OFFICIAL I just got caught thread

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by pawlywog, Jul 13, 2010.

1. #5401 Creator002, Jul 19, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 19, 2015
    <blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' >Quoated from fssalaska above.

FAIRBANKS - Footprints in the snow led an Alaska State Trooper to a 152-plant marijuana grow last week in North Pole.
    </blockquote>Aww, I was exited there for a second, then looked it up to make sure there wasn't a town called North Pole. I wish I didn't look it up now.

Sorry for the weird quote. I guess the Android app puts a shit load of HTML in when you edit your posts.

2. Was with no one but got caught in my house. :(

3. Someone who wrote this is complaining about how "awful Grasscity has become"

4. I hate it when that happens..
    [​IMG]

5. I'm 18 and about to be a senior in high school. so i was arguing with my mom about how i should be able to skip a family trip for one week so i can go to the opening football practices. My house cleaner is staying here to watch the house and i told her that i dont care if friends can come over just to let me go to football. Then she starts going on and on about how she knows what I do while im home alone so i ask what she means and she proceeds to show me a picture of a pipe like 2 gs of weed and a lighter which one of my friends sent to me and i guess i screenshot it like an idiot. It went to the cloud for apple and she saw and she got all mad. I tried to show her a website that says how weed is better then alcohol and cigs but she only is mad with it because my grades are bad and its illegal. I only started smoking for summer and i can tell my dad doesn't really care but my mom just wants me to get good grades and go to college which I'm retaking stuff so i can raise my gpa. What should i do with my stash papers and lighters just give then away or give them to my mom to show that I'm not an addict

I'm 18 and about to be a senior in high school. so i was arguing with my mom about how i should be able to skip a family trip for one week so i can go to the opening football practices. My house cleaner is staying here to watch the house and i told her that i dont care if friends can come over just to let me go to football. Then she starts going on and on about how she knows what I do while im home alone so i ask what she means and she proceeds to show me a picture of a pipe like 2 gs of weed and a lighter which one of my friends sent to me and i guess i screenshot it like an idiot. It went to the cloud for apple and she saw and she got all mad. I tried to show her a website that says how weed is better then alcohol and cigs but she only is mad with it because my grades are bad and its illegal. I only started smoking for summer and i can tell my dad doesn't really care but my mom just wants me to get good grades and go to college which I'm retaking stuff so i can raise my gpa. What should i do with my stash papers and lighters just give then away or give them to my mom to show that I'm not an addict

I'm 18 and about to be a senior in high school. so i was arguing with my mom about how i should be able to skip a family trip for one week so i can go to the opening football practices. My house cleaner is staying here to watch the house and i told her that i dont care if friends can come over just to let me go to football. Then she starts going on and on about how she knows what I do while im home alone so i ask what she means and she proceeds to show me a picture of a pipe like 2 gs of weed and a lighter which one of my friends sent to me and i guess i screenshot it like an idiot. It went to the cloud for apple and she saw and she got all mad. I tried to show her a website that says how weed is better then alcohol and cigs but she only is mad with it because my grades are bad and its illegal. I only started smoking for summer and i can tell my dad doesn't really care but my mom just wants me to get good grades and go to college which I'm retaking stuff so i can raise my gpa. What should i do with my stash papers and lighters just give then away or give them to my mom to show that I'm not an addict

6. "I got caught six months ago, got kicked out the house. My own eyeballs betrayed me with their damned squinting and redness. My dad was gonna DT me right then and there, so I just told him the truth. Then he got even more serious, looked in my eyes, asked my "... Are you addicted?" You should know that he used to blaze when he was my age, AND a very close friend of his smokes medicinally. I had literally just smoked two bowls not even 10 minutes ago, so this struck me as an extremely funny statement.. I just looked at him, stifling giggles while I explained to him that weed is less addictive than coffee (to which he is addicted, by the way; 5 cups a day). Almost lost it and started rolling around laughing and stuff, but I held it together till he left.

I was only 18, still am. But now I'm living in my house, got my own job, don't need no nothin from nobody!.. except my dealer [​IMG] "
    what does DT mean?

