OFFICIAL I just got caught thread

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by pawlywog, Jul 13, 2010.

1. well last year my fucking lame ass school decided to drug test me based on suspicion *ive only been in school high 2 times* and i get searched, they found nothing but a black and mild on me * Wine flavor, FTW*, i had a cigarette lookin one hitter but stashed it in my shoe when she left the room, thank god. the nurse checked me out, said im fine * im cool as hell with her anyway* and my douchebag VP goes "oh well we still have to Drug test you B/c a teacher reported you" *keep in mind ive been harassed and searched many times this year* so im like fuck, i smoked 8 days ago and im not gunna lie i am a lil chubby (THC is fat solouble) so i figure im fucked. so my mom comes, takes me to this medical lab place, i piss in the cup (i thought it would be the funniest fuckin thing ever if i shit in the piss cup to show my rebellion) but i didnt,) so i piss, leave school go home with my mom, she goes back to work (they fuckin made my mom leave work to take me to get tested - bullshit) and to my surprise, my VP put my black n mild back in my bag. so i smoke that bitch, smugger than a mofo and the last day of school (a week after the test) i get called in and they said i tested NEGATIVE:hello:. (how? i still dont have a clue how. wawa green tea maybe bc i drink a half gallon of the wawa iced tea aday.) relief. and she gives me this bullshit "oh i knew you would pass, its just our policy, blah blah horseshit..." so i say " thanks for making my mom leave her work to get me, you could have got her in trouble (making her feel like an asshole which she is) im tired of being harrassed by this school, i swear to fucking god im gunna sue you if i get harassed again" and i leave, wont have to deal with that bullshit again till next year.

and tl;dr

got drug tested by school, smoked a week before, yet passed.

• Like Like x 1
  2. my mama found a joint in my room

my dad asked if he could have some

• Like Like x 5
  3. this thread will fail...wanna know why?

because when people get caught they want a whole thread to themselves where every post will be centered around them and their situation

• Like Like x 1
  4. When I was a freshman, my dad worked nights so I always had the house to myself from 9pm-7am so I'd have friends over occasionally. One day my three friends wanted to smoke a few blunts and hang out so I let them come over as long as they left before 6:30 and it was alright. We were chillin in my room and finished a blunt and they raided my kitchen and shit. My dad calls around 3am and says he isn't feeling good and he's down the street (He didn't want to scare me with the house alarm.) I freak the fuck out and stash them in my closet and act normal to my dad and pretend I'm going to sleep. I fake sleep and he comes in to turn off my black light we left on which is right next to my closet and I just cross my fingers he doesn't open it, why the hell would he?
    Whaddya' know- he stops for a second after he switched off the black light and turns my closet light on and opens it and gives my friends and then myself the stare of satan. He explained they get out of my fucking house or he will call the cops and have them removed. He continued to explain to them that they're never welcome back in my house and I'm not allowed to see them again. I guess it looked pretty bad being a girl and having 3 dudes in my closet :rolleyes:. After they left my dad stood in my door way lecturing me about being a horrible kid and he "knows what pot smells like and I know what food looks like!"

Good ass night.. :p

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Apparently my parents had a "reliable source" and this unknown source has been stalking me apparently to know that every time I go out, i smoke with my friends. Which is true but of course i lied to my parents saying I only smoked like 5 times. So because of this "source" I'm now like a fucking inmate at Riker's Prison -___- can't do shit. Yet, I've been able to smoke at least 3-5x a week. So in the end it's all good :hello: :p

6. I get caught like once a week. Im in college and I live at home during the summer. Usually my parents are up late at night so I smoke in my room in the basement because it would just be obvious what im doing going outside for 5 min at 11 o clock. My room doesnt have any windows which often poses a problem. My mom has walked in numerous times on a very cloudy room. It can make for a fairly awkward situation but she doesnt care too much just tells me im going to get caught some day. then i say thats why i smoke in your basement mother

