused_2:

10. my sister watches this show. and its incredibly lame, but because its so lame, its pretty fuckin funny. specially her brother, what a tard.

how about i just say "things my sister likes" because her music is so shit, but gets caught in my head to the point where i have to hear the fuckin songs again.

11. Pokemon. Games or just callling people a charmander makes me giggle.

12. Hell yeah man, its soo unfunny that its funny. Nothing like bong rips while watching Nickelodeon.

13. haha damn right!

thats what happened with calliat and ke$ha man. stupid sisters. however I REFUSE to watch the shit she does on tv. yesterday i was stoned off my ass and went into the livingroom with some doritos and she was there watching hanna montana....shes almost 20 yrs old. i was watching it for a good 20 mins then i stood up and said aloud "why the FUCK am i watching hanna montana right now?!!??!" so i went in the basement to watch my own mindless shows haha

14. PC games that I played during childhood. That, and excessive drinking.

15. kim and khloe take miami

16. As ashamed as I am to admit it, I sometimes watch that TMZ show on TV.. but I usually am just confounded by why the hell anyone cares.

And Scrabble. My friends look at me like some sort of amish prostitute when they all sit around complaining that theyre bored and I make the mistake of saying 'who's down for some scrabble' But then again I get the same look when I tell them I read the news and books. Shame on me.

17. Jeremy Kyle. You just have to love laughing at chavs.

18. World of Warcraft. I stopped playing but its slowly drawing me back in.

19. Pfft, books and news are for teh stupidorz.