OFFICIAL I just got caught thread

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by pawlywog, Jul 13, 2010.

1. Long story short. Crossing the border back into Canada. Had ammo and a collapsible baton(both legal and legit), tops to used Vap pens, booze and brass knuckles and firecrackers. Hid used tops in mcdonalds bag with food. Knuckles hidden in secret compartment in car(illegal in Canada). Claim booze had an extra bottle. Guy asks me to pull aside to go pay. Other officers quickly look car over. First comes in with the mcds bag with the pen tips I'm thinking oh shit! He's like sir do you need this or can I toss it? I'm like no it's garbage toss it out. Guessing they out dog in and he smelt the food lol. Few min last comes in with the ammo in his hands. They pull me in back room. Explain what's up. I show them my firearms license. Then another comes in with the brass knuckles. Few hours in the cell, $500 fine to get my car out of impound, got baton, ammo and booze back, confiscated fireworks, no criminal record but for 7 years I'll be getting searched coming back lol. Although they did mess up on the spelling of my last name so may have got away with that.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Fun one without getting busted. Buddy and I are out playing poker in a free league. Break comes so we go out to burn one. We're sitting backs to the wall me on the right. He passes me the j and I take a puff. As I do so he's like cops on bikes. They were coming from my right so I put the j out with my left and and held it and the hoot in. Cops stop for a second and ask how we're doing. We're like good. They're like have a good night and roll off. I hold my breath as long as I can then let it out. Guess they were far enough away to not smell it or care. Funniest story I've had for sure. Both couldn't believe it. But fired it up, got all lit and went back to play poker.

3. Im guessin his name is Jesse

Im guessin his name is Jesse

4. Hello it's me again with another almost caught story, but this moment gave me such an adrenaline rush that I had to share.

So this is how it started, the night before my friend Stuart was leaving for university his parents invited myself, my other friend Jamie and my other friend Reece since we have all been really close since the beginning of high school and still are even though we're all at different universities. Anyway we go to the dinner and just chill drink a couple beers the usual boring dinner drab but after we finished dinner we decided we wanted to go to the local pub to have a proper send off for Stuart so we went and had a couple drinks at the bar (this is the same bar I have a part time job at) but then we decide we should jave one final blaze all together. But before we left Jamie and I smoked a fat blunt with the guys I work with because they had smoked us out before so we were returning the favour. Anyway we finish the blunt and decide to head to the park ( where we have previously blazed before quite a few times at night)

We get to the park and it's already after midnight now so there's obviously no one there so we head to our regular bench we normally blaze at and start hitting Jamies new bong ( I don't even know how to describe it but it looks like a huge vase except it's a bong and it's the smoothest hitting thing ever). Anyway we're hitting bong when all of a sudden the whole park lights up because a car is shining it's lights into the park so we all start tripping the first thing I think to do is hide the bong so I immediately grab it and run over to some bushes about 5m away and hide it in the bushes but my friends followed me over so I'm loke fuck it okay we'll just hide in the bushes here until the car leaves.

So we're hiding in the bushes and the car starts to reverse out the parking lot and start driving down the road on the opposite side of the park to where we were hiding and I saw the lights on top of the car so I knew it wasn't just a civilian

So as the cars driving down the road we grab the bong amd head back over to the bench to carry on hitting but as we're about to sit back down the car stops on the side of the park by where we were hiding and starts shining its lights in from that side so I'm like no, I grab the bong and just start legging it to the car not even looking back. So now I'm running across the park at about 1am with this huge bong in hand high as fuck.

We get to the car and we start getting in but I can't see Reece anywhere so I'm like wtf is going on. Eventually he gets to the car and as we're getting in I ask him wtf why was he so far behind and it turns out he didn't even realise the rest of us had run off and he was still sitting at the bench xD

So we get in the car and speed off just driving and we turn down this road and it jad a boom gate across it blocking it and there were security cars parked there so Jamie the driver was like fuck no amd pulled a u turn and started driving the direction we came from and as he finished the u turn we see another cop car drive past so we're like no and just speed off home.

Didn't get caught but yoh I don't think I'll ever get an adrenaline rush like that again.

Short version

Keep tokin'

5. #5286 puffingfish, Mar 25, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2015
    So this was back in sophomore year of highschool. At this point we would all just blaze at my one friend Johns house because he had a dope set up. He had like two giant tvs in his room, a vinyl player, his own bathroom to smoke in, and to top it off his parents didn't give a fuck if we blazed there. So we would always blaze there, and recently had begun to start dabbing. My friend John got a rig that he kept at his house so we could always just dab.

