grASSHUMPer's grASSSTOck "2010"

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by Grasshumper, Jul 15, 2010.

1. ok i have decided to start my updated 2010 vegg, clone and seedling thread. the only difference from last year's grassstock is this one is all hydro:smoking:

here we have the first pics of my 12 plant vegger. 15 gallon tub, 2 submersible pumps, 12 - 3.75 net pots.

I use all canna nutes

lighting i am using a 2 x 2 4-bulb t-8 florescent set up from HTG

currently there is a 105 watt 6500k cfl, but the t8 will arrive in my growroom tomorrow with pics.

many of you know i usually do all my vegging under a 400 watt mh, with outside temp the way they are this just makes more sense to me.

in the vegger right now there are 3 og kush reserva privada (the ragged looking ones that may be replaced soon. then 1- pineapple express, 1-violater kush clone. 1- double diesel. and 1- blue cheese. thanks for stopping by:wave:

Attached Files:

2. lookin' good, humper!

I'll be lurkin!

3. here we go buddy? looking nice just wondering how long you veg and how big you would usually get them?? big ups bro

4. new light up and running. it's go time!:smoking: time to pull those sad ass og kush seeds and replace them with healthy clones

Attached Files:

5. Looking good bro, is that an LED light I see in the background?

6. yes it is. i leave it there as a reminder to never go cheap on grow equipment again:p only top of the line now bro:wave:

7. can't beleive i got suckered into clicking on this thread.. :mad:

:D looks good so far man.. subscribed! :p

8. :pthanks bro:p

9. how does your vegger work? is it drip only? lookin good. gotta get me some t-8s or are those t-5s?...

10. *LOL* he is Good eh AW.....I was here yesterday....just read and Gone....one thing about putting 4 Strains in one Rez is some Strains like a Stronger Feeding than some and Vice-versa....so becareful down the Road.

11. yeah it's only for vegg. all my flowering plants get separated regaurdless of the strain:wave::D

12. Shit.....I took the bait too........RFLMAO. Subbin in myself!

13. Ya that's what I thought...just had to make sure....hate seeing different Strains Grow together.....one gets more than the other and then The Problems start...Good to see Humper!!!

14. Subscribed! Alot of green and purple here, wonder why?

15. Ahhhh ya got me! :laughing: Im sub'd brotha!

ps: you don't quality :p :bolt:

16. hIya Humper:wave:..
    lookiin good mate...
    where the hell is my lazy boy:confused:

17. I bit just like everyone else, everything looks great GH. :hello: We shall need LOTS of pics to stay tuned in though. :rolleyes: :D :wave:

18. update for mrs. ed:wave:
    ok first up we have double diesel
    then pineapple express
    then jack herer clone (4th generation:cool:)
    then 2 og kush i think i may be able to salvage (with a blue cheese seedling in between)
    then my cloner full of all of rez's different sour diesel cuts (i will get into them more when they take root, as far as which are which) then we have our 2 nirvana auto's (and only plants currently in led tent at the moment)

Attached Files:

19. Well...you did poke us to come over here and then don't give us an update. ;) :D Well worth the wait though, all the girls are looking just wonderful, full of life and health. :hello::hello::hello:

20. Looking great man, tuning in for 2010. Subbed.