grASSHUMPer's grASSSTOck "2010"

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by Grasshumper, Jul 15, 2010.

1. thanks for the heads up ed. when i go and get the coco i will get his cocktail specifics and share it with all. question can i take plants i already rooted in hydro and switch them to coco???

2. Hell I don't see why not, there is amazingly little to no transplant shock with coco. I just transfered several the other night, one I had in a bad mix of coco so I broke up as much as I could off the roots with my hands, ran some water through the roots, and transplanted to fresh coco. Not even so much as a little droop :smoking:

3. well i got really bored today so i decided to build a 2 gallon bubble bucket to accomidate the double diesel that keeps out growing her home[​IMG] so here are some pics. i moved the jack herer clone into it's spot in the 2 pot advanced vegger. so i guess this makes the 2 gallon the super advanced vegger[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Attached Files:

4. Got bored and built a bubble bucket huh, lol, you suck man :p;). I wish I could do that, fooking DIY's :rolleyes:. Everything looks great man, hope all is well with ya :smoking:

5. Keep it up:smoking:

6. subbed
    [​IMG]

7. update:

Attached Files:

8. you led fookers have the smoothest pics bar none ;):D great update GH :hello: