OFFICIAL I just got caught thread

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by pawlywog, Jul 13, 2010.

1. So my brother has always been a big stoner and when I started smoking I didn't tell anyone. But one day I was I'm the bathroom, "taking a bath", and I smoke a bowl and blew it out the windrow. 10 minutes later my mom had to use the bathroom, busted. She didn't really care. Knew she couldn't stop me, from my bro. Even kept it a secret from my dad, who found my 420 odor spray 7 months later and told me he didn't care either. Then he came home late and smelt it, I had just smoked a few bowls, and made me give up all my shit, which was hidden together for the first time ever , lost a half zip, 3 busters, a bunch of downstems, bowls etc, a few jars, a 100$ vape, and my brand new bong 2nd one that month... Then about a week later I got suspended for having my friends vape in my locker and they kicked me out. I had been clean for 2 weeks too, I was just bringing it to him, shitty luck!

2. Damn that's alot of paraphernalia lost. (is that spelt right?)

3. So a couple months ago I had just bought my first bong and I was pretty eager to use it, so I bought an 1/8 and when I went home my parents were still at work, so I went into my garage and took a few hits. Partway through I ran out of weed and stupidly went back to my room to grab a little more. I wanted to be fast so I didnt put it in a bag or anything. So my entire house ended up smelling. So basically I was really fucking high cuz it was my first time smoking a bong, and my house smelt like weed. My mom came home a little early and I was basically fucked. So she told me she didn't want me smoking in the house anymore but wasn't really that mad. So it wasn't really as bad as I thought it would be but now I have to be wicked careful about coming home high if my moms gonna be there lol and im always paranoid as fuck about the smell of weed now haha

4. 1st time I got caught:
    I was asking around at my school to see if anyone would sell me a new pipe and some hash. Finally found someone, they gave me a price and said they would bring it the next day to school which was a Friday. The next day brought the money, got the pipe and hash and word got around school. This super sketchy kid came and asked to see it. Being young and dumb I pull it out in the middle of the hallway and show it to him. Teacher saw, took us down to principles office. When we got to the principals office, the teacher and principle stepped into the hall so she could tell him what was going on so I quickly stuffed everything in my underwear. Principle came back in, searched our pockets, somehow convinced him that the sketchy kid was just giving us cough drops and so when he found nothing he sent us back to class. I thought I was off the hook but still sketched out so I gave the stuff to my friend to hold onto and return after school. Someone told principal, He got searched and they found it, ratted me out and ending up getting a ticket and only 1 day of suspension lol.
    2nd time I got caught:
    Friend didn't delete texts between us and his mom saw. His mom called my parents and I didn't get in much trouble.
    3rd time I got caught:
    Parents were out of town so I decided to throw a smallish party. Word got out, Shit ton of people came, people I knew and didn't. Cops were never called. When cleaning up I saw that things were broken and stuff was stolen. I took 4 trash bags filled with weed baggies and containers, A ton of alcohol and a bunch of condoms to a community trash can on the corner of my street. Trash spilled out onto the lawn over the weekend so when my parents drove past it they had they're suspicions. Within ten minutes of them being home they found a top of a beer box. They went to the corner, grabbed all the trash bags, laid everything out in the garage and called me down. My name was on a Baggie that had weed in it previously.
    Good times

5. so they went through 4 full trash bag only to find a baggie with your name on it ? That rigth here is what we call determination

6. Lol one time me and my buddy wrote our names on bags to separate them than we realized it was stupid and wrote codes instead

420 was one code don't remember the other

7. The first time I got caught, I was fifteen and I accidentally slept through school. I walked up to my school to see if friends wanted to smoke, as my mom was supposed to get back from work at 7:30pm, and my dad at 11:00pm, but I was late and ended walking home alone. When I got back, I immediately packed a bowl, and walked out to the backyard (which is pretty hidden) closed the sliding glass door and started something on youtube on my phone while a garbage truck was going by. I light my lighter and put it over my bowl when I hear *bang bang bang!* on the door behind me. I look back to see my mom opening the door and i stuff my glass in my pocket. She simply said "go to your room, were going to talk later." We never talked about it, and later that night while she was in the shower, I found my 1/8th laying on a table, shoved it in my pocket and smoked that bowl. Now, she doesn't really care that I smoke, as long as I don't do it in front of her or inside :)

8. Joo let him hit it?

9. Dude, what?

10. So my dad decides to use my car to drop off my bro to school in the morning. Half asleep I hand him the keys, only to realize that there's a 2 foot bong in a trash bag in the trunk, long story short. My dads smells the dank, goes to the trunk, trash bag in hand and just asks me what this is, I shrug and say "trash". To my surprise He says ok and just puts it back. Guess I got way too lucky this time. Seeing as how they've Smashed a similar bong a year prior.

