OFFICIAL I just got caught thread

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by pawlywog, Jul 13, 2010.

1. I'm pretty sure I saw this on breaking bad...

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Foru

2. So I've known for a bit that I would create an account here, but I've always been otherwise occupied, and therefore not mentally prepared to create and remember passwords and whatnot. So I've mostly spent my time in this thread, reading tale after tale talking about the union, and since I'm down on my luck right now and having car troubles (ill be getting to that in a bit) I rode in with my mother to work so she could then get me to work on time. So I passed the time watching the new Robocop, and then afterwards the union. I must say it really is a good film and am going to try to find a hard copy somewhere, because as a somewhat ineloquent speaker, this would help me sway my parents if I ever did need to tell them.

My Father does know that I smoke, but my mother doesn't and is opposed to smoking very much. She is a wonderful mother, but a very judgmental one, and I'd hate to disappoint her. Anyway while watching the union I realized how much I wanted to join up here, because it really saddens me how demonized weed is, and how much judgment would be cast upon me for it, saying as I am very passionate about cannabis. For the longest time I have had no idea what I was going to do with my life, being somewhat artistic, and not much else. I felt like I was just an onlooker in life and I had nothing really going for me. I recently realized that I wanted to someday own my own business, namely a smoke shop. I have loved glass art long before I started smoking and now that I do, I love it even more. I intend on creating my own pipes as well as other locally handcrafted pipes (and cheap manufactured pipes for the beginner or unlucky toker who had theirs smashed). My point is that after so long, I have a plan for my life. I fell very passionate about it, and I can't share any of that with parents. As far as they know, I still don't know what I'm doing with life. I have been caught, like I said by my father, but I still feel like he wouldn't be absolutely proud of his son, and again, my mother would be heartbroken. I do try to be discreet, and hide it from them so I don't hurt my parents feelings and ruin a great relationship, but everyday I think of how great it would be to get actually caught. But its time I start telling some stories, this is about getting caught after all.

my dad found out in the stupidest of ways. It wasn't even weed. It was right when I was beginning, and I couldn't buy anything until the next week, so I went and bought a cheap disposable hookah pen. Nothing great, but I enjoyed it alot. I stupidly left the box for it in my car, and I eventually fell on the ground where I parked after a month or so. My dad picked it up and talked to me about it. His exact words were, "You know that I smoked weed when I was young. I don't really care if you do. But DO NOT let your mom find out. ". Stupidly, I tucked my tail and said I don't know what hookah even is. I always look back and wish I manned ip and takes to him about it. Maybe I could have smoked with him that day. But that was the end of that and I never heard from that again. It also helps that I don't smoke cigarettes, and I hate alcohol. Many a times I've been offered a beer by uncles and even my father, and I always refuse. Now he proudly explains I don't drink. I feel bad because our society thinks sharing a beer with your dad is great for bonding, and I denied that of him. But I'm still hoping for that smoke session with him someday.

after that there was a whole thing about weed at my place of employment, that is serious enough that I wont go into detail about, out of respect for my former coworker, but my employer knows I have at lest "experimented" with weed. She's a terrible person and they don't care about the employees one bit, but she came up to me one time and told me "she's got my back" after the local police came to my parents house during a family night, and gave me a subpoena to appear in court the NEXT day, to testify against my friend. My mother was all worried, and she was nosing around. The way my employer handled the business opened my eyes to how they work and I can't wait for the day I put in my 2 weeks and move on with my life.