Well one week John left on vacation with his family. Me and my friend Jack still wanted to dab though so we asked him if we could use the rig and chill while he was away and he was like yeah sure and gave us the garage code. So for the first two days it was all good, me and Jack would go and meet up at like 1am and blaze there.

The issue happened one day when we went and chilled there in the afternoon the next day. We cracked some windows and started ripping bong/dabbing. Well midway through a car pulls into his driveway and immediately we recognize its his housekeeper who is this crazy religious Colombian woman. We were like fuck should we hide or run or what. We decided to hide all the shit and just leave and say that we John told us to go in because Jack forgot his wallet in his room.

We went and talked to her and she was just like lecturing us how she thought we were robbers and were about to rob the house.

All is good until later that day I get a call from my parents shouting at me. Apparently his housekeeper called Johns parents and told them that we broke in through the window and that when she arrived we sprinted past her and left. Johns parents called mine and Jacks and it was gay as fuck because his housekeeper lied about what happened and John refused to tell his parents that he let us in. I was grounded for a week and couldn't go to his house for a couple weeks but than it blew over. Took a long time for it to not awkward with his parents (still kinda is) but still 2 years later we're good friends and smoke at his house all the time.

6. garages were made for a reason

7. man you can't blame a kid for getting stupid drunk if it was once

8. Well, my dad walked in on me rolling joints for this weekend not 10 minutes ago. Told him it was a friends and I was just doing him a favour. He seemed to accept it and left me to it.

9. I was smoking with my former dumbass friend, and almost every time I got caught it was usually with him, so like I said I'm smoking with him and go outside of house. Well that's right when my dad, who I never expected to walk up in a million years and I'm just like fuck. I already knew it was done for me, so blah blah shit about me being around him and ya know the rest from there. Well I had sat down and he was still standing over me, next thing I know I get a left hook to the chin. Stunned me like a mother fucker, never even saw it coming lol. It's all good now, him and I are chill. But looking back that was pretty bs

10. This just happened today I joined to write this. Crazy shit.

So I'm still in high school (no I'm not underage, I'm a senior- 18) and obviously I still live with my parents. Yesterday my spring break started, and Thursday is usually my day to get baked anyways (home alone) so you could imagine how excited I was to get baked today. I wait for my mom to leave and soon as she leaves I bolt up to my room, pull out my bong, load it up, and I'm baked lmao.

I'm chillin in my room for an hour or 2, taking pipe hits, still pretty baked. I could just feel how fucked my eyes were. All of sudden I hear my stepdad walking up the stairs to the second floor to get to my room and the rest. He's in and out of his room, no big deal, I pretend to be asleep.

Then he says my name, I quickly say "hold on, I'm changing!" While holding the door shut with my arm (no lock on my door -.-). He completely catches me by surprise. I thought he would just say okay I'll come back later or just talk to me through the door, but no. I'm not that lucky. He says "okay I'll wait I'm not talking through the door." (His exact words.) At this time I'm still incredibly baked, my eyes are fucked, and my room smells like a dispensary on 4/20. I open the door and say hey what's up. He goes "do you want any lunch?" I see him eyeing my room all over and he can smell the bud I'm positive. I say no I'm ok thanks then he suspiciously says okay and walks away. Someone through this whole thing I maintained eye contact. Keep in mind, while I'm sober I have eye contact issues, so imagine when I'm high. I could feel the artery in my neck pulsing through the whole thing. Part of me thinks the fact that I maintained eye contact through the whole thing kinda helped.

Then he leaves. I'm sitting in my room like "wow I'm so fucked right now." My parents are COMPLETELY and utterly against weed, and it's holding them back from buying me a car. I didn't smoke the rest of the day even after having numerous opportunities :/.

Later in the day he comes home and I'm expecting something like "why did your room smell like weed before?". Instead he comes home, seems happy, and asks if the dog was fed, nothing else. I have no earthly idea how I survived this and never will!

I am adding to this post.

Last night my mom got home and my stepdad said he had to talk her in private, not sure about what. Then this morning when I wake up she seemed very angry with me but wouldn't say why. Probably got caught lmao.

Moral of the story, don't smoke in your room. It never works out.

Cheers!

-bongboii

11. thats some mission impossible shit
    Lmao the neighbor part

Damn homie you better buy your neighbor a lap dance or some dank after he held you down like that!

