OFFICIAL I just got caught thread

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by pawlywog, Jul 13, 2010.

1. lucky bastard lol
    are u in the states ?

2. I'm assuming he was. This has happened to me twice but I made them work for it by denying the search so they call the dogs and if they smell something pigs get to tear your shit apart. Fortunately I only had an empty pipe the first time and an unlit blunt the second time. They took them and let me go, no tickets or nothing

3. Yes...I'm in Northern Cali

4. Back about 15 years ago in a small town town we got broken into and had some stuff stolen and as you do you call the cops etc. When then came I had forgot my equipment and bowl were sitting just under my bed.. All I got was a next time you have to call us make sure you put that away better.

Most cops I've found are decent. And for a little green it's just too much effort etc

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

5. Well guys...officially got pounded for no good reason. Could've been a lot worse but whatever. Last night was the Wiz and Fall Out Boy concert in Burgettstown near Pittsburgh. A dumb friend of mine lit up a joint and started passing it around near the party busses and an officer walks up and pulls me and 2 other friends. Mind you, I didn't have anything in my possession and the joint was being passed around with nearly 10 other people behind me and I get hit. I got a disorderly conduct citation which is a $35 fine. I'm pleading not guilty. The officer got pizza while I was in the line for holding and asked if me and my buddies had the munchies yet. She was a dick. She was salty about not finding anything on me and my buddies.

6. Bro I swear chick cops are a lot worse than guy cops

7. They really are man. They give no leniency on anything.

8. Yea I just got busted shoplifting and the chick cop was being a huge cunt to me but her partner was pretty chill lol

9. #5389 gauger buds 060746 200101, Jul 5, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 5, 2015
    Earlier this week I nearly got caught. For once it was actually sunny here in the UK so I was out in the garden smoking and doing some gardening.

Next thing I know my mum pulls up outside, I'd forgot she was coming over to pick up the hedge trimmer. Well I'd left my gravity bong sitting out on the grass, my mum walks right past it and goes into the shed. If she'd turned round instead of just walking straight into the shed I would've been caught.

Now the paranoia kicks in and I'm panicking thinking what am I going do with this? Stupidly I do the first thing I can think of, I throw the bong over the wall into my neighbours garden. To cut a long story short we chatted for a while then my mum left and everything was fine.

Now that she's away and its safe, I try to sneak into my neighbours garden to retrieve the bong. I get it and as I'm leaving my neighbour comes out his house and shouts 'hey what are you doing?'. Once again I panic and start stuttering and trying to think of an excuse while holding the gravity bong behind my back. Anyway he sees it and says 'i know exactly what that is and what it's used for'. He threatens to call the police but I convince him not to and he just tells me to keep my 'degenerate activities' away from him and his family.

Glad I pretty much got away with it and nothing bad happened but it was still to close a call for my liking.

10. At fireworks the other night decided to walk across the road to Mc Danks and get some burgers. Ran in to a buddy I hadn't seen in 3 or 4 years and he happened to have a couple blunts on him. decide fuck it public saftey has their hands full with crowd control and cross walks so might aswell blaze up in the parking lot. half way through the first blunt an officer sneaks up behind us, tells us hes way to busy to arrest us for mj but people were complaining so go next door to the abandoned gas station away from the crowed. YES SIR, HAVE A SAFE NIGHT SIR! 😂

11. Driving my friend home at 1am, smoked prior to this but was not blazed. Had a backpack with a bong, grinders, TrippyStix Vape, and half O of weed, in trunk.
    Drop friend off, begin to drive home, cop follows me for 5 mins. Lights go on. I pull over and resin for it being my emissions isn't up to date.
    He smells weed, I tell him I have weed on me to bypass the inevitable. Access me of being drunk, brings me in for DUI. Do breathalizer comes out at 0%. He says fuck it I'll write u up for DWI matijuana. But he didn't weigh my weed and only gave me an infraction. Now waiting for my next court date where I will do another pee test. This time I will be clean and only get fined for weed #SummerRuined
    And Tha k god for my lawyer who helped me get another chance at the urine test so I v an show them I'm clean of THC:)

12. Yea he's probably a history teacher now

13. Nice

14. fo sho homie, i got caught with a half o, a bubbler, and a couple empty jars, and the bitch cop told me i was a druggie? she wanted to give me intent to distribute too cuz i also had a scale, but then the sheriff came in and said "boy it wreaks like dope in here" im thinkin to myself, thank you very much lol... but he saved my ass and said not to charge for distribution so that was a little better i guess... ended up getting off scott free, not even probation or anything AND i was on school grounds haha

i got searched by litterally like 10 cops and they pulled a k9 unit in and made a HUGE fuckin seen out of it so they basically fucked themselves over by harrassing me just a little too much.. back in the old kid days tho, i swear every cop ive ever met is a total fucking retard

the middle school resource officer in my town just tricked an old lady into signing her will of like 2 million over to him for funds for the department in my town, the whole fucking department was in on it and they tried to steal her money because she has no family to back her up and she has a mental illness...

i swear i wish all cops 'good' or bad were dead lol fuck the police nigga

15. #5395 ThatKidNamedJay, Jul 13, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015

16. I first got caught when I was 12 years old in my room smoking on £10 worth of hash in a can pipe and watching fear and loathing in las vegas, I hear my mum about to come in and I hide the pipe but I had just took a hit and had to release it right infront of her :p she thought it was a cigarette until she seen the pipe and took my hash from me she came back around 10 minutes later and gave it to me and said she'll let me experiment with it. (I'm sure she took a bit too :( )
    Had stopped smoking for a while after that cus getting caught had scared me shitless

got caught again over a year ago and she asked me to roll one been smoking ever since [​IMG]

17. #5397 fssalaska, Jul 15, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2015
    If your running from the cops don't go to your friends house that's growing 152 plants
    <h1 id="blox-asset-title">Alaska State Troopers bust North Pole marijuana-growing operation</h1> <span class="paragraph-0"></span>
    FAIRBANKS - Footprints in the snow led an Alaska State Trooper to a 152-plant marijuana grow last week in North Pole.

A patrol trooper attempting to stop a vehicle Thursday evening reported the two occupants of the vehicle fled on foot, according to a trooper news release.
    <div id="cube3">

</div> Footprints in the snow led troopers to a home where a marijuana growing operation was found. Troopers obtained a search warrant and found 152 plants, a pound of processed marijuana and $1,315 in cash. Criminal charges will be forthcoming, according to the news release.

18. did i do that? ....
    did i do that? ....

19. 😂😂😂😂😂

20. Was at this girls house that's a really nice girl who smokes a lot but isn't very reckless about it. So we were rolling a blunt in her sisters room and we hear her mom come home so were like ..." Hide it in the window will and cover it with curtains..." It looked brilliant at the time so we went out smoked a blunt in a gazebo and her mom called her asking her about her "happy stuff" it was tragic cause she stopped for awhile ;( never found out about me tho