my final story (although this one is more of a close call). Is dealing with my car troubles. I was driving home from work at midnight (I close). And my tire popped, and was torn to shreds. I texted my brother who I intended to hit up for a midnight cruise to see if he would help me out. I wasn't just gonna sit there and wait, so I grabbed my crappy scissor jack and popped of the tire, and put on the donut. Being in the negative temperatures, and snowy, it took me close to 45 minutes, so I was intending on just heading home, but being the sharing innocent guy I am, I decided to swing back by my brothers apartment to see if he missed my call, and was still up and wanting to take his car for a cruise. Well the lights were off, so I turned around and headed home. I grabbed a joint I had rolled and held it to my lips, but hesitated as I noticed the car behind me a block or so down. I figured id wait till I got out of town to light up, so I set it down, and kept an eye out. Just as I was turning onto the highway, I noticed a truck and now an SUV turning my way too. Just then my phone lit up, and my brother had texted back, wanting to know if I had gotten the tire changed, and as texting and driving is illegal here, I pulled off to the curb and switched on my hazzards, still thinking one may be a cop. Well ling story short the truck goes by, and the SUV pulls an illegal u turn and turns out to be a state cop. He pulled up behind me and I stashed my J. He was just checking up and making sure I was fine, because he saw the donut, and was hoping it hadn't also blown out. All was well, I thanked him, and he asked how far I had to go, and said good night. I was just thanking my lucky stars I had decided to wait a minute. It doesn't take alot to be smart about it, and it sure saved me. After that I jammed to some CCR and drove home. I hope this is a good post, I have another story I forgot about me and my best friend, but ill save that one to see if anyone actually likes this post. And sorry if there are any mistakes. I'm using my windows phone, and they're terribly formatted for writing walls of text.

3. im 18 right now, so this was when i was like 15 or 16.

i smoked my first joint when i was 15 or 16, and it was suppose to be with my best friend but he ended up not being able to smoke with me cuz he was on a football team and they do drug tests. so he ended up watching me, lol funniest shit ever.. ANYWAYS.. like a week later after smoking my first joint im just snooping around my dads room cuz i started to get suspicious and notice he would always have the window open and his fan on..and his eyes were super glassy + red and i could just tell this dude was on some dank bud. so when he left the house for a couple of hours i was like "i should totally see if he keeps his pot in his closet" so i go in the room and walk into the closet (its a big closet) and just randomly i find like a small black handbag and i wasn't sure what i would find, so i unzip the handbag..i heard angels singing and my face was probably priceless lol..there was three green pill bottles filled to the top with bubba kush and i was so shocked. i noticed they were green pill bottles and this is in California so instantly i thought "my old man has a mmj card!!!" i took a little bit of the bubba kush, not enough for him to notice, but enough for me to fly (not much since i had such low tolerance..lol still do).

fast forward a week later, still leeching off his weed haha, living the good life, blazing up when ever i wanted cuz i thought i had an endless supply of top shelf kush, he starts to notice im eating more than i normally do..and im sleeping more than i normally did and being a stoner himself, he knew something was up. so he took it upon himself to search my room, and found a small amount of weed. he didnt take it i guess, but like two days later he confronts me and this is what it was like:

*dad comes into room*
    *me laying in bed on my laptop* (i had smoked a fat joint like 20 mins before he came in)

dad: i know why you take long walks.
    me: what are you talking about?
    dad: you have the mega munchies and you talk about the most randomest thing..
    me: *i laugh cuz the situation seems funny to me* alright you caught me.. (i probably could have made some elaborate lie up, but i was sooo high)
    dad: how did you learn to roll a joint?
    me: friends and google haha
    dad: ive been trying to learn, but its too hard. teach me how?
    me: yeah sure its easy!

so i ended up teaching him how to roll a joint and he let me off the hook. i never had to worry again about being caught x) he just said not to do it in the house cuz it stinks it up, so i was like ok lol

4. One Saturday night when I got home I decided to smoke in my living room and stay up late just watching tv and chilling. I smoked a little too much and completely passed out. I didn't follow my normal procedure of putting all the stuff away etc., and only put a blanket on top of it (stupid I know). The next day my mom wakes me up holding my stash in my face and was like what the hell is this? So I made up some bullshit about how someone gave it to me. She ended up not even taking it away from me. I had caught her smoking herself when I was younger and I know she smokes almost daily. So I basically got off the hook and now she jokes about me smoking and just tells me to be smart about it

5. My 16 year old brother got caught drinking. My dad went to pick him up, knocked on the door and two people had to carry him to my dad....I was watching the nets vs rockets game at home when my dad said " come" and got my mom and everything pretty much unraveled from there... Since he couldn't walk my parents just dropped him on the floor in his room.