You should totally blaze with her. Or some edible baking and afterbaking lol

13. #5294 Dad Metal, Apr 5, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2015
    This is an *Almost* got caught story. So I was sitting in my room (currently eighteen) and smoked a fat J, my dad was supposed to be out for a few hours and my mom was sleeping. I lit an incense stick, opened the window and sparked up the joint. Cautiously remembering to blow all the smoke out the with window, I thought I did pretty well... But I made the mistake of closing my window immediately after smoking, so all the smell that remained after I smoked had nowhere to go but haze in my room. About 30 minutes later, my dad gets home early and comes into my room wanting to show me something he bought. He gets up to where I'm sitting sniffs the air and says "it smells like pot in here?" To which I replied with that it was our neighbor in the downstairs apartment. All he said was "damn he must get some good potent shit" and just left. I'm sure he knows I smoke but I was so surprised he immediately believed it with no questions asked.

14. My situation sucks:(my step bro got caught, and decided after a month of being clean that he'd start blazing again, so he put some clean pee in a cup and hid it in his room. Because his mom was really suspicious of him, and had already found loads of shit in his room that resulted in him being caught she had been searching his room regularly without him knowing.. She found the pee and went apeshit.. She phoned his dad(my step dad) and my mom and then my mom asked if I had been smoking, and if I said no she'd test me.. So I obviously had to say yes, and now I can't blaze because I don't know when she's going to test me and if I'm positive il be kicked out:(the worst part is I'd been successfully blazing every day for a year without being caught, and if my step bro hadn't been stupid I could probably still be smoking:'(

15. So i went to a sleep away camp in the summer (some of the best experiences of my life) all of my best friends ive met through that place. They are all crazy. All of the years ive went we never hung out during the school year. Sure enough its our last year as campers we were all 15 and started smoking in the previous school year (9th grade) with exception of one or two. So we started hanging out during the year, all 8 or 9 of us. around every 3 weeks we would hang out get crazy baked. Im talking we would have half an ounce most the time cuz a few were rich long island kids who would drop mad money. So after a few months of doing this, we set up a meet up at my house. I live with me my mom dad brother grandma grandpa and great grandma, i have a pretty big house, enough for all of us to fit but my room is small. So to the story. They decide to come to my house there are 5 of us this time. By the way out of everyone in our group of like 10 in coincidence we were the perfect 5 to deal with all of this, the rest would have lost their cool. So its mid february in New York. Its freezing fucking cold with a foot and a half of snow. And its my dads fucking birthday. I have a huge family and all live in my area. I originally thought if we headed out at like 2 we would be back by 5 and thats when it gets dark and it would all be good. Well one person came late which was at 4:30 so my whole family is at my hose rn brother 12 cousins, 4 aunts 3 uncles, both sets of grandparents a great grandma and grandpa, dads friend brothers friend aunts boyfriend and one of her friends and i come up stairs and i pretty much announce im leaving with my friends to "go get food" and everyone looked at me like suuuuurreee ur getting fooood (knew what we were about to do) its almost 5pm in dead of winter. We suited up and left and went behind the elementary school a few blocks down and we forgot there was a fuckton of snow so couldnt ho in the woods so we go on a play set in plain view, people could literally just look out their windows and see us clearly, we stick out and the place is very well know in my town for people posting up there. I rolled 2 fat perfect papers when eventually the wind became too crazy so we decided to go in the doorway of the school where it was sheltered from wind (Looking back very fucking dumb) we smoke that shit and i throw both roaches right there. we decide to start walking back to my house, as we are walking up a street im high ad fuck and i see a fucking cop and right behind it another cop but its a K9 unit and my heart drops to my fucking ankles. They stop and ask us what we are doing blah blah and asks who is the oldest. My friend said he was and went up to the cop high as fuck and he said we were just walking through the school and he says "ok we got a report of trespassing, we wont be bothering you again have a good night" he says we are good and one of my friends who was playing music started playing N.W.A fuck the police (probably didnt help our case) im chillin and then i say SHIT YO I LEFT THE ROACHES DOWN THERE like some pineapple express shit and we are buggin and we walk another 25 feet up the hill and sure enough we hear the revving of engines and we know were fucked. The cops come yo a dead stop a few yards ahead of me and the guy comes out and grabs me by the arm hella hard and says in a very aggressive tone "you had the chance to tell the truth the first time. And of course im like what r u talking about and he says we found what you guys left and i say what and he says u know what and i reply no i didnt leave anything down there and he just stopped talking and continued to search me, another two cop cars show up. They throw me and my friend in the back of the car we reeked cuz we smoked 10 mins before. Were sitting there like fuuuuck, like i finally realized why people on tv try to outrun the cops cuz i defiantly had the urge. They search my friends throw two of them in the back of a car and my other friend alone in another in total 4 cars, they drive us infront of the school for some reason and another fucking car showed up (thank god) so they ask us questions such as where we live and one lived in the city, one few towns over, and one a few hours away and these cops are pissed about that and one went to a boarding school and he didnt know his address and he has a super jewish name that sounds made up so they think he is fucking with them and are not happy. So one cop comes over and i tell him they are all staying with me and he says and who are u and i say my name C**** B******* and he repeats my lasts name B*******??? And then he calls to another cop and says FREDDY WE GOT A B******** and he says really? They know my parents and uncles and shit cuz they got in trouble for the same shit when they were younger. And im sitting there like im fucked. Sure enough they drive us to my fucking house 5 cop cars show up infront of my house and my cop is like why are there so many cars infront of your house (my whole family, like 17 cars) and im like its my dads birthday and he says "O" and the same thing was asked in all the other cars. HERE IS THE FUNNY PART. So my family is pretty redneck. So me my dad, brother cousin and uncle started making moonshine (illegal liquor tht is extremly strong) like we had a whole operation with gallons of it. We pull infront of my house literally as my dad is blowing out the candles and i see my uncles and dad frantically going to the other room and they are Desperately hiding the gallons of moonshine and stills and shit freaking out thinking the neighbors called the cops about that. As my grandpa come out trying to stall them and my whole family is just staring out the window. They talk to my parents and let us out and my dad was pissed. He is a scary fucking dad. You wouldnt wanna piss him off. But him and my mom are cool w me smoking but he was mad we got in trouble. All 5 of us walk through my house infront of everyone but i was smiling the whole time and everyone thought the whole thing was hilarious. Cuz my family is crazy and does dope shit. We all go down stairs my mom talks to us and shit laughing about it. And my aunt comes down and says it was mad funny. we are all baked and my mom buys us 4 pizzas and didnt call anyones parents. Pretty pissed tho they took 6 grams of my bud and one of my lighters but my friend had 5 brownies so we ate that shit and got really fucked up. Good experiance.
    Accidently posted this twice first post my b

