OFFICIAL I just got caught thread

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by pawlywog, Jul 13, 2010.

1. I know EXACTLY what your talkin about here, man. Alcohol killed my mom without me getting to know her, she died on March 28th, 2000. When I was 6 so I don't have any memories of her =/

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. I'm sorry to hear that man.
    Unfortunately I'm not surprised like I said alcohol is the wort drug of all yet right now if I wanted I can go to the store buy all of it I want and drink till I die or kill someone else.
    It's a sad time we live in.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Grasscity Forum..💨⛽️

3. Thanks for the sympathy man, it's appreciated. But we sure as hell do live in sad times, when alcohol has killed SO MANY people, and is legal while weed has killed zero people ever and it's illegal. Makes no sense at all......

4. This shit really hits hard after watching Leaving Las Vegas for the first time...smh put the bottle down and pick up a joint or a bowl

5. I've been chilling on this thread for quite a while and I must say some of these stories have made me lose my shit haha anyway I got a couple of stories to add. Both caught and almost caught.

So anyway this is just some background info about myself to help make the story more understandable. I am starting first year college next year and have been an on off smoker for the past two years, but since I have finished high school I have been blazing everyday :D

Anyway, first story. My friend had run out of data so he asked me to message the guy who gets his bud for him so that I could organise the bud for our weekend away, so I message the guy and organise the bud and we go away and have a great weekend just blazing. Now this weekend away happened last year. But at the beginning of this year my mom decided to go through my phone while I was asleep and she read all my messages, I stupidly don't delete my texts so my mom sees the messages about organising bud and confronted me, I told her the all time classic excuse "it was my first time and my friends and I just wanted to try it" and she bought it :D so no consequences because she said she understood what it was like to be a teenager and the urge to experiment, so all was good.

Second story is an almost caught story, it was the day after I had finished high school and my mates and I were going out to a bar, so I thought I would do a stealth blaze in my garden before my friend picked me up. So I hid a bowl, lighter, weed, mouthwash, etc in a packet and I hid it in my garden where I was planning to smoke(my garden is quite large and has a staircase that goes down to a pool that is completely out of sight from my house, so I hid it by the pool because that's where I was gonna smoke) so 15 minutes before my friend was due to pick me up I told my mom I was going to wait at the bottom of the driveway for him (we have a panhandle driveway) so I go down to the pool to smoke up. When I get there I see everything lying around on the floor because the wind had blown it all over the place >:| so I search and find everything except my bankie of weed. So I was like wtf, I searched through my whole garden amd retraced my entire steps but could not find it. So I was like fuck, I decided I would go back up to my house and tell my mom I forgot my wallet and quickly grab one of my other bankies. So I go back to my room and sneak this other bankie into my pocket without my mom knowing. So I go back down to the pool to quickly smoke up because I had wasted a lot of time now and my friend was gonna be at my house soon. So I quickly blaze up and alls good and I'm just spraying deodorant and doing the usual precautions to hide the fact I'm high, when out of no where my two little shit head dogs come to the top of the staircase leading down to the pool and they start barking hecticly not knowing that it was me. At this point I start shitting myself because whenever my dogs bark my mom always investigates what they're barking at because she's so paranoid about getting broken into. So I quickly throw all my shit into the packet and quickly throw it into the bushes and sprint down my driveway, didn't end up getting caught but damn I was pissed because I lost like 6g of good bud.