He couldn't even talk he was retarded... Dad calls cops and reports everything. Cop comes to house and he's at the hospital getting piss tested.

When he got home earlier in the day I got the vibe that he was high when he spoke slanted eyes... Guess now i know and probably my whole family.
    I'm disappointed guys and haven't felt like this before. Solar plexus has alot of negative energy from this...

Sorry I needed to vent.

Thoughts?

6. Tell him not to be an idiot because that's how people will see him. Tell him about how your parents will never trust him again if he does one more stupid thing. And just as your leaving, say 'oh and by the way, if I can tell that you're high then mum and dad can too.'

We call him Chief Kief now

7. There is no way, if your dad actually smoked in college, he would believe that. Sounds like you just have a chill dad.

Kd

8. Well he actually never got a chance to see any of the pieces, and plus, I really think he just likes to go along with what I say to stop my mom from getting more upset. I feel like if he saw them or any weed I had, he would still yell or get angry because of the whole illegal thing.

It worked out for everyone, though lol.

9. My dog found my new pipe under the couch...busted

So this one was during my junior year of highschool. So my friend John recently moved upstate, about 40 minutes away, with his mom and her new boyfriend. They were wealthy and he didn't want to go to a new school, so his mom rented an apartment down where we live and used that as her address so he could remain in the school district. We basically hit the gold mine, my friend had the key to a vacant apartment. Nobody was supposed to live in the apartment, my friend still lived upstate, so it wasn't furnished, but we decided to hgtv that bitch. We stocked the fridge, got a coffee table, tv, xbox, lava lamps, and a bunch of bean bag chairs. Now to how we got caught blazing. By this point in highschool we were all smoking everyday. We got the apartment a bong, oil rig, two grinders, and two bowls. We started off careful, only playing xbox, dabbing, and smoking bong carefully out the window with towels under the door. As time passed we got more and more careless, we would blast music, smoke just in the main room with the windows closed, and not keep any towels under the doors. At one point my friend even smoked a joint just right in the living room. So me and like five friends had been doing this almost everyday for like three weeks, until one fateful night. This night we were in the apartment and were smoking girth. We went out to cop some fire bud, shatter, and obviously grab food. Well we came back and when we get to the door I notice something on the door. There was a typed letter on the door that said something along the lines of "We have noticed that over the past couple of weeks there has been loud noises and music coming from the apartment at all hours of the night, and we have smelt marijuana coming from your apartment everyday. We have notified the local authorities, the building management, and the owners of the apartment (they assumed that it was her kids/some people were squatting). Well my friend started to bug out cause he knew he was fucked. We didn't want to get confronted by the police (who we didn't know if they were coming or not) or the building management so we ran mopped up all the ash and stems on the ground. We packed up all of the bongs, rigs, grinders, bowls, weed, and everything we could carry. We booked it away and went to my other friend Jack's house. John was bummed because he thought he was fucked but he didn't let it get him down. We sat in Jack's house all night and just dabbed and blazed  :bongin: . Well, my friend didn't hear anything from his mom until like a week after. She got a call from the building management and asked John about it. John was just like "nah it must've been another apartment". She was "like oh ok, but I still don't want you to have the key". John got off free, but we still never went back. :smoking:  :bongin:  :smoke: 

