OFFICIAL I just got caught thread

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by pawlywog, Jul 13, 2010.

1. if she's against weed definitely don't deny its nicotine. Saying its tobacco will help you out trust me. The first time I got caught my mom goes "you're either smoking pot or cigarettes in here I can smell it and I'm not happy." I should've fucking said cigarettes. It would've saved a month full of anxiety and headaches smh.

-bongboii

2. Update on my story lol, i spent the weekend making a homemade bong while my parents were out of state, I left out all the drills and power tools I used, when my parents got home they found my slider but thought I was just smoking tobacco, so now I my dad keeps asking what I drilled and keeps getting really pissed and shit and knows I was using the tools,

I already told him multiple times I didn't drill anything but he's not leaving me alone lol, any advice?

Idk what to tell him without getting in caught...

3. if you have a bike say you had to fix something on your bike or say your friend needed to borrow it to fix his bike lol

-bongboii

4. Just say with a straight face that you were making a prostate massage toy.

5. LOL IK THAT THREAD

-bongboii

6. #5306 shortstuff, Apr 20, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2015
    Had about 100 random bag seedlings in my closet started getting ready for a big outdoor season. At the time I lived in a subdivision where cops never drive through..one day I'm headed home at night and there's cops blocking off both ends of my road and a big ass truck w flashing yellow lights right in front of my house..with all the paranioa of having 100plants in my closet I assume it's a raid..I call my roommate,give him the low down that were being raided and that he should tell the cops it was all mine and that he knew nothing...told him to tell the cops I was gonna run to mexico(but I was actually gonna go to canada) bc fuck that, I'll run before I do the minimum sentence for 100+plants...anyway,turns out somebody crashed into a tree right in front of my house...never got caught for growing but I was shitting bricks!
    Had about 100 random bag seedlings in my closet started getting ready for a big outdoor season. At the time I lived in a subdivision where cops never drive through..one day I'm headed home at night and there's cops blocking off both ends of my road and a big ads truck w flashing yellow lights right in front of my house..with all the paranioa of having 100plants in my closet I assume it's a raid..I call my roommate,give him the low down that were being raided and that he should tell the cops it was all mine and that he knew nothing...told him to tell the cops I was gonna run to mexico(but I was actually gonna go to canada) bc fuck that, I'll run before I do the minimum sentence for 100+plants...anyway,turns out somebody crashed into a tree right in front of my house...never got caught for growing but I was shitting bricks!

7. [quote name="slacks" post="21293247" timestamp="1423443901"]I've been reading this thread for a long time and seeing as nobody's posted in a few days (a blessing in disguise) I might as well get things started back up. I've been smoking for about 4 years now and am a huge marijuana enthusiast. In fact, my dream is to open up my own dispensary one day. Anyways, I had just picked up a fresh half ounce of some Girl Scout cookie off my plug and couldn't wait to smoke when my mom had gone to bed. So I take my shower and read for a bit until I decide to take out some nugs and examine the trichomes on them. Well, lo and behold, the whole stash is gone. My half ounce, pipe, papers, even the pack it was all in. So I immediately run upstairs to my mom demanding my shit back, seeing as that half had cost me $150 (I just moved to minnesota from seattle,fuck these prices man) so after about 30 minutes of nonstop yelling between me and my mom she goes into her room. I proceeded to look everywhere upstairs and about 10 minutes later found all my shit underneath the couch, thank god she didn't throw It away. So I then take my shit back and stash it outside underneath a bush, the next day when she notices it missing I told her I gave it back to my dealer to get my money back which she seemed to believe. This happened about 2 weeks ago and I just finished my last bowl while reading over these stories (I used to smoke about an eigth a day in Seattle, but weed up here is $20 a gram so I've had to tone down my smoking quite a bit due to budget reasons) Well, there's my contribution to this thread. Hope all of you are living a happy, cannabis filled life :) smoke on, brethren.