Third story, this happened about a week after my second story incident. I had gotten some weed that was more potent that what I usually had and was really keen to try it out, only my little brother and mom were in the house and my little brother was already asleep and my mom was all the way on the other side of the house in the lounge. So I thought it would be fine to take a couple hits and just blow it out the window (really stupid idea) so I have taken two hits out my bong and was starting to feel it and I was laughing really hard at this picture my friend sent to me because he knew I was high (if I knew how to post it I would, but I'm new and don't really know how to work this and i'm on the mobile app) so anyway I'm laughing at this photo when all of a sudden my mom busts into my room and said "have you been smoking in here? It smells like someone smoked joint (she really said smoking joint lol) and sprayed deodorant. I just denied it and she just kept staring at me saying the whole passage smells and I just kept denying then she walked up to me and looked at my eyes, I looked her dead in the eye trying to not look suspicious, she just looked at my eyes and started to walk out my room and I thought I was in the clear but then she stopped at my door and turned and said "it really smells like someone has smoked joint and sprayed deodorant" I denied again. And then she said "do you just smoke out the window? At this point I start shitting because that's exactly what I do and my bong and bud were still on my windowsill behind my curtain, she starts walking to my window and at this point I knew there was no getting out of this one, she draws open the curtain and of course sitting there was my bong and bud. She was just like "wtf, do you think I'm stupid? I know this distinct smell" she got a phone call as she was shouting at me so she took the call and walked out my room, I just put my head in my hands because I could not believe how stupid I was. Anyway she comes back a little while later and carries on shouting at me and then she takes my bong and bud and walks out my room. Not even five minutes after being caught I get a message from my older brother which said "hahaha I caught you the other day amd told you to hide your shit better"(he used to smoke a lot in high school but only smokes occasionally now. But it's bullshit because he didn't even catch me, he just smelt the loud I had bought that same day, the same loud I lost in my second story) so anyway after getting the message from my brother I walk into the kitchen and my mom is like "I told your father"(my parents are divorced and my dad lives in a different province/state) so I start trying to calm her down by telling her that it's not bad for you like they say and that I prefer it to drinking and I say that she should even use it (she always complains about how she can never sleep) so she says we'll talk in the morning and I'm like whatever, my high was already ruined so I just went to bed. The next morning my mom calls me to come to the kitchen to talk about it and my older brother was there as well, so we talk about all the usual shit that goes down(you all probably know the jist of what went down, trying to shorten this a bit) so she takes my stuff out the cupboard and gave it back to me. And then she asked how the bong even worked lol, and my brother picks it up and it still had one bowl packed(I have a double bowled bong, if I knew how to post phoyos I would post a photo of it because it's epic) and he puts it to his mouth and starts to light it up in my kitchen which causes my mom tp freak out and he just burst out laughing.

We were supposed to talk about it but we never did and she gave my stuff back so I've continued blazing but everytime I go out now my mom is alwayd suspicious which kinda sucks but oh well.

Keep blazing

6. I was recently caught tonight lol, I was smoking a bowl in my car and time flies by and next thing I know I'm mid-toke, and I look up and see my neighbor outside his doorway and in the dark.(we both have lights on so I knew it was him, not just paranoid.) Than he quickly ran inside so that sketched the hell out of me.
    Another time, I just got my mflb and I invited a few friends over. I figured "Oh fuck it, won't smell or anything." Next thing I know my mom opens the door and goes "Caught you now!" Was pretty funny when I was high.

One other time, I was with a friend and we were already pretty baked so we decided to do a grav bong but it was cold af outside so we took the screen off my window and did gravs out the window. Next thing I know we're refilling the grav and my step dad walks by and goes "you guys smoken' shit?" Because we forgot to close the door and he saw the screen was off the window. It was a very dumb idea but looking back now it's pretty funny. Good times lol

7. Screw it sounds like they were cool with it :smoke:

8. #5188 Wil123, Dec 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 24, 2014
    Um my dad just walked into my room telling me it REEKED of pot. He couldn't stress how much it was smelling saying I must have been smoking in here all day or something. He then said I was a fucking loser if I smoke weed by myself (my friend was here hitting the mflb in my basement like 5 hours ago). I'm super confused because he said I must have been doing it yesterday too because at 9am it smelled like pot when he walked into my room asking if I wanted to go Xmas shopping with him.

I'm super confused becuase I never smoke in my room and all I have had in there the last 2 weeks is my grinder that has been sitting unused behind my bed for months, and my mflb... Which this morning had a half used trench and right now is 100% empty and inside of my sploof with dryer sheets. There is no way it reeks let alone even smells at all. 1 empty mflb does not dank up a whole bedroom. My mom has been in my room multiple times today and didn't smell it. Its impossible. My dad has some sort of placebo effect going on or something.

Is it possible my empty mflb danked so hard it made my whole room smell like weed...? Plus my window has been open most of the day so wtf...