11. Got a juicy one;

Bored on a Friday night, no bud and nothing to do. My "friend" ( I will explain later ) texts me and asked me to chill with him and some people. I text my bro and ask if he's coming and he says he's gonna smoke and do homework. So I decide to go, arrive at his place and his dad is standing there with his mom. I have a e cig with a herb attachment in my pocket and I'm getting kinda nervous. His parents talk to my dad, and me for a little and ends up that his dad goes to my school sometimes to speak with the principal. My friend comes down with his girlfriend and says we can go upstairs. His dad says " no U can't go anywhere without my permission, and take off your hat inside." to me. Finally we are allowed to go upstairs and are watching Comedy Central and it's really awkward. We are both caping and he pull out some liquor to have. I don't drink much so I decline and him and his girlfriend promptly get drunk. He pulls out some nice bud and we smoke in his bathroom (bad choice). His mom comes upstairs about 20 mins later and asks what the funny smell was. Unbeknown to me, he had been caught with weed 4 times that week already. His dad comes up and bitches him out, luckily he tells his dad that I don't smoke. In the end me and his girlfriend both have to leave. ( the reason why I say "friend" is because on that day I vowed to never go pack to his house and to not hangout with him as much. He made some bad choices back then like trying pills and coke ) so yeah, just one of my stories for ya

"Why can't everyone just smoke like me, just give me a quiet place and lemme roll my weed" -wiz

12. Damn!!!! Dude your lucky you didn't get caught!!!!! Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. you guys ruined a great kick it spot. shame on you.

14. I got caught because my mom found my sploof. She called my dad and made him discuss it with me and to my surprise he said he didnt mind as long as I dont smoke in the house or at school. Still waiting to see what my mom does. Wish me luck.

I got caught because my mom found my sploof. She called my dad and made him discuss it with me and to my surprise he said he didnt mind as long as I dont smoke in the house or at school. Still waiting to see what my mom does. Wish me luck.

15. It was me and my best friend and we thought everyone was asleep so we smoked in the bathroom downstairs and blew it out the window but to my luck my mom got called in for work and smelled and woke up my dad. Then we got yelled at kicked out and had to look for somewhere to stay for like an hour at like 1am. Luckily my friend's girlfriend's grandma let us sleep at her house. While I passed out on the couch my friend got bang his girl. The next morning I get a text saying I can come home and we didn't talk to my parents and sat in the basement in silence until his mom came and picked him up and my parents made me tell her that I started us smoking. Once I got in I really didn't get punished after that, it was like just don't do it again or ill be permanently kicked out…

16. i would have been
    blazin by 1:05am

17. Good story but read the forum rules :)

18. Nope, just banned instead. Lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. Haha so this is a really good one. So this takes place back in high school the summer before junior year. I'm pretty old for my grade cause my birthdays in August so I had my license and we were driving around. We decided to go to the local high school and take a couple dabs in the woods surrounding the back of the school. So we get there and are all set up (mind you it's like 11 at night) but my friends are being bitches and are like "we don't want to leave the car, the torch doesn't work as well" so finally I give up trying to get them to leave the car and we just start to take our first dab. I hit the rig (mgw showehead perc bubbler) and the second I blow it out a cop car pulls around the corner and immediately it's lights go on. Two cops get out so we roll down the windows and I'm just sitting there with a bong on my lap (I passed it back to my friend to hide but he wouldn't to take it). Cop gives us some bullshit lecture as I luckily tossed the wax to my friend who hid it down his pants. Wax is a felony charge so if he found it we were fucked. Luckily the cop didn't know what the domeless was used for so he didn't ask about wax. He did though take my bong and snag my case also. He found my grinder (empty) so we just told him we smoked all our bud. He took down all our names but he didn't charge us, he just let us call our parents to pick us up. My friends parents are both stoners so they got off free, me on the other hand was scared for my life (my parents are much more accepting now) but I was like, I'll just call my grandma who is awesome. My grandma picked me up took me to the other side of the school, dropped me off and let me drive my car home once the cops left. When I came home my grandma had covered for me and all was good. Awesome story, bad experience, but haven't had a run in with the cops since. Also even though this story makes my friends seem like dicks, it was really intense and we've all been really good friends since like 5 years old so I don't hold any ill will about not getting out the car or hiding the bong. In the end i got in no trouble but the cops took my bong, grinder, nail, an bowl.

20. good looks no snitching, to be fair they did say you didn't know anything about it which was a homie move cause they could've just blamed you since they hardly knew you