11. Knock on wood I'm 27 and never busted

12. Went to my mate's beach house the other day just a group of us to chill and blaze. Just as we finished the cops pulled up with dogs n shit. They knocked the door down without warning and pinned my mate up against the wall and searched him. We were blazed as fuck when they stormed in, was a pretty hectic experience. When they came up the stairs my mate almost jumped out the window, which would have resulted in the dogs mauling him. After searching us and finding nothing except for our bong which they took and our vaporiser which they thought was a lazer pointer so they gave it back, they started to preach us life lessons and telling us about how we could end up in prison and how people get raped in prison. We couldn't help but chuckle during this cops' lecture as he asked us questions and we tried to respond in a serious manner. Apparently the neighbours called because they thought that we broke into the house. Was a pretty funny experience to be honest, kind of made this day one to remember..

13. Lol same exact situation with me basically. Walked in, whole class laughed as eyes were brutal red, sat down, buddies like dude you're so high, teachers pulls me into the hall and is like why are your eyes so red?? Are you high? First class of the day so I'm like ah man I was up drinking till like 3 am. I'm still kind of drunk now. She's like get in class, sit down and shut up then! Lol good times back in high school.

14. My story is about the time I almost got caught up at school *its long* . So myself and my two friends leave school to smoke all the time during our first period gym class because the teacher doesn't notice.

This day we waited until lunch for some reason and that's where we fucked up. // everyone leaves school during lunch to get off campus food so security is outside trying to catch people //

But anyway we walk out and head to the back of the school by our baseball field and we pass a janitor on the way out on a golf cart. He doesn't say anything so we keep going.

We blazes super quick just two bowls and as we're smoking we see security driving up from one side of the baseball field coming right for us so we start running. On some crazy 007 type shit the janitor flies up from the other side of the baseball field to trap us inbetween.

So we stop and talk to the security guy and he asks who had been smoking (he thought he smelled cigarettes) we said no one of course and went to the office. On the drive to the office we ditched all of our weed and pieces and the grinder. So we think we're all good.

As we sit in the office while the admin talks we have each other eye and hand signals across the room not to snitch and say what we were doing.

One by one we go in each of my homies denying everything. I'm sitting right outside the room and I heard from the security guard that they were going to search me. Even though I threw everything out I decided to check my pockets and such once more and I find a red lighter (just my luck!) and have to think of a way to ditch it without anyone noticing. So I dropped it in a file hanger on a door and went in.

We denied everything and they couldn't prove that we had been doin anything so we got off with just lunch detention for being outside during lunch.

We left the office laughing about the situation when I realize I left the lighter in the file hanger! Later that day I went back in the office and sneakily got it back thank god.

To this day we vow never to smoke at school again lol

15. Haha, what kind of communist school do you go to? In high school everyone leaves at lunch. Unless your in grade school tsk tsk. Nice story though lol super stealthy

• Like Like x 1
  16. I've been to three different high schools and none of them let people leave for lunch. All of the high schools my friends went to don't let anyone out for lunch either.

17. Wtf im Canadian and where aloud to go at lunch weird. My bad

• Like Like x 1
  18. My high school used to let us leave at lunch until they found out the only reason we left at lunch was so we could get stoned :p

• Like Like x 3
  19. Haha, our vice principal was awesome!! Wed blaze off school property in a grassy ally and he's walk out and as long as you just made an attempt to hide your shit he would just say hey and walk back. But if you got caught in the school it was a 10 day suspension

20. When my friend got caught with a pipe the vp said I was young once damn probably toking in his car at lunch

• Like Like x 2