7. Drug test

8. Hey man same shit happened to me in high school. I just showed my parents that I could smoke weed and also be successful, and they stopped caring because they realized maybe it wasn't that bad after all.

9. Not true sir, i live in Fairbanks and there is no snow currently.

10. #5410 fssalaska, Jul 23, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 23, 2015
    I live outside of Fairbanks to and the storey was from a couple year's ago check the newsminer, and think before you call someone a liar..

11. #5411 fssalaska, Jul 23, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 23, 2015
  12. This is a 2 part story. Part 1 when my future father in-law found out that my future wife was pregnant, he called and requested a meeting that night! Long story short I got arrested and he met me at my bail hearing. LOL. So part 2. I came home early from work and stopped by and picked up a 1/2 lb and took it home. It was spread out all over my table as I was weighing it out when in walks my wife and her mother from shopping. What could I do? So I just waved at her and said hi Mom! It's too funny now. But the look I got from my wife, well let's just say that my testicles are still frozen from it! LMFAO Later,
    D.

Dennis in Idaho

"You'll always remember the Ride! The destination is great, don't get me wrong, but you'll ALWAYS Remember the Ride!"

13. I was smoking a joint out of my window in my room around 1 AM. I was taking a hit when my brother jumpscared me so I threw my joint on the floor by accident lol. I didn't hear him open the door because my fan was on and it was dark XD. After that we smoked the rest of the joint
    [​IMG]

14. Haha I remember when I just started smoking I lived really close to one of my best friends so he invited me over to smoke one day while his mom was gone. Mind you I was probably 13 at the time so that might explain why everything I did in this story was so stupid. Well anyway he has the house to himself for like 2 hours so we roll up a j. We decide hey let's just smoke in the house, it won't smell if we stand under this big ass vent in the living room and blow upwards. Let's just say the smell didn't clear out in time

15. Been caught for like the... 10th time I think now its been alot.

Anyways, make a long story short. Google+ account photo sync got me caught. :/

God damn, tech can be so nice sometimes but no in this case...

16. Once again, so close. Had the butt of a joint left, went outside to smoke it and pick up extra mail from the weekend. By the time I was back by the front door, I had finished what was left.
    My dad was in his office on his computer and came out after I came in and could smell it. He even smelled my breath to make sure. He still thinks I don't smoke though because I told him I just ate some of my mate's bud. Don't know why or how, but it worked. I'll have to be more careful next time.
    Don't smoke if there's a chance of being caught. Not even a one-hitter.

17. My mother is a pain in the lower back region. She has caught me a few times; some because I was stupid, some because of bad luck. The first time she caught me was while I was walking her yappy, little dogs. Had a dug out in my pocket so I was messing with it in the back yard (not smoking it). Even though I was standing so she couldn't see what I was doing, she apparently still saw something suspicious going on. Did not think my mother made a habit of watching me walking her dogs. She met me at the door on the way back in with my father and demanded I turn out my pockets. I said no and that was that. But they knew... Somehow convinced her that I had a pack of cigarettes in my pocket a week later. Not sure if I'm really that charismatic or if she just really wanted to believe it, but she bought it.

Caught me a few more times in between.