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum[/quote feel you on these prices ]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum
    [quote name="slacks" post="21293247" timestamp="1423443901"]I've been reading this thread for a long time and seeing as nobody's posted in a few days (a blessing in disguise) I might as well get things started back up. I've been smoking for about 4 years now and am a huge marijuana enthusiast. In fact, my dream is to open up my own dispensary one day. Anyways, I had just picked up a fresh half ounce of some Girl Scout cookie off my plug and couldn't wait to smoke when my mom had gone to bed. So I take my shower and read for a bit until I decide to take out some nugs and examine the trichomes on them. Well, lo and behold, the whole stash is gone. My half ounce, pipe, papers, even the pack it was all in. So I immediately run upstairs to my mom demanding my shit back, seeing as that half had cost me $150 (I just moved to minnesota from seattle,fuck these prices man) so after about 30 minutes of nonstop yelling between me and my mom she goes into her room. I proceeded to look everywhere upstairs and about 10 minutes later found all my shit underneath the couch, thank god she didn't throw It away. So I then take my shit back and stash it outside underneath a bush, the next day when she notices it missing I told her I gave it back to my dealer to get my money back which she seemed to believe. This happened about 2 weeks ago and I just finished my last bowl while reading over these stories (I used to smoke about an eigth a day in Seattle, but weed up here is $20 a gram so I've had to tone down my smoking quite a bit due to budget reasons) Well, there's my contribution to this thread. Hope all of you are living a happy, cannabis filled life :) smoke on, brethren.

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum[/quote feel you on these prices ]

8. Finally got caught 2 years later.. My dad found papers in my truck, told me not to be stupid and get caught. He actually said he'd prefer if I just toked at home.. I guess that went well haha

9. Haha I was not involved with this cop raid, but it happened to one of my friends...anyway, cops got a tip about people dealing marijuana out of their house, and they came in and were looking around. Well my friend told them that they had a bag of weed stashed at the bottom of the cat box. So apparently he said a cop was sifting through the cat litter looking for this bag of weed that wasn't actually there...shit cracked me up.

10. 10 years ago, my Dad caught my cousin, and 5 of our friends smoking behind the barn. I was 14, and we smoked out of a corncob pipe. He smashed the fuck out of that pipe...

11. ikr why do people smoke in the house when the parents aren't home that's so stupid step outside smoke go back in and you guys probably would have never got caught
    ikr why do people smoke in the house when the parents aren't home that's so stupid step outside smoke go back in and you guys probably would have never got caught

12. Just got caught walking down the street with three plants in my back pack :)

13. I was caught dabbing in my bathroom. My dad knocked on the door and I was just like I'm just getting ready, he came back later and brought me into my bathroom and was like you were smoking in here and pointed at a small stain of wax on the counter. Me, getting caught a bunch already and my parents are pretty cool with it, just was like yeah I was my bad. I could've tried and argued cause like it was just a stain of wax he has no idea what wax is or what dabbing is, but I was really high and lazy so fuck it.

Rolling swishers hitting swishs

14. #5314 kippyzelst, May 14, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2015
    A few years ago 7 of my buddies and I were just getting done with a huge sess before we were going in to a midnight preview for employees at the local theater. A cop pulls up. We try spraying the car down with axe and old spice all that good shit. So yeah we got caught. The next day they call my parents, tell em everything. So I get in trouble with them too. To wrap it up. 8 people in a Durango get busted I guess it was a good night for everyone though, the cop had to have gotten high once the smoke rolled out. Also the captain's son was toking with us so all 8 of us, tickets dropped. 😆

But we did have 6 pieces taken and a good amount of bud so I guess that sucked. And we missed the whole movie. Fuck the police.

dude i really wanted to read ur story, and i made it part way before i gave up..

fucking paragraphs, how do they work

16. I know about blazing in the cold lmao fruit could stay good in my garage for weeks because of the cold

17. I've never been caught in the act. My mom noticed my car smelled once because she drove it to move it so she could get her car out of the garage. She didn't care much though. I eventually asked her where the best spot in the house would be to hide my bong from my younger siblings :) She cared more that I was being safe.

18. I've been caught at school due to ignorant motherfuckers at my school. Every time I went in high they would pretty much shout "that smells so strong" or "your eyes are red as fuck". Finally my teacher referred me and next thing you know a police officer and the head teacher outside the class. Luckily I never had my pipe or any bud with me in class so I allowed them to search me. It was so obvious I was high when getting searched, I just had this big grin on my face cos I new they couldn't do anything. It was pretty entertaining actually, watching the police frantically searching my bag for something to incriminate me. My bag was full of munchies and they asked why I had so much food but they obviously couldn't do anything about that. It was a pretty funny day looking back on it.

19. #5319 stranger6sn7s, May 23, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2015
    Canada man

20. Lmao that use to happen all the time at school but our shop teachers didint care