Amazing, accidentally posted in two different threads. [​IMG] [​IMG]

:smoke:

[​IMG]

18. #5299 finn slice, Apr 13, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2015
    Just got caught by the folks. Here's the story when my parents go to bed I like the blaze and to do this I usually go in the basement and hop out a window just to keep the sound at a minimum. I have been doing this for 4 years and have never been caught this way. Not just smoking though throughout all high school I've snuck out to party's also along and occasionally I'd smoke cigarettes but the constant remains I've snuck outside so many times and sometimes I'd even go out the front door which is way louder but still not loud enough I guess because I haven't been caught doing it. But sneaking out the front door is very risky. Well the second they go to bed I head outside in my driveway smoke a bowl start walking in literally hear my mom walking down the stairs to the basement and I go to the side of my house to hide and my front door opens she peers her head out and goes back in. I didn't even realize I was fucked like it didn't kick in yet. I walk around my house so I can see in my living room cause the light is now on and my dad's standing in there looking like he's on his phone meaning he's about to text me or something so it then sunk in and I was like damn I'm done in. I had to suck it up so I walked in the front door and there my mom was in the mud room to my basement anticipating my arrival and she was like what the hell are you doing and I said you caught me I was smoking pot. And she said where is it give it up and I handed her my bowl(my dad smokes and took it from me and he uses it so he thinks it's his) so my dad's gonna prolly be mad I took "his" bowl. Then she called me a loser said she's not gonna help pay my college costs and I have to go to community college which she said I probably won't even pass. And she was also mad cause the weed I bought was with her money she gave me 25 bucks like last week and she was like this is how you use my money and she was like did you spend all of it I want it back and I said I still have 10 dollars and she made me give it to her. Then my dad came in gave me a quick and stern lecture then said go to bed. Now I'm just wondering what went wrong cause I have snuck out of the house so many times like earlier today I was thinking I can guarantee I've snuck through that window over 100 times easily like guaranteed and I was thinking it's probably getting close to 250 ish. And now I will never be able to do it again.
    Tldr; did normal routine got caught somehow parents really mad. Gj
    Maybe I've just gone to the well one to many times

19. Damn. I just turned 18 today so i'm gonna post my first story, this also just happened today so i'm kinda freaked out lol

So, my parents were out of state or the weekend, from friday morning to sunday night, so I smoked eery night then hid everything this morning, But I forgot my bong slider in the sink where I was washing it. My mom saw it and asked what it was so I grabbed it and hid it in my room, she called me downstairs and said she could smell nicotine on it, (idk if thats better or worse than weed tbh)

So now im just waiting for her to come question me -_- any advice on how I could play this off? Help me out guys