The worst time was the last time she caught me before I moved out. The timing was awful... I had this backpack full of paraphernalia which I always kept at my friend's house. After a while I wanted it back so I could use it on my own. I didn't have anything to use with it, but I just wanted to hang onto it. So to keep my mother from finding it with one of her random searches (which I had found evidence of her doing in the past) I stashed it in the trunk of my car. Seeing as I never speed, never text and drive, make sure my lights are all working and always blink on turns, I did not ever expect to be stopped and searched. Not like they could do anything with a bag of used and cleaned pieces other than confiscate it. Though it did trouble me. So after keeping it in the car for a few months and finding no more evidence of searches, I stashed it away in my room in the closet among a big pile of other backpacks. Saw no harm in it, it only needed to wait there for another month until I moved out into my own new place. Came home from work literally the next day to meet my dad in the driveway who explained that my mom had found the bag and destroyed everything in it. I easily had over $400 worth of stuff in that bag. I had my nice bowl that I loved because it had Irish flag colors in this cool fiery pattern on it, a few nice grinders, a stash tin, a dug out box, a bong I referred to as Senior Bubblesworth (R.I.P.) It even had a mustache! DX but the most painful thing was my hand crafted walnut pipe that I used on those nights I felt just too damn classy and suave to use a bowl. It was brand new, only used maybe three times. When I confronted her about it she claimed that it had laying on the ground and she had tripped over it, thus noticing a bong shaped object within. Buuull crap. She forgot to answer my questions when I demanded to know what she was doing in my room and why my backpack which I had put away was laying on the floor. Despite knowing I was in the wrong, I could not help but feel as though they were more in the wrong for destroying all of that property. Like I said, easily over $400 worth of stuff in there. I hadn't even used the stuff in almost half a year, was just storing it. Worst luck ever.

My younger sister being caught was a much funnier story. Though first I would like to point out how hard it always is for the first born. She got it easy because our mother was so use to my shenanigans that she was able to shrug off hers. Anyway, my sister was in college hanging out with all her friends. They were smoking, having a good time and apparently someone brought a giant cookie cake. Awesome. So my sister snapped a picture of it and put it on Instagram. First comment was my mother asking "Is that your bag of pot on the table?" There was indeed her friend's big bag of weed sitting right on the table. I don't think I have ever laughed so hard in my entire life.

Stoners... XD

18. It's not a, I got caught story yet but hear it goes.

Me and my friend are in the living watching Netflix and we start using my mom's bong and smoking a blunt. (now I smoke weed with my mom) and we were using these scissors to cut up the weed and they never left the table. Well me and my friend get up and go get a drink and when we come back I start to pack up and I couldn't find the scissors. I ripped the room apart looking for them and after I gave up my friend just looked at me and said "we dealt with them, they are gone." to this very day I still haven't found them.

19. there's a thread for funny shit like that :D funniest thing whilst high I think.
    Also check out dumbest thing whilst stoned, they both crack me up

It'll catch up with me

20. Two weeks before I left for college (It's my first week there now), I smoked in the upstairs bathroom of my parents' house. I had done it many times before that, but I still took every safety measure I could think of (hot steamy shower running, open window, blew the smoke out the window, sploof, doused the room with Glade air freshener, walked through perfume before leaving...... everything I could think of) by the time I left the room, I was pretty high, and once I got to the basement -which was supposed to be my "bedroom", but I only ever went there to get away from people when I was stoned- I realized my dumb pot brain left the sploof on the bathroom floor. Within seconds I had forgotten what I was so worried about and woke up like 10 hours later to a text from my mom that was just a link that said "drugabuse.gov/publications/marijuana/gateway-drug" and I knew I was fucked.
    I immediately made sure my stash was locked up in my safe ( I had almost a quarter left) and ran off to work. My mom texted me saying to come home right away that night and I'm not religious but I swear I prayed. I didn't even eat all day, I was so terrified.
    She decided to drag it out and let me suffer, because she didn't even bring it up that night. She actually started being super nice to me, even brought me lunch at work the next day. She hadn't done that since my first month on the job... I told my boss (she's also my dealer haha) and she advised me to change the code on my safe and told me she was nervous for me... which really didn't help my anxiety levels.
    That night my parents both sat me down in the living room and told me they had reason to believe I had smoked weed in the upstairs bathroom. At that point, I fessed up, because I needed them to believe other lies I was about to tell them, like that I had only done it a couple times and didn't have plans to do it again lol. I explained in detail how weed is safer than alcohol and it's used medically. I even told them (true story btw) that I had gotten food poisoning and marijuana was the only thing that helped with the nausea, vomiting, etc. They just kept going back to "YOU'RE DOING SOMETHING ILLEGAL AND DEFINITELY FUNDING THE MEXICAN DRUG CARTEL"
    I feel really fuckin lucky, because they didn't even ask me to give up my pipes or stash or anything!! Maybe they assumed I didn't have any left, I don't know or care. haha!