Edit: after some thought I realized it must have been serious bo he was smelling, I haven't showered in 2 days (gross ik but its annoying with a cast on) and I am very sick (I think I have mono) and when he came into my room I was sleeping in a hoodie under a lot of blankets sweating ALOT like drenched in sweat and it must have been that he was smelling (he says he toked 1 time in Amsterdam so he wouldn't be too familiar with the smell). How the fuck am I supposed to tell him it was sweat he was smelling not kush??

9. #5189 High_As_A_Kite, Dec 24, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 24, 2014
    I got caught and didn't really anyways so i got some really good weed,and at around 8 pm i decided to sneak out and go light up,well when i go out there i see my cousin who came from mexico for a visit sitting there in the cold smoking a cigarette i turn around walk right inside, reason to do this was to fuck with her mind giving her the impression i was gonna tell (not really )anyways she tried to talk to me and since my little cousin was near us she started texting me on whats-app begging me not to tell,so anyway fast forward 10:30pm i say im tired i go up stairs put on sweats sweater and grab a portion of my stash again and sneak out turns out my cousin got suspicious at the fact that i was walking out there in the cold and followed.So out of nowhere i was sitting on the side of the house out of nowhere she yells "ooohhh" nearly dropped my pipe which was given to me by my brother,anyways i was scared for a second and saw that it was her and was like want a hit, now fast forward me convincing her to try it, ok turns out we were out there till 12am we smoked 5 nicely packed bowls then we went outside it was pitch dark so we walk in out of nowhere my cousin my cousins mom said where were you i was looking for you(luckily i had taken axe (hate but its strong)and mouthwash which we used before we walked in)since it was dark she did not see my bloodshot eyes nor my cousins(her daughter)and me i said we were playing in the snow. she was like for 1 hour because everyone had gone to sleep,and then she basically scolded me and my cousin and said she had to go to sleep,me freaking out if she burps or coughs it might smell,(its happened before to me)so then my cousin is texting me while in the room saying her mom is suspicions,so over the night while i was high asf i came up with a plan act sick tomorrow to my mom and say im getting sick from playing in the snow tomorrow. so i carry out my plan the morning after my stuff was stashed.then my cousin talks to my mom about her suspicion of something do keep in mind we didn't smell.my mom explained to my cousin that we were playing in the snow and i started to get sick,so my cousin made her daughter take a cold pill,so now who knows if she still suspicions we will have to wait and see.but i think where aok  :yay:

also if your confused My cousin the mom is my second cousin and her daughter is my third)oh and sorry for the wall of text

10. #5190 OnlyHaze, Dec 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 26, 2014
    Lol alot of fun reading this haha, I also got a funny story but not really about getting caught with weed.

So I was hanging out with some friends the day before new year (30th of December) so you could already hear alot of fireworks in the surrounding area. Someone complaint about the fireworks so now we see the cops surrounding us (We were in a park with 3 entrances) so what I did was put my weed in my boxers and I also had brassknuckles on me which I forgot about untill they were in front of us, so at this point everybody had to emty there pockets and people where getting searched but because we were with big group I tried to not get searched, everybody got searched (except for a friend which also had weapon on him... lucky him) and I still didnt so I thought I might get away but then a cop shines his flashlight at me saying "did you search him" so I enden getting searched and they found my knuckles so I had to go with them to the police station (still having the weed in my drawers and I was high af) at the police station I was getting searched thorouggly they made me put my belt of and I had those lose boxers so I am hoping now the weed doesnt fall through my jeans. Next thing I had to make a picture which the cop kept asking if I smoked because he smelled something but I was saved by the camera because it didnt work and they put me in my cell right away. Now im sitting there with still the bag of weed in boxers and the smell was so bad everytime I breath through my nose I could smell the weed. But I can say I got away with the weed haha (I live in holland btw)

11. closet time would be freshman year, we were stupid freshmen

on 420, we are smoking in a dorm bathroom (each room has its own bathroom), maybe 6-8 people, all stoners and one ROTC kid lmao, he was a chill kid though, so we are doing gravs in the bathroom and the bathroom is right next to the front door and this room was right at the beginning of the hallway, probably the worst place for the stoners dorm, literally everyone in that hall had to pass this door/room. It had to reek no one but me and a friend was using a sploof. Then a noob takes too big of a hit and falls and passes out in the shower with the hot water running lmao