• Like Like x 3
  7. Well I guess ill add this to the Things I Got Caught Doing as a Teenager List
    I woke up went to the kitch turned on stove (lost lighter) burned the joint, grabbed some ice cream out the freezer headed back to my room keep it lit bake as usual eat ice cream...Uncke gets home, I watch some cartoons,Uncle Leaves, So I'm like on to the next blunt grab some papers out my stash box, take some kush out, break it down, roll it up, lite it on the stove head back to my room, toked, went to go brush my teeth afterwards then I hear the garage door I'm like fuck he gets home right after I'm done toking! (Takes awhile to get the smelll out LOUD)then I pull the droor out infront of the door cuz I'm like aww shit I knw he go smell I go to
    my room open the window close my door, go to the bathroom proceed to wash my face as he appraches the door

Dad: I know that smells coming your room
    Me: Huh
    Dad: Look I know your grown and everything but please don't smoke that shit in the house
    Me: *dumb look pause* Ok
    Dad:I don't smoke you shouldn't either *walks off* (uncle tokes also live in the house btw) Then I go sit in the tub for a couple min,(hrs???)*Super Stoned* Get up then walk out back to my room chillen rollin another j, I see my dad walkn by my door and like the g I am, I apoligized laying down rolling up (my knees were up), he agrees,(made some good points btw) he walks aways...
    Dad: It takes a real man to apoligize. *walks away*
    Me: YEA *continues rolling*
    Went pretty chill *shrugs*

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. i was cooking up some canna oil to make brownies one day and if you have ever done this you know it gets really stinky...so while im simmering the oil i decide to rip the bong a couple times and my roommate is hitting it as well....between the two of us and the stove there is a small cloud hovering in the living room/kitchen....out of no where a knock and the maintenance man for the apt comes in to fix some water damage we had reported 2 months earlier...we just freeze and arent able to hide anything so he just stares at us laughs and says "that smells like some good stuff you have there ill be done in a few minutes"...we went on to talk to him for awhile and he was really cool about it as he told us all the situations where he'd walked in and seen bongs used condoms on the floor he even said he snaked a used condom out of a girls toilet while she was right next to him....anyway thats my story good thread pawly

• Like Like x 2
  9. Well after i smoke a joint or a blunt i saved the roaches. So i had a bag with like 20 or 30 roaches in it saved for that rainy day that you have no weed. And i lost it :mad:

I come home my ma had the whole bag chillen on the kitchen table.

I grab it and say YES YOU FOUND IT!

Walked back to my car and drove away as fast as i could.

Her face was pricless :p

• Like Like x 7
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. So my parents found a Joint stuffed in an umbrella in my house. Now, the thing is the joint isn't mine. But, either one of my friends, or brothers friends. So, I was like what type of paper was it rolled with? They told me it was rolled in a leaf?? So if I am confused by this obviously it isn't mine. I was like that isn't mine.... Prior to this my parents had I am guessing suspected I smoked but I never really came out and said yes I smoke pot. So I said look, I only smoke from pipes/bongs/blunts and I would not be so stupid to store something in a fucking umbrella that is kept outside. So my mom is like ok I am really more concerned with the fact the umbrella had mold on it because the joint obviously got wet since it has been raining a fuck ton here. So my mom is chill with me smoking, now I need to convice my dad that it isn't bad at all and I wouldn't disrespect their property by leaving shit like that laying around. Wish me luck convincing my dad, it might be tough.

11. well...I had some fake puke in a movie theater, and i was on top, and made this sound like hwoooahhh...then i dumped it over the balcony, and everyone was like Hwooaahhhh....HWOOOAAHHH
    lol. Goonies. ;) I've been caught once. Sophomore year of High School, in school! I had some kief, and a one hitter. The Kief was such a minute amount that they only got me for Drug Paraphernalia, and They never sent me the court date papers, So i guess i got a slap on the wrist, and suspended for 9 days. But it was over Spring Break..so i was stuck at home for 20 days.