anywho, im chilling in the room talking to the ROTC kid and this chick, like 5 other ppl in the bathroom toking up...then we hear loud ass knocks on the doors and the worst word for anyone living on campus, "HOUSING!!!" so we flip shit and the ppl in the bathroom are too. since I aint no pussy bitch boy hahah I go knock on the bathroom door to tell everyone to shut the fuck up, I then open the front door and its two chicks just dicking around, false alarm to the biggest extent...we invited those girls in and smoked em out

second semester freshman year is when I purchased my first sack. A good friend and I split an 8th of some Afgoo, at that time that was a fucktton of weed. Somehow word got out that I was selling weed, idk how, never have. So that good friend and I are smoking and chilling in my dorm room. I am high as shit seeing as I am still fairly new to herb...next thing I know there is 10-15 fucking people I don't know in my dorm trying to buy herb. I was high and flipping shit and was stressing hardcore, luckily my roommate was not there. I grabbed my good friend and we went into my bathroom, which probably was strange to the fucking 15 people in my room. I needed to talk to him and was contemplating flushing the weed, paranoia to the max. Then we go back into the room and then more people show up, a dude walks in my room drunk as fugh with a traffic cone on his head lmao. I then sell one of my friends a nickel sack, idk how I got the rest of the ppl out of my room but somehow they did

first time using a vape....same good friend and I and about 4 other people go off campus to this dude who had a vape. It was about midnite or something. We vape and im sky high, close eyed visuals, music was other worldly. Random dude was doing yoga in the living room during our session haha. We then leave and walking to the cars, the black dude who was with us swears he sees cops, so in a panic everyone runs in every direction, shit was going down...just as I thought they were no cops....so we drive to gas station so my other friends can get some munchies. So me and my good friend are in the back of the car high AF then the head person of our dorm pulls up right next to us to go get something from inside the store. I am convinced they know we are stoned, but of course they didn't lol

12. didnt get caught bro, but i still enjoyed yo story man

13. First story he did, got caught by the two girls at the door?

We call him Chief Kief now

14. oh yeh my bad man

but i mean not caught by housing or teachers or shit

15. Worst possible place to be caught we drugs.... Fuck man that blows so much dick

Worst possible place to be caught we drugs.... Fuck man that blows so much dick

16. Worst possible place to be caught we drugs.... Fuck man that blows so much dick

17. Most likely not true or your a troll

18. yo your lucky af they could have gotten u with possible distribution of a illegal substance with all yer possible weapons in the car weed and all yer baggies. Man even if u were underage u could of still gotten time in a detention center for minors. U got off best case scenario

Smoke weed everyday

19. lmao he had a traffic come on his head best story I've seen so far bro hahaha awesome

Smoke weed everyday

20. Ok so this is a while back, so let's get started, I'm at school and my friend gives me some weed, half is brown low end ditch weed, and the other half is dank breed that is a long time mix between like 8 different plants, our dealer calls it "ghost space ghille" and in total it's about a gram and so I get home, first thing on my mind? Smoke weed, so I make a shitty lightbulb vaporizer and got up in my bunk bed, fill the vaporizer up with .25g of both kinds and I take 2 hits(this is after my first tolerance break) and I am almost high so I decide to wait and eat some Pringles, then at like 6:00 pm I tell my parents I'm going to lie down, and they get a bit suspicious, but go back to watching some tv, I go back to my bunk bed and realize my lighters out, so when my dad goes downstairs to let our dogs out and my mom plugged her phone in the basement I went to our kitchen and grabbed a bottle of ronsonol (lighter fluid for zippos) and I grab a candle and go back to my room and shut the door and pour some ronsonol on the candle and roll the flint wheel to spark the ronsonol and I get the candle going and I take 10 more hits and I'm spacing and then my dad walks in and is like " why are you using lighter fluid?" And I was so high the next thing I remember is willingly handing the rest of the weed to my mom and then she grabbed an xbox game and broke it, like 30mins go by (didn't know what was happening here either) and then my parents call me out to talk to me about how "weed will lead to meth, cocaine, and mental retardation" and I break out laughing and walk to my room, and my mom was dialing 911 and my dad stopped her then I laughed some more and my dad took my door and I just fell asleep.

I'm not always high, but when I am… wait what? Oh yea, but when I am I forget what I'm doing then remember seconds later.

• Like Like x 1