12. I grew up trying to hide the fact that I smoked weed from my parents, and with my father trying to hide the fact that he smokes weed from me. It made some interesting encounters late at night by the side of our house.

Several long stories short, my father and I both knew of each others' pot habit, but never actually confronted each other about it. I smoked off his stash and with his pipes several times, and he would occasionally smoke some of my stash and rob packs of paps from my room.

It was not uncommon for my friends and I to have my dad offering us food and water shortly after smoking up, and he always tried too hard to trip us out. It was hilarious. The attempts at subtle references to these encounters at the dinner table with the rest of my family gave us both laughs I'm sure. I only wish I could have smoked with him at least once. One day I might just bring it up, it will be a great bonding experience :love:

• Like Like x 1
  13. I never get caught, imma G :devious:

14. That same exact story happened to me too :eek:

15. when i was 13 i was sellin weed at school. (very dumb now that i look back at it). anways here how i got caught. i was rollin dice with a homie of mine and was bettin small bills like 1 and shit nothin big. but then a teacher caught. we got sent to the office and for some strange reason they were aloud to search us. i started off with about a half ounce but i sold most of it and only had a couple dimes on me. they didnt know i was sellin it though so when i got arrested i only got a possesion of marijuana charge and three months probation.

ive gotten caught by my parents when i lived at home but it dont matter cuz they dont care. i used to smoke with my mom and dad all the time :smoke:

16. wait, i think she thinks your gay, man......

• Like Like x 1
  17. 16 years old first time smoking with my boy my mom who i thought was asleep was watching through the curtains... she just dropped hints about it till 2 weeks later and she said she doesnt want me to do it but its up to me and now she gives me advice about smoking and bogus dealers and shit hahaha my mom is awesome

18. last night was my homie/dealers bday and i have quit smoking for 2 weeks well last night i broke it..and smoked like 4 blunts of hindu kush....i was toooo baked i am suprised i drove home good...it was a creeper i got home and my high skyrocket i was gone......i go in to my room my moms asleep(so i thought) as soon as i close my door i take off my shirt as i do so she comes in by the way its 2 in the morning...you know what time it is blah blah blah why are u taking off your shirt..let me smell it...am like FUCK!!! am busted knowing that my shirt reeks of skunky dank...she didint smell the shirt lol,she then go on to say i see it in your eyes your all fucked up etc etc...i told her we was cooking some fajitas for my freinds bday..and smoke got in my eyes.....i dont think she beleived me...i go off to bed...throw on pink floyds meddle vinyl placed it to side 2 and snoozed off listening to echoes.....the next morning(today) she seems fine.and not mad lol it was a relieve.so yea am done smoking now.i went out with a bang lol..am happy...NO MORE till i get a job

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. when i had just turned sixteen was the first and only time ive actually been caught (knock on wood). this girl kept texts from me about hooking up and smoking and shit, and her dad read them. called my mom. i ended up having to go talk with her parents. the dad asked me if i had "had an orgasm" and other shit like that. my mom was in the room too. the dad smoked weed too, i would of thought he'd be more chill. i guess not. that will forever be in my brain as the most awkward experience of my life. i ended up hooking up with the girl like two times after that too.

20. The same shit happened to me a few times. I went to a stupid ass alternative school for kids with "problems" (potheads and other kids the regular school district didn't wanna put up with) and they drug tested me all the time and went through my phone. I never had anything on me though because we had to go thru security. One time they caught me high and my drug test an hour later came up clean at the hospital. No idea how that shit happened.

And at my regular high school, some kids were talking about how I was so high in 1st pd on an unnamable drug and weed and I got called down to the vps office during 2nd so I passed my shit off to my friend just in case they searched me. They didn't but they told me I couldnt come back to school unless I had psychiatrist clearance and a doctors clearance. It was a nice week off though.

• Like Like x 1